Whitelist Server [1.6.4] JCraft Dedicated Server 100+ Tech mods and more!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ZdiDaNigga

Jul 29, 2019
i already did that[DOUBLEPOST=1370873963][/DOUBLEPOST]i already did that[DOUBLEPOST=1370873999][/DOUBLEPOST]?? srry

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
i added the config file above and placed in in de jcraft config and then i get this crash:

net.minecraft.util.MinecraftError
at net.minecraft.client.gui.LoadingScreenRenderer.func_73722_d(SourceFile:35)
at net.minecraft.client.gui.LoadingScreenRenderer.func_73721_b(SourceFile:23)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71353_a(Minecraft.java:2067)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71403_a(Minecraft.java:2013)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLClientHandler.java:527)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.disconnectIDMismatch(FMLCommonHandler.java:463)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.ModIdMapPacket.execute(ModIdMapPacket.java:101)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handleFMLPacket(FMLNetworkHandler.java:115)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:80)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1571)
at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:59)
at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:461)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1526)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:760)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT 157aa8f9 ----------[DOUBLEPOST=1370873536][/DOUBLEPOST]does someone know what to do?

This error is in relation to the BasicComponents config which we had to change. Seeing as no-one else has had a problem getting on the server I would suggest it a problem your end. Try deleting completly the JCraft instance and installing fresh from the FTB launcher ensuring you choose the V2 verson of the pack, then make sure you replace the BasicComponents config with this https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9uzgDlMc0nqVVJRU1otWFJab2s/edit?usp=sharing

Make sure you remove the old BasicComponents.cfg.

If you get any more problems then let me know and I'll send you a link for the config folder so its just a case of replacing the config folder.

Kenny608uk

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: IGN: Kenny608uk IRL: James
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) 22
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have been playing vanilla minecraft for almost two years and have helped run a popular server for a while, however I got burnt out and turned to FTB to entertain myself, I have played the mindcrack FTB pack for about three months and been experimenting in single player ultimate for about two weeks.
  • What do you bring to the table?: My maturity, my ability to integrate with communities relatively well along with my eagerness to build structures that make people want to explore, rather than simple cobblestone/dirt huts.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Well, I'm not sure what I can put, I'm a gamer (obviously) a Forensic Computing student, and I enjoy hanging around with people in game, on skype/teamspeak and working with them where we can.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? I've never been banned from any server.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : well I know you are a mixture of IRL friends and in game friends, I know that you expect your players to behave responsibly and not to build setups that will cause lag. Not sure what else I can add :)

Gavin Couch

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Gavin Couch
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) I am 17
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I have been playing for a long time, jumped into FTB and have loved it. I have tried Almost all the mods at least once.
  • What do you bring to the table? You won't have to worry about anything idiotic coming from me. Respectful, and mature.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. Very easy to get along with.
  • Have you ever been banned and why? No.
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: No xycraft tanks, 5 spot loaders and 1 chunk loader, and don't leave any machines running if they don't have too

Grunguk

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, guys.

The server wibbled this morning again, and I think I figured out what was causing it. It happened as soon as I put bees into my "mutation" alveary that has 3 x chocolate frames in it to speed the bees along. The server came back up and I was able to log straight back on again. I pulled the bees out and the server was fine. Put the bees back, it wibbled again as soon as the bees "ticked". I did a bit of testing and narrowed it down to the chocolate frames in the frame housings. 2 is fine and doesn't cause a problem, 3 at once causes a crash.

I'll submit a bug report to the extrabees guys, so this is just an FYI for everyone who is doing bees on the server atm: chocolate frames = bit broken.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, guys.

The server wibbled this morning again, and I think I figured out what was causing it. It happened as soon as I put bees into my "mutation" alveary that has 3 x chocolate frames in it to speed the bees along. The server came back up and I was able to log straight back on again. I pulled the bees out and the server was fine. Put the bees back, it wibbled again as soon as the bees "ticked". I did a bit of testing and narrowed it down to the chocolate frames in the frame housings. 2 is fine and doesn't cause a problem, 3 at once causes a crash.

