[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
A possible bug, looks to be both SMP and SSP, large amounts of right clicking will spawn "entities" that quickly overload the server/SSP world. This can be in the form of multiple autonomous activators, or a mouse macro that right clicks a LOT!
That is the Zombie Awareness mod. Go a few pages back to catch up on the conversations taking place over it. :)

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
A possible bug, looks to be both SMP and SSP, large amounts of right clicking will spawn "entities" that quickly overload the server/SSP world. This can be in the form of multiple autonomous activators, or a mouse macro that right clicks a LOT!
Known bug. That was why Zombie Awareness was disabled for 1.1.1. Disable it again and things should return to normal.

ratchet freak

Nov 11, 2012
Area for possible update:
1. NEI update to show Presser recipes for the soybean -> tofu lines. Not sure who or how one adds that.

Issue:
I'm not sure of the issue, But I'm getting duplication of bottles. I'm using the simple setup of chest->hopper->furnace->hopper->chest. I'm place dirty water in the first chest and it gets pulled into the system. I'm not sure if its related to shift clicking into the input chest or shift clicking when filling camel back. i haven't created any extra bottles, I only have what I get from quest rewards, but now i have 30+ bottles. (playing about 8 hours, partial quest line completion)
theres also the water bottle -> sparkly water recipe. does that get added?

Georgiaym

Jul 29, 2019
This is not me being mean or belittling you, I'm am just saying that trying to learn mods while also trying to stay alive in my pack will probably be more frustrating than fun.

No offense taken at all. That was a big *facepalm* moment for me. I've been back to playing Vanilla minecraft to long and just spaced out.

Thanks

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Can't remember if I saw it 2 weeks ago or yesterday but I seem to recall you saying something about some update to a mod helped sync and HQM get along better and I don't know if I dreamt it and if I did then ignore but if I didn't is it still going to come around @Iskandar?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Area for possible update:
1. NEI update to show Presser recipes for the soybean -> tofu lines. Not sure who or how one adds that.

Issue:
I'm not sure of the issue, But I'm getting duplication of bottles. I'm using the simple setup of chest->hopper->furnace->hopper->chest. I'm place dirty water in the first chest and it gets pulled into the system. I'm not sure if its related to shift clicking into the input chest or shift clicking when filling camel back. i haven't created any extra bottles, I only have what I get from quest rewards, but now i have 30+ bottles. (playing about 8 hours, partial quest line completion)
Empty bottles? If so, I'm not that concerned about it. Empty bottles are so trivial to make once you have a furnace having more of them isn't really a big problem.

AtaGunZ

Jul 29, 2019
Edit:It seems that this is not a re-doable bug , only had it once. It got fixed automagically when I re-downloaded the server files.

-BUG REPORT-
1)Can't craft dirty water in multiplayer with the current files in "download server" button.Changing the config files with a single player world made it work.
2)Can't make water with fluid transposers in multiplayer , changing config files doesn't help.

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Can't remember if I saw it 2 weeks ago or yesterday but I seem to recall you saying something about some update to a mod helped sync and HQM get along better and I don't know if I dreamt it and if I did then ignore but if I didn't is it still going to come around @Iskandar?

No, Sync and Enviromine. You shouldn't still be getting "No Environment Data" when using a Sync shell.[DOUBLEPOST=1405965058][/DOUBLEPOST]
-BUG REPORT-
1)Can't craft dirty water in multiplayer with the current files in "download server" button.Changing the config files with a single player world made it work.
2)Can't make water with fluid transposers in multiplayer , changing config files doesn't help.
Known problem. Minetweaker just doesn't load correctly. @Kylie is the one maintaining the server version, and may be able to help you better.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
-BUG REPORT-

Hum are you sure ? just tested my server release version, everything is fine
dirty water is dirt and empty bottle right ?

What do you put in fluid transposers to get water ? Just tested Oak leaves and saplings, working like a charm.
Maybe a derp with the upload to ftb ? Can anyone else confirm those bugs in SMP ?

I'll try to download via launcher and retest to see

TheMapMakerX

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar First off, I'm loving the pack! Second, I've been thinking that Ender IO could be a cool mod to add. I was also wondering if you had any plans in the works for other questlines (possibly hoarding lines, or other tech lines). After you finish PneumaticCraft things, there isn't any goal that seems so impossible, that you need to get it. Also, a line where you're asked to travel to different places and uncover Ruins or Secret items would be cool. It seems that after you build a trench, you don't go outside of it EVER. Either way, if you'd like any help or someone to run tests for you (or ideas, etc) I'd love to help.
Great Job, Keep it up

Kylie

Jul 29, 2019
About ZA entities scent problems, some kind of temporary workaround from corosus himself on minecraft forum

Corosus said:
for my ZA mc 1.7 update i wont use entities for scents anymore, and hopefully will improve on redundant scent placings like you mentioned, all I can suggest for now is typing '/za kill scent' to solve any immediate issues.

