Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76950_a(SourceFile:90)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:520)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1220)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:987)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:871)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I get a crash when i login, the game starts but as soon as the world tries to render it crashes, any ideas?

Get me a full pastebin of the error file please and I will see what I can do to help.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Bzsarok, Do1e,DaveV74,Kenny608uk, Arrak268 (me) , 0shadowrider0 , justin2999, ghostspider98

All added in. Welcome.

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
Almost looks like an audio error. Odd.
no the sound system shutting down happens whenever minecraft crashes, its the nullpointer thats the problem and something at my base thats doing it. I should be able to log on if you reset my player position :(.

Pascal_ownt

Jul 29, 2019
Since no admin has made a post about this yet, I decided I would make one.
If you have a crash when joining the server, disable NEI plugins and NEI in the FTB launcher.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Since no admin has made a post about this yet, I decided I would make one.
If you have a crash when joining the server, disable NEI plugins and NEI in the FTB launcher.
I hope it gets fixed soon.

Tisk tisk, I posted about it last night :) You are correct though, take NEI and NEI plugins out and you are good to go.

Detsawm

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Drew (Detsawm is IGN)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 24
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I play way too much of both so... a lot
  • What do you bring to the table? - I help others a lot and like to try and make everything
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I'm a martial arts coach, very helpful against Creepers
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - I got banned from a nightclub once for being too drunk but never from a MC server
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - "If you automate anything you must have a off lever" - should have been 'an' not 'a' :p

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name - Drew (Detsawm is IGN)
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) - 24
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC - I play way too much of both so... a lot
  • What do you bring to the table? - I help others a lot and like to try and make everything
  • Anything else that may make us like you. - I'm a martial arts coach, very helpful against Creepers
  • Have you ever been banned and why? - I got banned from a nightclub once for being too drunk but never from a MC server
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) - "If you automate anything you must have a off lever" - should have been 'an' not 'a' :p
Dern grammar natzi :p
Added.

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Name:nanoball
Expreience with mods and vanilla:i have been playing minecraft for 3 years so im quite good with lots of different mods etc
What i bring to the table:I am great with redstone and electricity I had planned to make a spaceship on the server
What else am I like:well im kind of a guy who laughs a lot i may be young but i am not rude
Have you ever been banned and why?Well i have been banned due to hackers which is sad for me :(

Proof i have read the rules:No need for soul shards becuase there are spawners at spawn
And Xycraft tanks aren't allowed

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Name:nanoball
Expreience with mods and vanilla:i have been playing minecraft for 3 years so im quite good with lots of different mods etc
What i bring to the table:I am great with redstone and electricity I had planned to make a spaceship on the server
What else am I like:well im kind of a guy who laughs a lot i may be young but i am not rude
Have you ever been banned and why?Well i have been banned due to hackers which is sad for me :(

Proof i have read the rules:No need for soul shards becuase there are spawners at spawn
And Xycraft tanks aren't allowed

I will add you, but be warned. We are a mature server and do not tolerate arguing or excessive cussing or general misbehaving. If I or any of the mods see someone behaving like this they get 1 warning then are removed from the server. If you are ok with this and will abide then welcome aboard.

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
I will add you, but be warned. We are a mature server and do not tolerate arguing or excessive cussing or general misbehaving. If I or any of the mods see someone behaving like this they get 1 warning then are removed from the server. If you are ok with this and will abide then welcome aboard.

I'm not whitelisted :(

Jallen

Jul 29, 2019
Name: MerryPippin
Experience with Mods/Vanilla: Been playing MC for a couple years now and have been a Direwolf20 fan almost as long. I'm fairly familiar with his staples, still learning some of the Ultimate pack
What do you bring to the table: A kind heart and bardic wit! I tend to be slow in tech progression because I like building aesthetically but that means my stuff tends to blend with the landscape rather than mar it ;)
Anything else that makes us like you: I don't make many cookies, will brownies do? I can play a sweet tune on the Irish Whistle or the Pipe Organ
Have you ever been banned and why: Nope
Proof that you read the rules and this post: always include an off lever/fail safe, 5 spot loaders, one chunk loader, no shard spawners, no XYcraft Tanks, watch your redstone or beware the fish

knightshadowz

Jul 29, 2019
Name:knightshadowz
Expreience with mods and vanilla playing all sorts survival / mods been playing for good amout of time and know what you need to know about anything especially FTB
What i bring to the table: i bring good looks and good logic and have plans to build a mega city just from tech
What else am I like: i can take a joke and dish out some ones of my own and honestly i am a lively and happy chap who can make almost and grumpy sod happy i am allso British so i be running GMT times
Have you ever been banned and why? never have, never will ,never going to

Proof i have read the rules:do not use xycraft tanks and everything automated needs and on off lever

Kitsuhime

Jul 29, 2019
Name:knightshadowz
Expreience with mods and vanilla playing all sorts survival / mods been playing for good amout of time and know what you need to know about anything especially FTB
What i bring to the table: i bring good looks and good logic and have plans to build a mega city just from tech
What else am I like: i can take a joke and dish out some ones of my own and honestly i am a lively and happy chap who can make almost and grumpy sod happy i am allso British so i be running GMT times
Have you ever been banned and why? never have, never will ,never going to

Proof i have read the rules:do not use xycraft tanks and everything automated needs and on off lever

Knight I see a global ban for griefing on McBans, care to explain?

knightshadowz

Jul 29, 2019
i think that was from my friends server he got really pissy one time and banned a shit tonne of people
i was never made aware of the ban

Havek

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Havek42
  • Age(if you dont mind saying): 16
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I Started playing minecraft in 1.3 beta, and i began playing FTB around 6-7 months ago
  • What do you bring to the table?: I love to try to figure out easy ways to use mods such as Buildcraft, Industrial Craft, and Bees. I don't necessarily go for looks, but more for functionality.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I love to help people when they need it, and love to get involved to make the server successful.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post :) 1 chunk loader, 5 spot loaders, careful with redpower, off switch with automation, no soul shards, no xycraft tanks.
  • Thanks for reading!

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Some awesome apps there guys, I will add you all in later tonight. Give me about 3 hours to get back to my pc and I will send out what you need.