[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Going through and trying to find all of the CL files not sure if i can get them all ill do my best though, but the mother ship will be in the update also ill be adding some quest for it.

Right now im going through the configs to fix as many bugs as i can iv already fixed the broken blocks in the town, but there are a lot of configs to go through so maybe you all can help me remember all the major bugs so i can track them down
so if theirs something you think needs fixing let me know

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I would suggest adding some of the minor utility mods that people might have been adding anyway. Such as Flenix Tweaks, that makes it possible to see mob drops from further away.

Reactions: Shane2482

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
^^^^^^^^

FlenixTweaks is so great. Just disable the health & hunger tweaks and enjoy actually being able to see items before you almost walk on top of them! xD

cannajan

Jul 29, 2019
Dang you for making a pack so addictive to play hehehe

Still cant wait to see if and when a new one arises and what kinda fun stuff it has in store for us this time, ill proll keep on terraforming this hot dusty planet until i see it ;)

Have you not tried Atonement? Iskandar's latest offering and Shane has done great guides, Expect to die a few times before getting set up, just like Crash Landing, this pack has magic mods, no tech and is extremely addictive as you might expect from a pack made by Iskandar

Reactions: Shane2482

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, I'm using the Curse Voice client (1.1.3) but the mobs aren't feral. They're just aimlessly wandering around, rather than making straight beelines to me on spawning. Is there a way to fix this on my end?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found an ancient post where I already asked this exact question and was assisted. Search "hexmobfix" if you are also in need.

EDIT 2: Now I have another concern. How do I disable the special AI, such as mobs throwing each other around and Ghast-riding Creepers?

EDIT 3: Nope, the ancient fix no longer works. What the hell. Why don't mobs wallhax you anymore?

EDIT 4: Tried a few things, can't figure it out. This breaks the pack for me, guess I'll try again another day.

Last edited:

flagoss

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, I'm using the Curse Voice client (1.1.3) but the mobs aren't feral. They're just aimlessly wandering around, rather than making straight beelines to me on spawning. Is there a way to fix this on my end?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found an ancient post where I already asked this exact question and was assisted. Search "hexmobfix" if you are also in need.

EDIT 2: Now I have another concern. How do I disable the special AI, such as mobs throwing each other around and Ghast-riding Creepers?

EDIT 3: Nope, the ancient fix no longer works. What the hell. Why don't mobs wallhax you anymore?

EDIT 4: Tried a few things, can't figure it out. This breaks the pack for me, guess I'll try again another day.

I am experiencing the exact issue. The mobs are not agressive like they were in previous version of the Mobpack. That sucks.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
I am experiencing the exact issue. The mobs are not agressive like they were in previous version of the Mobpack. That sucks.
The reasoning for its removal makes sense (nullifies the trench+wall strategy), however that strategy isn't completely safe if you also enable the special AI. You'd still have to deal with Ghast jockeys, Giant-tossed everything, etc. It allows for more variety, is what I'm saying.

Course I also disable special AI, cause I'm a casual like that.