Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

PepsimaxL

Jul 29, 2019
Hey jarrad, my old pc got fried and i havent been able to play on the server for the past months. i was wondering if you can send me Mod pack code and such?
and im not sure if i have to post whitelist application again but i just made one quick:
  • Name Armir
  • In game: PepsimaxL
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have been playing mc since Alpha, i know almost everything about minecraft. i played alot of tekkit with friends and then moved on to FTB when it got released. before that i also had a a server with a few mods in that me and some friends played on
  • What do you bring to the table? i can make awsome buildings, help people out and make some public stuff like Public machine room, public farm etc...
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i have played on the server before :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why? yes, griefing.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) max 1 chunk loader and 5 spot loaders per player, fail safe automation and lever for machines.

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
There is no Mod pack as of yet, due to the FTB launcher not being up to date for MC 1.6.2, however on the front page of this thread there is a link to a Dropbox folder where Jarrad is keeping the relevant files and instructions for manual downloading. Be sure to use the latest 1.6.2 Forge version

nickyui

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm does anyone know how to use electric engines cause this isnt working for me?
2013-09-30_19.40.54.png

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hey jarrad, my old pc got fried and i havent been able to play on the server for the past months. i was wondering if you can send me Mod pack code and such?
and im not sure if i have to post whitelist application again but i just made one quick:
  • Name Armir
  • In game: PepsimaxL
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have been playing mc since Alpha, i know almost everything about minecraft. i played alot of tekkit with friends and then moved on to FTB when it got released. before that i also had a a server with a few mods in that me and some friends played on
  • What do you bring to the table? i can make awsome buildings, help people out and make some public stuff like Public machine room, public farm etc...
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i have played on the server before :p
  • Have you ever been banned and why? yes, griefing.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) max 1 chunk loader and 5 spot loaders per player, fail safe automation and lever for machines.
Heya Pepsi, just grab the zip from the drop box and unzip it to your .minecraft folder. Assuming you have already installed forge you should be good to go. Let me know if you have issues.

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: TooFabulous
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: Quite a bit I wanna learn some new more advanced ones!
  • What do you bring to the table? I bring a fun person who is mature and has a good time playing!
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I am just really friendly and love to build automated things!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No I have not sir! :)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: This is gregtech haha

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
I dont mean to push anyone, but may I ask why we are holding back on GregTech atm? it has been released for quite some time now

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, heres hoping you have another free spot on the server, really looking forward to trying the new stuff in then 1.6.2 mods.
My name is Thomas Kambrink (MC account Thokamb), 33 years of age and i live in Sweden.
I have played the technic mod pack, and more recently the FTB pack.
I'm helpfull to others when needed. I have never been banned.
Cudos on the Automation rule, nothing worse then drop clutter to mess up a good server.
Anyways, hope i hear from ya.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I dont mean to push anyone, but may I ask why we are holding back on GregTech atm? it has been released for quite some time now

GT is on the server now and has been for a week I think.

What is your in game name and I will add you in.

How do I do this im so confused do i manually do this?
Look on the first post and there are instructions. Basically install forge, then take the folders in the dropbox and put them in your folder and you will be good to go. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
GT is on the server now and has been for a week I think.

What is your in game name and I will add you in.

I already play on the server ;P, also I am positive about that Gregtech has not been added untill 2 hours ago. Thank you :)
Have you seen QuarryPlus? it is pretty cool but I think the default settings are unbalanced. These can be changed though. It allows you to make bigger quarries with upgrades and enchantments

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
I already play on the server ;P, also I am positive about that Gregtech has not been added untill 2 hours ago. Thank you :)
Have you seen QuarryPlus? it is pretty cool but I think the default settings are unbalanced. These can be changed though. It allows you to make bigger quarries with upgrades and enchantments

I know you do, I was being a noob, it was on my client and in the pending folder on the server, I just forgot to push it. Sorry about that. Now you can go make your shears with iron plates and a screwdriver :)

Thokamb

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, heres hoping you have another free spot on the server, really looking forward to trying the new stuff in then 1.6.2 mods.
My name is Thomas Kambrink (MC account Thokamb), 33 years of age and i live in Sweden.
I have played the technic mod pack, and more recently the FTB pack.
I'm helpfull to others when needed. I have never been banned.
Cudos on the Automation rule, nothing worse then drop clutter to mess up a good server.
Anyways, hope i hear from ya.

So, no more open spots ?

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Can no longer join the server due to recent modifications
Log File listed below
I think GTech may be causing a memory leak
Tried allocating more memory to Java, but no success
Suggestions?

Attachments

• Log File.txt
    709 KB · Views: 77