I'll submit a bug report to the extrabees guys, so this is just an FYI for everyone who is doing bees on the server atm: chocolate frames = bit broken.

Awesome find man, we need to get on the FTB server testing team :) I found a few other bugs I am submitting now to various mods.

Jarradw

Jul 29, 2019
So there is a bug right now preventing chunks that are forced loaded from being saved. This means if you have a chunk loader, world anchor, quarry, turtle or anything else holding a chunk loaded and marked as active when I do my 5 minute saves, those chunks may not be saved.

Moral of the story, want to be safe? No Chunkloading for now.

haxel96

Jul 29, 2019
Application for my friend, he knows and understands rules.

IGN: Do1e
Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: He has been playing minecraft pretty much as long as me, since 1.2 beta. He hasn't played played that much with mods though, but he knows some stuff. I'll teach him.
What do you bring to the table?: He will bring his maturity, his respect and he'll be nice to everyone.
Anything else that may make us like you?: He's also from sweden! ( :D :D:D )
Have you ever been banned and why?: No, atleast not that I know of. But I'm pretty sure thats true.
Proof that you have read the rules and this post: No xycraft tanks, max 5 spot loaders and 1 chunkloader etc.

David Vecchio

Jul 29, 2019
Name: DaveV74
Experience: I have been playing Minecraft for about a year and a half, and have been playing Feed the Beast for about 8 months. I have ran my own dedicated server and know how hard it is to run a server so i appreciate the work that is involved in doing it.
What do I bring to the table: Well I am just looking for a mature server where i can enjoy the company of others looking to have a good time and enjoy the game.
Anything else that may make us like you: I am considerate of others on the server, and am willing to work with others that may need help.
Have you ever been banned and why?: I have never been banned from a server​
Proof that you read the rules and this post: I understand all the rules and why they are in place, including the limit to 5 spot loaders or 1 chunk loader, I also understand the issue with Xycraft tanks as I have seen the issues on the server I used to run.​

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
Help! Everytime I try to login on the server it says: Failed to login: bad login.

Please help me :p.

Either someone is using your minecraft account, your minecraft account has been closed down or you have problems connecting to minecraft master servers.

ToastyTheDragon

Jul 29, 2019
  • Name: Bzsarok
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC: I've been playing Vanilla since the early days in Classic, and I've been playing FTB since December.
  • What do you bring to the table?: Napkins. I bring napkins to the table.
  • Anything else that may make us like you.: I am an all around fun person, and I love helping the community.
  • Have you ever been banned and why?: Never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post: Well, I most certainly don't want to be hit with a cod fish.

Arrak268

Jul 29, 2019
  • We want to play in a group. I hope it's alright if I write the app for more then just me
  • Name : Arrak268 (me) , 0shadowrider0 , justin2999, ghostspider98
  • Age(if you dont mind saying) : 13 - 14
  • Experience with the mods/vanilla MC : Vanilla since Alpha - FTB since last year.
  • Anything else that may make us like you. : We are very activ , funny and we help!
  • Have you ever been banned and why? : Never
  • Proof that you read the rules and this post : Yes, we do

pikabolt999

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN pikabolt999
  • Age 14
  • played since infdev
  • fun builds,great times and awesome tips
  • i dont know im just a normal person but i play league of legends,and steam games
  • yeah back when i used to be really cocky :C
  • i have read the rules and terms and Bring cookies. Jordan ate all the ones we had+And the most important rule of all is...Have fun and be nice to your neighbors
[DOUBLEPOST=1371237780][/DOUBLEPOST]an BTW i started FTB when they released it with the lifestream[DOUBLEPOST=1371237906][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • IGN pikabolt999
  • Age 14
  • played since infdev
  • fun builds,great times and awesome tips
  • i dont know im just a normal person but i play league of legends,and steam games
  • yeah back when i used to be really cocky :C(friend anned me for "being a dick")
  • i have read the rules and terms and Bring cookies. Jordan ate all the ones we had+And the most important rule of all is...Have fun and be nice to your neighbors
[DOUBLEPOST=1371237780][/DOUBLEPOST]an BTW i started FTB when they released it with the lifestream

