[1.6.4] HappyDiggers AMP - Updated - Now with 98% more Awesome!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
If someone can not find the download button on the server launcher what do you want server to run? Joke? (Sorry, I mean what I say it is! XD) Sorry my bad english....
IF YOU Not find the download button in the launcher, NO RUN THE SERVER XD

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
The villager pub (Barrels are in the house), the stove burns the fire of the pub! I think it's because the Weather mod in the wind, and blow out the flame that burns the house!

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure what you mean by that. Could you perhaps post a few screenshots?

Did you guys see GregTech's april fools joke? He trolled our base with millions of troll faces ;)

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
The villager PUB is FIRE!!! I mean the FIREPLACE and WIND bug. The fire of the flame being blown away and burns the house!

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
HappyDiggers AMP has been updated to v2.3.0 with the following changelog:

v2.3.0
-Removed Redstone in Motion
-Switched MapWriter to Opis on the client by default now. Opis was already available for the server version of AMP.
-Better balanced alternate Energy Crystal recipe to reflect the original's recipe's cost resource wise.
-Added recipes to process Salt ore from Pam's Harvestcraft and Tainted Soil from Natura.
-Updated ComputerCraft to 1.6
-Updated LogisticsPipes to 0.7.4.dev.120
-Updated MineFactoryReloaded to 2.7.8-483
-Updated OpenBlocks to 1.2.7-snapshot-354
-Updated OpenModsLib to 0.4-snapshot-179
-Updated OpenPeripheralAddons to 0.1.3-snapshot-85
-Updated OpenPeripheralCore to 0.3.3-snapshot-111
-Updated Tinkers Construct to 1.5.4

@ĐevE@gŁ3, I'll look into the villager pubs.

ĐevE@gŁ3

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to the deal modpack and updates on a regular basis! You do not have to speak. The producer of TPPI modpack it should tell you to update your mods. THX MAN!!!

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
HappyDiggers AMP has been updated to v2.4.0. This is mainly a maintenance update with one exception: we have added a HappyDiggers mod. Right now it only checks to see if there announcements for the current version of the pack you're running (it will never be a nag message to upgrade). We can use this to inform players of any issues there might be with any given version of the pack. In the future we hope to expand the mod to include more functionality.

The "hint" recipe for CuproNickel and GregTech Red Alloy Ingots is there to point players into the direction of the bronze age machines. If you look at the recipes of CuproNickel and the GT Red Alloy Ingot, it will tell you that you need an Alloy Smelter. If you look for an Alloy Smelter, it will show you the one that runs on EU, which you can only make with the GT Red Alloy Ingots. But instead you first need to make the Steam Smelter in order to make your furst Cupro Nickel and GT Red Alloy Ingots. The hint recipe shows you this with the following recipe:
(water bucket, null, copper)
(GT steam boiler, GTbronzeFluidPipe, GTSteamAlloysmelter)
(coal, null, nickel/redstone)

Don't try to make that recipe to get Cupro Nickel or GT Red Alloy Ingots though, it would be insanely expensive ;) Use the machines from the hint recipe to make the materials.

Changelog:
v2.4.0
-Added HappyDiggers Announcement Checker. This will allow us to notify people if there are serious problems with any given version of AMP.
-Put in the correct "balanced" recipe to add an alternative for Nano Suit Helmet and Iridium Drill which use the Energy Crystal. This is mainly done for those who use ME systems to auto-craft these.
-Put in a "hint" recipe on how to make CuproNickel. You need the Steam Smelter for this initially, but NEI mentions only the "Alloy Smelter" making it hard to find.
-Updated Alternate Terrain Generator to 0.9.5
-Updated ComputerCraft to 1.62
-Updated LogisticsPipes to 0.7.4.dev.128
-Updated OpenBlocks to 1.2.7-snapshot-361
-Updated OpenModsLib to 0.4-snapshot-183
-Updated OpenPeripheralAddons to 0.1.3-snapshot-89
-Updated OpenPeripheralCore to 0.3.3-snapshot-113
-Updated Project Red to 4.3.7 build #32

Zeroskillz4

Jul 29, 2019
It appears that Computercraft and Minefactory Reloaded aren't going very well together. My monitor system broke, with the computer no longer able to output power (coloured redstone) through the rednet cables. I'm guessing its a version incompatibility. Could someone else confirm that rs.setBundledOutput does not work?

InsaneJ

Jul 29, 2019
Did it work before? Because we recently (AMP v2.3.0) updated to ComputerCraft 1.6 which seems to have broken couple of LUA programs written for ComputerCraft 1.5.

Zeroskillz4

Jul 29, 2019
I can confirm it did work before the computercraft 1.6 update, but from the testing I've done all my programs remain unaffected from this update. The commands that interact with the cables all successfully execute however they never send power through the line. rs.getBundledInput("side") typically tells you with a number response what colours are currently on within the line, this doesn't appear to work returning with 0. The computer just fails to interact what-so-ever with the rednet cable, so it is something to do with an api incompatibility. My guess is that computercraft is currently further ahead/behind the version of mfr installed. I'll be testing out the new version of computercraft (1.63) later today to see if that works with the rednet cable.

EDIT: Apologies if this sounds cold, I'm just trying to get as much information to ya, so we don't have to go back and forth.

Last edited:

seanbrockest

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing you say will be felt as cold, these guys are great at taking feedback, and know a good "knowledge dump" when they see one :)

I've got a suggestion, although i'm not sure if it's at all possible. Is there a way to turn off all the "update available" checks? There's no reason the players on our servers need to know that computercraft, hats, and who knows what else have an update avilable. We dont update each mod individually, we dont need the players thinking we're getting "behind" or whatever.

Is it possible to disable all those notifications? I dont mind them showing up in my server window, but the clients don't need to know.

TrollmenX

Jul 29, 2019
Avesome mod pack. There is so much stuff to do, BUT so few creatures :( is there any creature mod that works with this pack?

TrollmenX

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, do you mean non hostile mobs? or are you saying that there aren't enough mob spawns entirely?
I mean mobs like in dr sharks mo'creatures mod or something like that. spawn rate are good, but i miss all that animals i was playing with before happy diggers avesome mod pack.
no birds, no sharks, no bugd, no snakes etc...

TrollmenX

Jul 29, 2019
2014-04-21 21:22:05 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: codechicken/core/launch/CodeChickenCorePlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
did you do something to codechicken mods?

Will Stead

Jul 29, 2019
2014-04-21 21:22:05 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: codechicken/core/launch/CodeChickenCorePlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0
did you do something to codechicken mods?
No i kept everything exactly the same, all i did was add some extra mods? Any idea how i could reset it back to default?

TrollmenX

Jul 29, 2019
go to your ftb folder, find happy diggers and delete. then re-doenload happy diggers via ftb manager.