[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar did the shuttle floor disappeared on purpose ? as well as the so cute purple glowstone illuminator inside the shuttle ? and .. the cokpit seats !! where did they do ? It seems some thief skellies robbed the shuttle before i woke up :p

Edit: like limestix said in the post below mine, the clay is also gone and all the y=63 level is turned to dust, probably due to generation eating up all that y level and thus the clay and shuttle floor

Last edited:

limestix

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar did the shuttle floor disappeared on purpose ? as well as the so cute purple glowstone illuminator inside the shuttle ? and .. the cokpit seats !! where did they do ? It seems some thief skellies robbed the shuttle before i woke up :p

Was wondering the same thing. The clay is also gone. Looks like that Y level was turned to dust

Last edited:

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at the 1.1.2 beta 2

@Iskandar the quest: Technological Revolution - All Creatures Great and Small: Requires you to craft a mfr breeder, and needs golden carrots.
And it could just be me, but special mobs and mob properties still drop my TPS down to less than 20% at night when a lot of mobs spot me.
As mentioned above too, the floor of the shuttle is gone, the clay is gone, etc.
The cities still spawn too close to spawn, but that's just my opinion. I do like the added difficulty of trying to visit the city though, even during the daytime.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
I like that mobs break torches now like in BnB. Do they break crops too? I'm going to test that.

Edit: Zombies break torches and glowstone. They don't seem to care about modded light sources though like luminators or bibliocraft lamps and lanterns.

Zombies also will break farmland. If you have vanilla crops planted like wheat, the wheat does pop out of the ground too. But if you have harvestcraft seeds planted and the farmland gets destroyed, the food stays planted in the dirt.

Edit: Zombies don't like TiCon stone torches either. They do not like redstone torches either, so don't use redstone torches in places where zombies can reach where you need redstone power all the time IE sync chamber. Use levers instead.

Last edited:

zbeeblebrox

Jul 29, 2019
It sounds to me like you are not using the camel pack. the very first quest provides you one. Place it in a crafting grid with up to 4 water bottles and placeit in your chest armor slot. As long as you can keep it filled you'll do ok.

Ohhh, is that how that works. I was trying to drink it like a water bottle and couldn't make it do anything :p

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
this happens when I get to night time everytime. I do have an older computer but something instantly lags my computer when night time sets
http://pastebin.com/6SY7nYXH[DOUBLEPOST=1407623468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try downloading the version before 1.1.0 then update to the latest version
Assuming you are using the beta it has to do with the city genning on top of you otherwise blame zombie awareness.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I assume it is Zombie Awareness as it only happens at night

Assuming the 1.1.2 beta files, I would say it is not Zombie Awareness since the zip for that mod was installed incorrectly and is not active unless you extract the contents to their appropriate locations. I have the same issue with lag once night falls using the 1.1.2 beta. I disabled Special Mobs and the lag cleared up. I installed Opis and there are a few zombies and skeletons that take up 95% of the server ticks. Server tick rate shoots from 5ms to 80ms immediately after mobs start seeking me out and slowly climbs to 200ms as the night continues.

Kerellian

Jul 29, 2019
Assuming the 1.1.2 beta files, I would say it is not Zombie Awareness since the zip for that mod was installed incorrectly and is not active unless you extract the contents to their appropriate locations. I have the same issue with lag once night falls using the 1.1.2 beta. I disabled Special Mobs and the lag cleared up. I installed Opis and there are a few zombies and skeletons that take up 95% of the server ticks. Server tick rate shoots from 5ms to 80ms immediately after mobs start seeking me out and slowly climbs to 200ms as the night continues.

Hmmmmm interesting .. I will have to try Disabling special mobs and trying again

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Yeah, fixed the map problems in the beta. I think. Disabled Mob Properties, which gets you carrots and potatoes back, and should clear up the lag.

Report back problems.

Edit: I am flat exhausted. I'm sorry if I am a bit slow to respond to errors and bugs. As soon as the update is live, I will be taking a week off, outside of critical bug fixes.

For now, if I don't respond I'm not ignoring you, I'm just worn out.

Kerellian

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, fixed the map problems in the beta. I think. Disabled Mob Properties, which gets you carrots and potatoes back, and should clear up the lag.

Report back problems.

Edit: I am flat exhausted. I'm sorry if I am a bit slow to respond to errors and bugs. As soon as the update is live, I will be taking a week off, outside of critical bug fixes.

For now, if I don't respond I'm not ignoring you, I'm just worn out.

I don't think anyone expects you to answer as fast as you have been.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Iskandar, thanks again for the effort, and remember that in the end it's just a game. None of us will die for having to wait a bit more for the 1.1.2 rollout.

Reactions: Palindrome

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar quick bug report on 1.1.2 beta 3
Minor: On the shuttle Missing port and starboard grey glowstone illuminators and the 2 bridge ones ( grey and purple) as well as the cokpit one (purple).
Major: Zombie awereness incorrectly installed, full zip (containing coroutils etc .. ) is installed as a mod, need to extract the mod itself from that zip and let alone the utils as they are already at the correct place.

City placement ok, no lag spike yet, will further test tomorrow with a full night and ZA correctly installed.

Last question: Are creeper getting in contact with pyrotheum supposed to detroy the map leaving large crater ? if not a /gamerule mobgriefing off could be good :p

Last edited:

swimcory

Jul 29, 2019
So this isnt a huge problem but would be helpful since I need some ender eyes. Earlier today the minemap quit showing mobs heads on it so I could tell where each one was and I have no idea how to get it to show back up. I am so knew with mods all together so is there a shortcut key I hit to turn it off or something?

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar quick bug report on 1.1.2 beta 3
Last question: Are creeper getting in contact with pyrotheum supposed to detroy the map leaving large crater ? if not a /gamerule mobgriefing off could be good :p
mobgriefing is off. The creepers hitting pyrotheum still creates an explosion, which is intentional. I strongly recommend you wall it off ^^.