[1.6.4] Factions' End [JamPacked] [RPG] [HQM] [Dimensions] [Stuff]

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a lot of exposure to tech mods, and haven't played the tech world in your mod yet, so I can't really say what is available there. Kinda randomish, but what about cocoa beans and sand?
sounds good to me! :D... wait, i need to see if magic needs clay too (no jungles in that one).
Edit: oh right, golems. duh. hmmm alternate brick recipe sounds cool...

Last edited:

SusieHomewrecker

Jul 29, 2019
Also possibly limestone and sand?

EDIT: Oh, and are there Greatwood trees somewhere in the Nature world? If there isn't, the second trees quest is also impossible.

Last edited:

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Also possibly limestone and sand?

EDIT: Oh, and are there Greatwood trees somewhere in the Nature world? If there isn't, the second trees quest is also impossible.
yes, there are greatwood trees, along with many other rare tree types (some of them are only in one specific location, though greatwoods aren't one of those). Limestone: maybe. I'm almost positive I did something about the redstone issue (among other resources) with a quest reward somewhere...

Edit: Nope didn't have that. Added it though. Any other problems need fixing before making the update public?
so far:
-recipes for lapis, redstone, clay, brick, and oreberry multiplication with placed and subsequently broken bushes.
-charged flux capacitors quest is now fuzzy detection, added a few more rewards to the nature questline, probably some other quest-related fixes

Last edited:

SusieHomewrecker

Jul 29, 2019
I guess one other question I have is are all the harvestcraft things available in the nature world? I haven't encountered rice, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, stuff like that.

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
I new there was no clay in the nature age the first time I played Factions, but I thought it was intentional as you can get clay when you start bee breeding.

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
I guess one other question I have is are all the harvestcraft things available in the nature world? I haven't encountered rice, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, stuff like that.

You can get most seeds by using a mattock on grass, potatoes and carrots are a zombie drop.

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
im also having trouble clicking on the cotton plants. they are mature but they only drop one seed when broken and are not clickable otherwise.

SusieHomewrecker

Jul 29, 2019
The cotton thing is because the plants lie. The pink version is not actually mature. Keep watering them and wait til they are white, then you can harvest them.

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
so i died in a thunderstorm, and i did not leave a gravestone. first time i died, have anything to do with the hotbar keeper thing?

Willddy

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoying trying this mod pack, battling with the nature quest.
To obtain the ultimate flower power, you need to craft the Heisei Dream, which requires 2 Diamonds, which is proving difficult.
Secondly I made the mistake of using the nether portal (in an attempt to find Diamonds) but when I returned through the portal - I ended in the middle of the ocean.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoying trying this mod pack, battling with the nature quest.
To obtain the ultimate flower power, you need to craft the Heisei Dream, which requires 2 Diamonds, which is proving difficult.
Secondly I made the mistake of using the nether portal (in an attempt to find Diamonds) but when I returned through the portal - I ended in the middle of the ocean.
Some people keep saying theres a nether portal... But i didnt put one anywhere in this map. And then some people say it isnt there. No idea what thats about.

sent from this thing in the universe of blu pikachus

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019
im having a super time starving to death in the nature world because it is taking so long to get the iron for a bucket so i can start a farm.

Willddy

Jul 29, 2019
Some people keep saying theres a nether portal... But i didnt put one anywhere in this map. And then some people say it isnt there. No idea what thats about.

To be specific - I am using FTB Launcher, Mod pack version v1.0.13, dimension 26, cords -16:68:6 (xyz)[DOUBLEPOST=1412534855][/DOUBLEPOST]
im having a super time starving to death in the nature world because it is taking so long to get the iron for a bucket so i can start a farm.
there is water near the spawn point that you can build you farm on. Don't forget to upgrade your food (mixing bowl, juicer) to make the food last longer.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
To be specific - I am using FTB Launcher, Mod pack version v1.0.13, dimension 26, cords -16:68:6 (xyz)[DOUBLEPOST=1412534855][/DOUBLEPOST]
there is water near the spawn point that you can build you farm on. Don't forget to upgrade your food (mixing bowl, juicer) to make the food last longer.
Thanks, i'll take a look
Edit: when i went to those coords i didnt see anything... (This is in the newer 1.0.14 version where i changed some quest stuff and minetweaker recipes but not the map at all. I may have forgotten to send that update to the ftb people as of yet, but its the latest on my dropbox.)

Last edited:

Prymus AC

Jul 29, 2019
Thank god I'm not going mad, I had the same with the nether portal, but I restarted and the nether portal was not there in my second try

Jennasie

Jul 29, 2019

I didn't see any accessible water really. Everything was pretty far underground. I've got food now though. I planted a few fruit trees and finally got a bucket.

bluchuv00

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't see any accessible water really. Everything was pretty far underground. I've got food now though. I planted a few fruit trees and finally got a bucket.
Underground? Are you sure you're in the nature world? The nature world is a bunch of floating islands... so no underground.