If it can help some people play with ZA activated :p

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
No, Sync and Enviromine. You shouldn't still be getting "No Environment Data" when using a Sync shell.

I've manually updated to the latest Enviromine (1.1.63) and that one still gets the "No Environment Data" when dying using a Sync shell.

Edit: For ZA, one of the biggest things it does is increase the sight range of the mobs. Apparently the mod Mob Properties can also do that, you'd just have to do it manually for each mob.

Last edited:

geels12

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar First off, I'm loving the pack! Second, I've been thinking that Ender IO could be a cool mod to add. I was also wondering if you had any plans in the works for other questlines (possibly hoarding lines, or other tech lines). After you finish PneumaticCraft things, there isn't any goal that seems so impossible, that you need to get it. Also, a line where you're asked to travel to different places and uncover Ruins or Secret items would be cool. It seems that after you build a trench, you don't go outside of it EVER. Either way, if you'd like any help or someone to run tests for you (or ideas, etc) I'd love to help.
Great Job, Keep it up
The thing is, Ender IO adds generators which doesn't consume water at all. In this pack, we have the survivalist generator, but we need 16 of them to run one single farm (The harvester, the planter and the boiler), and they produce lots of lags. This is already nice from him.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
The thing is, Ender IO adds generators which doesn't consume water at all. In this pack, we have the survivalist generator, but we need 16 of them to run one single farm (The harvester, the planter and the boiler), and they produce lots of lags. This is already nice from him.

Please tell me you aren't spamming survival generators, please, please, please. If you are, it is your own darn fault for having lag. Grinder makes reactant dynamos self sustainable, plus you get ender pearls which can run ender generators. With a tree farm you can generate enough water to make running steam dynamos a thing. And there are other options. There is exactly 0 reasons to have survival generators once you can easily make PCBs.

I left survival generators alone because I wanted to have a early game trickle charge. They should not be spammed. Sigh.[DOUBLEPOST=1405971366][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, now 2% of all zombies that spawn will be spider jockey baby zombies. CAVE spider jockey baby zombies to be more precise. Because I hate you and want you to die. ZA and Special Mobs might be going away. I can do much more controlled meaness with Mob Properties.

InvaderAZ

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance you can add a link to the latest map downloads to the OP? Also, are you going to have the map(s) added to the FTBLauncher map tab?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Please tell me you aren't spamming survival generators, please, please, please. If you are, it is your own darn fault for having lag. Grinder makes reactant dynamos self sustainable, plus you get ender pearls which can run ender generators. With a tree farm you can generate enough water to make running steam dynamos a thing. And there are other options. There is exactly 0 reasons to have survival generators once you can easily make PCBs.

I left survival generators alone because I wanted to have a early game trickle charge. They should not be spammed. Sigh.[DOUBLEPOST=1405971366][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, now 2% of all zombies that spawn will be spider jockey baby zombies. CAVE spider jockey baby zombies to be more precise. Because I hate you and want you to die. ZA and Special Mobs might be going away. I can do much more controlled meaness with Mob Properties.

The only thing that made ZA worth it to keep was so that we could have an easier time getting resources. Mabye someone can find a better(for lack of a better word cause I like ZA) mod that boosts the tracking of ALL mobs and not just zombies and skeletons

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Any chance you can add a link to the latest map downloads to the OP? Also, are you going to have the map(s) added to the FTBLauncher map tab?
No need. No one, apparently, reads their quest book. Create a new world and hey presto, new Crash Landing map.

Burshaz

Jul 29, 2019
I've manually updated to the latest Enviromine (1.1.63) and that one still gets the "No Environment Data" when dying using a Sync shell.

Edit: For ZA, one of the biggest things it does is increase the sight range of the mobs. Apparently the mod Mob Properties can also do that, you'd just have to do it manually for each mob.

I find that re-logging after entering the sync shell fixes the "No Environment Data" issue

InvaderAZ

Jul 29, 2019
No need. No one, apparently, reads their quest book. Create a new world and hey presto, new Crash Landing map.
Oh nice, I haven't tried the latest version yet. Reading the quest book in any detail at the start of the map is kind of dangerous considering you spawn into the world and immediately start getting dehydrated. My new world process is basically spawn in, get quest book, start spamming completions so I don't die before the first night.

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Sync suddenly decided it didn't want to actually work on my first playthrough, and my desktop can't access the internet at the new place until a new wireless antenna gets shipped in, so I've been playing the hard map. I have just discovered that rice can be composted. No more water worries while I try to figure out how to make a PCB, considering I can get almost a stack of bones per day by poking entrenched mobs in the feet. Also, I'm looking at recipes using tomatoes, and I think that I've struck it rich in terms of food with just that one seed. :D