[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is unrelated but I'm trying to make a personal modpack and I'm trying to find a spot where there is a good source of information on item names tile names and oredict names I've read the tutorial on how to use minetweaker but when I edit the recipes It's not changing them because it's the wrong title so what I'm asking is there a website that has all these things I'm trying to find or do I have to go diving into these complex java codes to find the names?
Unless I've mistaken, you don't use 'Title Names'. Instead, you define aliases within /config/minetweaker/dictionary.cfg:
Code:
#AliasName = <ID:DamageValue>;
SomeItem = <123>;
AnotherItem = <456:7>;
Then in other minetweaker configs, you can refer back to said alias:
Code:
minetweaker.remove(SomeItem);

Last edited:

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
I just want a look at ur turbine like size rotors blades etc
Mkay:
9x9x14 (7x7x12 hollow)
3 power ports
12 long rotor shaft, centered within frame
80 Rotor Blades - 7 'sets' of blades, 12 blades per shaft-section except the last which only has 8 blades.
37 Enderium blocks wrapping the shaft as the coil (4 layers of 8 blocks + another layer with only 5)
Anything unclear? Still need a screeny?

Last edited:

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Mkay:
9x9x14 (7x7x12 hollow)
3 power ports
12 long rotor shaft
7 'sets' of blades, 12 blades per shaft-section except the last which only has 8 blades
37 Enderium blocks wrapping the shaft as the coil (4 layers of 8 blocks + another layer with only 5)
Anything unclear? Still need a screeny?

That works

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
If you get the idea of running 4 of em, lemme know, I have a reactor that is quite efficant at suppling them all :p

SiqM2Uv.png

Ignore the junk on the floor. Had to move a bunch of stuff to make it fit how I wanted it.

Reactor:
7x7x6 (5x5x4 hollow) casing
11x 4-long fuel rods
0.263mB/t Fuel Burnup rate
8000mB/t of steam​

Turbines (Each):
2000mB/t of steam
1797.1 RPM
24077 RF/t
Total Power: 96308 RF/t
[DOUBLEPOST=1413635395][/DOUBLEPOST]Geez, I wish SFM had a way of saying "If inventory is empty" without having to specify every item that might enter said inventory

Last edited:

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
If you get the idea of running 4 of em, lemme know, I have a reactor that is quite efficant at suppling them all :p

SiqM2Uv.png

Ignore the junk on the floor. Had to move a bunch of stuff to make it fit how I wanted it.

Reactor:
11x 4-long fuel rods
8000mB/t of steam​

Turbines (Each):
2000mB/t of steam
1797.1 RPM
24077 RF/t
[DOUBLEPOST=1413635395][/DOUBLEPOST]Geez, I wish SFM had a way of saying "If inventory is empty" without having to specify every item that might enter said inventory

SiqM2Uv.png

Reactor:
11x 4-long fuel rods
8000mB/t of steam​

Turbines (Each):
2000mB/t of steam
1797.1 RPM
24077 RF/t

Is ur reactor self sufficient? or requires outside source of water?

I believe SFM can do that ;P

Give me an outline of what you need the SFM to do

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
Is ur reactor self sufficient? or requires outside source of water?
Self Sustaining. There is a setting within the TURBINE CONTROLLER labeled "Vent: Closed". Click it, and just don't overfill the system(reactor+turbine) with water.

There's 3 settings related to how water(after being converted from steam) in the turbine is handled:
"Vent: All Exhaust" - Void all water that the turbine creates
"Vent: Overflow Only" - Void all water that would overflow the turbine's 4000mb tank
"Vent: Closed" - Do not void any water

By choosing "Vent: Closed" no water is removed from the reactor+turbine system. The drawback is the initial setup becomes a bit more tedious. You need enough water(4 buckers per turbine + 1/2 your reactors reservoir) in the system to sustain steam production but overfilling with water will cause your turbine to stop until the excess is removed

Give me an outline of what you need the SFM to do
Pretty much I want to put Ore, Gravel-Ore, and Sand-Ore blocks into block gates, but only if the block gate doesn't already have a block infront of it. I know I can use a condition but then I have to whitelist every block that I want the blockgate to place OR I have to deal with picking up blocks that the blockgate shoots out and re-route them back to the 'input' of the system.

