[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Not ALL of us have turned off mob griefing......
*grin* ok tough guy. So, then when iskandar turns it off in next version, are you going to turn it back on again?

I stand by my comment about you throwing all your armor off, bare fisted telling the piggies in the city to come get some.

I didn't turn it off till I got to city and the mass of mobs underneath on first floor of my 'house' got crazy and started fighting each other. Morning? Apocalypse now redux. there was zero dust left around the entire building. it was just a floating house with half of the first floor completely gone. With the way overwhelming amount of creepers in this pack, it's just a bit too much for me. If there were normal spawn levels of creepers, then yeah, I'd agree with you (till they ruined my workshop).

Oh yeah, and with their cheaty ability to spawn in lit areas? Nope. it stays off for me.[DOUBLEPOST=1408479080][/DOUBLEPOST]
There a still recipes that require wheat, like the industrial fertilizer. Is that intended?

You can make the fertilizer with a composter(?) in mfr from sewage tho yeah, it's probably intended.
Edit: and you can get wheat by hoe'ing grass (or mattocking). it's RNG but it does work.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
*grin* ok tough guy. So, then when iskandar turns it off in next version, are you going to turn it back on again?
No, I don't think I'll turn it on again, perhaps I'm silly but I generally prefer to play the pack as published..... there may be a time I choose to make the pack truly sadistic for my own purposes, but for now at least I prefer to play it as published.

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
ok, so dw20's vid has been viewed 41k times in 9 hours. Oh iskandar.... Think of how many more people are going to be playing your baby. I just gifted you a costco sized box of tums. :)

Seriously tho? Awesome. More people need to know of this pack. I'd say now it's probably the logical successor to the AGSKIES crown. squee![DOUBLEPOST=1408480163][/DOUBLEPOST]Fantastic idea for your patreon page. you can have it for free. A T shirt with a camelpack on the back of it. maybe water dripping down shirt or something.

tszaboo

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. after the first night, having explosions 1000 times, this is how the outside looks like.
34521bl.jpg

Is this normal??

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Playing the older .1 version and wondering where do silverfishes spawn from on a dusty planet when no one is breaking any cobble?

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
How do you have J camel packs!?wut is this nonsense argh

I know Jeb/notch/one of the devs had T amount of some block once.
I thought so hard once but can you even reality? Even once? :) it's sooo hard. then the blue cosmic fruitfly appeared and showed me the way. It was the nail clippers all along and now mommy can have her shaver back.[DOUBLEPOST=1408484339][/DOUBLEPOST]
Playing the older .1 version and wondering where do silverfishes spawn from on a dusty planet when no one is breaking any cobble?
it's started already. 50k and counting.

Elektron124

Jul 29, 2019
I thought so hard once but can you even reality? Even once? :) it's sooo hard. then the blue cosmic fruitfly appeared and showed me the way. It was the nail clippers all along and now mommy can have her shaver back.[DOUBLEPOST=1408484339][/DOUBLEPOST]
it's started already. 50k and counting.
What was that?

Reactions: DoomSquirter

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering, what can we use the black gravel in the city roads for? I know you can use the black cobble there for a couple of recipes (but really, not that many). I tried rushing a pick on one restart and I ran over to the road and mined like crazy. Turned out I probably wasted my time -- though I was able to use the cobble to make a regular furnace...

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Just wondering, what can we use the black gravel in the city roads for? I know you can use the black cobble there for a couple of recipes (but really, not that many). I tried rushing a pick on one restart and I ran over to the road and mined like crazy. Turned out I probably wasted my time -- though I was able to use the cobble to make a regular furnace...
iirc it's chisel. Make a chisel, put in center square, top left will net you original block back. I am a hoarder so I thought the same thing at first. how can I exploit this thing, but yeah, not really. On that note, chiseled DIAMOND blocks on top won't give us diamonds, so you definately need to put those all over the place. Ignore my first sentence guys, it was gibberish.

Badgerpendous

Jul 29, 2019
iirc it's chisel. Make a chisel, put in center square, top left will net you original block back. I am a hoarder so I thought the same thing at first. how can I exploit this thing, but yeah, not really. On that note, chiseled DIAMOND blocks on top won't give us diamonds, so you definately need to put those all over the place. Ignore my first sentence guys, it was gibberish.

Yeah, I tried that, but it seemed to be somewhat buggy. The chisel icon in the tool bar had the black cobble on it, but nothing showed up in the chisel screen. And, no barrel / ore-dictionary trick either. Alas!

I _think_ I tried sifting the black gravel, too, with no luck.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I tried that, but it seemed to be somewhat buggy. The chisel icon in the tool bar had the black cobble on it, but nothing showed up in the chisel screen. And, no barrel / ore-dictionary trick either. Alas!

I _think_ I tried sifting the black gravel, too, with no luck.
Its from mfr not chisel

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah but would the drones thing "work" ? :p

If I were home I suppose I could test it out, but I have zero knowledge of the drones other than what you can find on youtube (which isn't much btw)

You could have your drones just go through the city and destroy every spawner they could see, or even just go around and collect every treasure chest. Not simple by any stretch of the imagination but doable.

Reactions: Pyure

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I can't be bothered to look for it, but yeah, after I talked about how I used zans to go back and forth to cities after I first tried 1.1.2 he said that was a mistake. Also, in 1.1.1, it was disabled already.
i used it in 1.1.1, rofl.