[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Does anyone have trouble configuring Pneumatic helmet item search options? I press the hotkey, but the interface doesn't open. Tried changing the hotkey, reloading the game, nothing works. It used to work in previous versions, I remember doing that.

Yes, there is an item search upgrade inside the helmet :D

Xlucam14X

Jul 29, 2019
Might it to help me?
I am having this problem with the java. Version 8 Update 31

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (5).png
    Captura de Tela (5).png
    57.9 KB · Views: 63

loboca

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm, I'm probably mistaken, but didn't 1.6.4 not like java 1.8? Try downgrading to Java 1.7.

joshuad156

Jul 29, 2019
FTB 1.6.4 and Java 8 don't play well together. You have 2 choices.

Install Java 7 (latest is Update 75) and configure FTB to use it instead.
-or-
Remove PermGen setting in FTB config. If you still can't run 1.6.4 packs on Java 8, then check this link with information on how to make FTB happy with java 8. I've not tried this myself, but it should be as simple as downloading legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar. You might still have trouble with some 1.6.4 mods though.

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
@Iskandar Have you considered releasing a Crash Landing 2 with 1.7 mods? There are actually quite a few mods that would reduce part of the workload GenCreator for instance

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Iguana Tweaks, unless I'm remembering my mod capabilities wrong. There's a setting to nerf non-tinker's tools to only have one durability but still be craftable so it doesn't break crafting recipes all over the place but still makes them basically useless.

A2000

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with launching version 1.1.3 of this pack?

I don't know what information to post, no crash report or anything, it just closes the launcher and never loads.

Windows 7 - Java version 1.8.0_40

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone having issues with launching version 1.1.3 of this pack?

I don't know what information to post, no crash report or anything, it just closes the launcher and never loads.

Windows 7 - Java version 1.8.0_40
I had that problem too delete the launcher and everything to do with it, then reinstall it i had a problem updating the launcher even if i tried to force update it

A2000

Jul 29, 2019
I had that problem too delete the launcher and everything to do with it, then reinstall it i had a problem updating the launcher even if i tried to force update it
Can't make it work, it just install the instance, but when trying to launch it, the whole launcher itself crashes and closes. No crash report, nothing.

I have no idea if it would be related to having Java 1.8 and maybe the pack needs an older version, but I'm not sure how to tell the launcher to use an older version, just for Crash Landing.

LordBufu

Jul 29, 2019
For people still playing this that have issues with there proper minecraft skin loading, i think i managed to pin-point this old bug\glitch.

I was carefully going over the mod configs to try and pinpoint the issue (from a lot a redit and forum comments you could make up that in some cases the skin shows (multiplayer some times even sync shells on singleplayer)), i was quite sure it was a client side thing hence the reason why i started looking into the configs when updating random suggested mods dint do the trick for me.

I found the following line of code in "Openblocks.cfg" lines 279/280 under the "hacks" section:

Code:
  # Allow OpenBlocks to hook the player renderer to apply special effects
  B:tryHookPlayerRenderer=true

I am not quite sure what it does, and why it exists (i dint do my research on the mods wiki), but when i reloaded my client after swapping it to false, my character once again showed up with the proper skin loaded that i uploaded to mojang.

I did a quick google to see if there where any solutions to be found, dint find any solid confirmed once, if this helps feel free to post here that it works, i doubt the pack will still receive updates for it to become a default config.

Cheers

Reactions: Shane2482 and Pyure

Genshou

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all.

After a long and unexpected period without PC gaming, I am back mostly for the delicious tofu burgers. So who's still around from the old days?

I'm still tweaking my Crash Landing, heh. Went back to 1.1.1 (with the updated shuttle) so I could have my deadly weather back. Cities were nice, but I sure did miss the constant lightning and having four tornadoes nail my base at once... :D

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
That weather mod is just so surreal though I love it. Though technically there's nothing stopping you from installing it on a later version with the updated map.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently returned from a hiatus as well. I though, simply updated to the newest version, started a world and am still exploring the changes....... like how dare there not be a road right next to the base full of furnace materials.......