Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Noah Collingwood

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Noah
  • IGN: captianmambo269
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 13
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: i have been playing ftb ever since it has been out and have been playing mc since 1.7 beta
  • What do you bring to the table? im a really good leader, friendly, easy to get along with, have a good range of mod knowledge
  • Anything else that may make us like you: i have a slight case of OCD!!! meaning nothing will be left messy or untidy, adn not to be up my-self but i have a good taste of design
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no, never (Ban checker)
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): the sever memory is 8gb, dont be an idiot, popparay said that towney needs to be disabled.
Thanks, and hope u can accept my application!!!

Tolini

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Tobias (Toli)
  • IGN: Tolini
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 18
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing MC since later alpha and with mods since IndustrialCraft wasn't ^2
  • What do you bring to the table?: I'm very friendly and i have an extensive knowledge of most of the mods along with knowledge of how to mod myself
  • Anything else that may make us like you: I tend to build large clean structures with purposes, and i'm good with automation
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: No, never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :): Don't Feed The Jordan!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Ok all the apps should have received an email now with the code. The pack should be updated today or tomorrow with all the configs so we dont have to add stuff in any more. Dark did you get worked out?

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I was afk a few days guys I was a little busy :)
IMG_0021.JPG

skigig

Jul 29, 2019
can my friend join his name is steel_gauntlet

• Name steel_gauntlet
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: lots
  • What do you bring to the table? good with farms
  • Anything else that may make us like you. unique sense of humour
  • Have you ever been banned and why? no
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cod fish smells bad

dudeno56

Jul 29, 2019
I got the code, but when I tried to join, I was not white-listed. My IGN is ianandkath13. Could you please fix it? Thank you in advance! - Ian

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
I had a lot of lag on the server lately, but that recently got fixed. Now however, I can't use a lot of the commands, if not any. I tested /home /back /spawn /help /tpa and /msg.
I hope you can fix this soon.
Also congratulations Jarrad :)

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name blowery
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC. too much, a really good builder and i know all of the mods
  • What do you bring to the table? good with machinery, and like to make biofule(ethanol)
  • Anything else that may make us like you. ive been playing since early beta and i hate creepers.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? once, along time ago, and a few little bans here and there because i pissed off the admins, i got banned because i raided the admins base, and succeed.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) i don't want to be smacked with the cod fish

Marfeeo

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Marfeeo
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 30
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC. Quite a bit, started in tekkit, then moved to FTB with a smattering of vanilia here and there.
  • What do you bring to the table? My lovely conversation skills.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I cook the best cookies. Period.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope, never been banned, I usually go out of my way to be considerate and NOT a douche.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : You are limited to 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader.

mjbentley100

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name clonedtwice
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 15
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC allot, ive been playing since late alpha
  • What do you bring to the table? im good with thaumcraft/bees and i like machines too
  • Anything else that may make us like you. i like waffels!!!!!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? once because the admin was angry, and i was on his hate list
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) cod fish smells bad, and you will smack people with it

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Marfeeo
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 30
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC. Quite a bit, started in tekkit, then moved to FTB with a smattering of vanilia here and there.
  • What do you bring to the table? My lovely conversation skills.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. I cook the best cookies. Period.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? Nope, never been banned, I usually go out of my way to be considerate and NOT a douche.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) : You are limited to 5 spot loaders and one chunk loader.

Bring me some of these fancy cookies :)

I fixed the whitelist errors. Stupid file conflict :p Let me know if you still have issues.

Zishy

Jul 29, 2019
Name Zishy
Age(if you dont mind saying) 27
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC vanilla, tekkit, extensive ic2/ae
What do you bring to the table? enthusiasm and the will to cooprate in order to achieve something
Anything else that may make us like you. i think that is up to you to to find out. a forumpost wont do it justice
Have you ever been banned and why? yes late 2012 from a tekkit server. i syphoned eu off an abandoned factory that the builders abandoned after they left the server. stupid (8
Proof that you read the rules and this post i read the rules and will abide by them :)