Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Found a fix
GTech is putting a strain on the class loading stack, causing an overflow
If others run into this issue, adding the -XX:MaxPermSize=128M parameter to your Java arguments should resolve the issue

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Found a fix
If others run into this issue, adding the -XX:MaxPermSize=128M parameter to your Java arguments should resolve the issue

Nice, I had not seen that yet as I had already increased the permgen size. Thanks for the tip though!

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
Found a fix
I think that's also the problem with the new pack for FTB.

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
Lol

Attachments

• 2013-10-05_10.02.13.png
    2013-10-05_10.02.13.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 54

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
When it is convenient, I could use the assistance of Jarrad or Kit to replace some equipment that I believe was broken by a bug. The GregTech recipes prevent me from just being able to replace it and I have constructed the same setup in a test world and it works fine.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
The current mining age does not have the requisite biomes to spawn the biome specific GT ores, like rubies and saphires. So, if we are going to be adding Thaumcraft in the near future, that might be a good catalyst for a fresh mining age.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I will add TC tonight and make another mining age. I will also make a central portal area for us to use at spawn. I am also testing out the the server plugins to allow warps and things.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
TC is having some problems with our other mods. Working on that now. I did update a few things and added the server mod back on. I will play with it a little and get those lovely warps back on :)

darkuslord98

Jul 29, 2019
TC is having some problems with our other mods. Working on that now. I did update a few things and added the server mod back on. I will play with it a little and get those lovely warps back on :)
I reccomend adding some of the more well-known bukkit plugins to the server. Stuff to really set the server apart from the fray. I'm not saying stuff that requires a crapload of people, like faction; I'm talking more about stuff like home, tell... the core found in a standard bukkit server. Maybe adding a theme to the server would be nice as well.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Yep I have my normal set on there giving us all the essentials like homes and warps and economy and such :)

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like the commands are not quite working yet, only /home is available, not even /help
Also, there appear to be several missing IDs from Biomes O Plenty, Mesa and Wasteland biomes are missing their reds stone and cracked sand
And apparently global warming has been reversed, because my Meadows biome has turned into Alpine Moutainside, it's snowing XD
Silliness abounds

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta love that global cooling. There must have been some ID changes on upgrade. Let me see if I can find it.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
The Thaumcraft crash is being caused by some of CPW's mods having outdated API for Thaumcraft, updating them when it is available should resolve the issue

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Found the bugs
There are two:
Modular Power Suits is using outdated Thaumcraft API
REI's minimap does not know how to handle Thaumcraft biomes, it works if you turn off Taint in the thaumcraft configs or will run with removing REI's