Last edited:

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Self Sustaining. There is a setting within the TURBINE CONTROLLER labeled "Vent: Closed". Click it, and just don't overfill the system(reactor+turbine) with water. Basically, the 3 settings are "Vent: All"(Void all water that turbine creates), "Vent: Excess" (Void all excess water passed the 8000mB tank) and "Vent: Closed" (Do not void any water).

By closing the vent no water gets voided... but the drawback is the setup becomes a balancing act: You need enough water in the system to sustain the amount of steam you need, but overfilling with water will cause your turbine to stop until the excess is removed[DOUBLEPOST=1413637975][/DOUBLEPOST]Pretty much I want to throw Ore, Gravel-Ore, and Sand-Ore blocks into block gates, but only if the block gate doesn't already have a block infront of it. I know I can use a condition but then I have to whitelist every block that I want the blockgate to place OR I have to deal with picking up blocks that the blockgate shoots out then re-route them back to the 'input' of the system.

I am going with you are trying to hammer them with AA?

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019

There are a few ways to do it.

1) Block detectors "detect item ID 0" > high pulse trigger

2) Redstone receiver. Use "gravel" as intermediary block for redstone power to pass signal through. Low pulse trigger

This 2 definitely work. I can think of more, but im not sure if they can work out until i try them :)

Edit: You could time how long the AA breaks a block and set the trigger to slightly longer then that. Should work fine

Last edited:

Albeleo

Jul 29, 2019
There are a few ways to do it.

1) Block detectors "detect item ID 0" > high pulse trigger

2) Redstone receiver. Use "gravel" as intermediary block for redstone power to pass signal through. Low pulse trigger

This 2 definitely work. I can think of more, but im not sure if they can work out until i try them :)

Edit: You could time how long the AA breaks a block and set the trigger to slightly longer then that. Should work fine

Is there a reason you HAVE to use SFM to do this? 'Cuz you can accomplish the exact same thing with an itemduct, an Openblocks block placer, and an XU redstone clock. Much easier, and no SFM programming required.

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a reason you HAVE to use SFM to do this? 'Cuz you can accomplish the exact same thing with an itemduct, an Openblocks block placer, and an XU redstone clock. Much easier, and no SFM programming required.

Cause SFM is awesome :)

Jk. He prolly has alr set up sfm, and would probably take much more to remove and replace the set up.

moded guy 123

Jul 29, 2019
Don't forget the hopper, auto packager, and pneumatic servo to rout the less proceed dusts back in the system

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019

First, thanks for posting these solutions. Awesome of you!
Slight problem with your edit though. Hammers break ore gravel/sand at different speeds. So either multiple gates/AAs or trigger for longest time-to-break [slightly inefficient]. Not a dig, just nit-picking.

TE3 Itemducts are evil. And they'll get stuffed [in this application]. And they're not in 1.7, so best get used to doing without.

Also, it seems SFM has no issues crossing chunk boundaries [so far no problems and with chunks loaded of course.]

Edit: Oh, and isn't this special...seems Thief Endermen [the ones who teleport you] don't de-aggro when hit with water.

Andri92

Jul 29, 2019
Geez, I wish SFM had a way of saying "If inventory is empty" without having to specify every item that might enter said inventory

There is. Use a condition, and set it like this: "Require all"; choose any block or item; specify quantity equal to 1; and the most important setting of all: "Match all".

If the chest has any item or block at all, the condition will output true, else it will output false.

I use this to sift in different materials with only one sifting system: first it places one stack of each type of block in the input chest (gravel, sand, dust, etc). The input chest is only refilled when it is empty, using a condition like I just described above.

Reactions: SReject

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
I'm playing 1.1.3, and I seem to remember from 1.1.2 that there was a quest that rewarded a full set of Pneumaticraft seeds. Has it changed, am I misremembering it, or was it a reward bag?[DOUBLEPOST=1413662146][/DOUBLEPOST]
How do I install the 1.1.3 beta?
I just unzipped everything on top of the existing Crashlandings directory, but that led to a mess in the map with the old map being merged with the new one.