CrissHill

Jul 29, 2019
Joining the server (Pack version # 3)
------

Code:
      Minecraft has crashed!     
      ----------------------     

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Ticking screen

A full error report has been saved to D:\Games\Feed\Jcraft\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-06-15_05.13.27-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT bb2c053f --------
Full report at:
D:\Games\Feed\Jcraft\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-06-15_05.13.27-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 15/06/13 05:13

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
    at codechicken.core.inventory.InventoryUtils.actualDamage(InventoryUtils.java:310)
    at codechicken.core.inventory.ItemKey.hashCode(ItemKey.java:45)
    at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:399)
    at codechicken.nei.api.API.setOverrideName(API.java:145)
    at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.addVanillaBlockProperties(ItemInfo.java:159)
    at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.load(ItemInfo.java:91)
    at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadConfig(NEIClientConfig.java:680)
    at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:302)
    at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handleSMPCheck(NEICPH.java:119)
    at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handlePacket(NEICPH.java:27)
    at codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom$ClientPacketHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:102)
    at codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:73)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:84)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72501_a(NetClientHandler.java:1571)
    at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet250CustomPayload.func_73279_a(SourceFile:59)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:266)
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)

-- Affected screen --
Details:
    Screen name: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

-- Affected level --
Details:
    Level name: MpServer
    All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['kris8970'/37684, l='MpServer', x=-2983.42, y=60.62, z=-2500.09]]
    Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0
    Level seed: 0
    Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
    Level generator options:
    Level spawn location: World: (-169,72,-641), Chunk: (at 7,4,15 in -11,-41; contains blocks -176,0,-656 to -161,255,-641), Region: (-1,-2; contains chunks -32,-64 to -1,-33, blocks -512,0,-1024 to -1,255,-513)
    Level time: 20532247 game time, 21593031 day time
    Level dimension: 0
    Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
    Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
    Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
    Forced entities: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['kris8970'/37684, l='MpServer', x=-2983.42, y=60.62, z=-2500.09]]
    Retry entities: 0 total; []
Stacktrace:
    at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:441)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2414)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:776)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

-- System Details --
######################

Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: net.minecraft.item.Item.getDamage(Lnet/minecraft/item/ItemStack;)I
    at codechicken.core.inventory.InventoryUtils.actualDamage(InventoryUtils.java:310)
    at codechicken.core.inventory.ItemKey.hashCode(ItemKey.java:45)
    at java.util.HashMap.put(HashMap.java:399)
    at codechicken.nei.api.API.setOverrideName(API.java:145)
    at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.addVanillaBlockProperties(ItemInfo.java:159)
    at codechicken.nei.api.ItemInfo.load(ItemInfo.java:91)
    at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadConfig(NEIClientConfig.java:680)
    at codechicken.nei.NEIClientConfig.loadWorld(NEIClientConfig.java:302)
    at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handleSMPCheck(NEICPH.java:119)
    at codechicken.nei.NEICPH.handlePacket(NEICPH.java:27)
    at codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom$ClientPacketHandler.handle(PacketCustom.java:102)
    at codechicken.core.packet.PacketCustom$CustomPacketHandler.onPacketData(PacketCustom.java:73)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handlePacket(NetworkRegistry.java:255)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.NetworkRegistry.handleCustomPacket(NetworkRegistry.java:245)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.network.FMLNetworkHandler.handlePacket250Packet(FMLNetworkHandler.java:84)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1526)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:835)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
--- END ERROR REPORT 8c387c51 ----------

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76950_a(SourceFile:90)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:520)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1220)
    at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:987)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:871)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
I get a crash when i login, the game starts but as soon as the world tries to render it crashes, any ideas?