[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Kochean

Jul 29, 2019
Other than twilight forest, is there any other mod that adds a deconstruction table?
Where you can get items back from something you build.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Any item transport mods that can cross chunks w/o using buffers besides AE [I'm looking at you, SFM] in this pack? I'm not at the Tesseract stage quite yet.
this was the question asked. Anyone know how the ender upgrades work for the transfer nodes?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Other than twilight forest, is there any other mod that adds a deconstruction table?
Where you can get items back from something you build.

Yes look up deconstruction table mod and it will be there... Sorry no link as I'm on mobile

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Glorius

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening,
I do not know if this has already been said, but the acid PneumaticCraft, allows for the infinite water EnviroMine. Just drop it in a hole, and use with vacuum flask.

Translated with Google Translate.

Shane2482

Jul 29, 2019
Good evening,
>Snip<

Translated with Google Translate.
Plz dont post exploits on the forum i know there already some on here but for the new ppl that dont read the entire 400 pages lets not ruin it for them if you want to know what to do about exploits then read my Sig

EchoingZen

Jul 29, 2019
Dumb question. I downloaded the server and now want to start a new world file on that server. I deleted the old world folder and when it generated a new world, it used DEFAULT world generation. Is there a specific 'level-type' I need to change in server.properties in order to generate a new Crash Landing map?

Physicist

Jul 29, 2019
^ I had this problem as well. I presumed the mod that forced worldgen doesn't work on a server, so I just copied it out of the original .zip the server came in. Be sure to delete the banned players text file, too.

Hexerin

Jul 29, 2019
Plz dont post exploits on the forum i know there already some on here but for the new ppl that dont read the entire 400 pages lets not ruin it for them if you want to know what to do about exploits then read my Sig
if they want to ruin it for themselves by exploiting those exploits, that's their own prerogative. you shouldn't deprive others of knowledge out of some misguided desire to 'shield the young'uns!' as that just leads to the problems that society is facing these days... namely a generation of sheltered youth that can't handle the real world.

as a sidenote: by the time someone could do that exploit, they'd already have infinite water via legitimate means anyways. kinda defeats the purpose of an 'exploit' and makes this method somewhat irrelevant.

Last edited:

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
if they want to ruin it for themselves by exploiting those exploits, that's their own prerogative. you shouldn't deprive others of knowledge out of some misguided desire to 'shield the young'uns!' as that just leads to the problems that society is facing these days... namely a generation of sheltered youth that can't handle the real world.
Don't think it's quite to 'shield the young 'uns' as to make knowledge that is not widely known kept that way? I mean, why make it any easier to cheat. If they want to cheat, make them put some effort into it by going to look for it instead of just handing them a list of ways to cheat. << Free handouts, come and get 'em.:p

Reactions: Shane2482

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Don't think it's quite to 'shield the young 'uns' as to make knowledge that is not widely known kept that way? I mean, why make it any easier to cheat. If they want to cheat, make them put some effort into it by going to look for it instead of just handing them a list of ways to cheat. << Free handouts, come and get 'em.:p

They only person they're cheating is themselves, I see no reason to make that more challenging, unless you want to give them a better reason to cheat. :)

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
They only person they're cheating is themselves, I see no reason to make that more challenging, unless you want to give them a better reason to cheat. :)

Yeah but if they don't know about it maybe they'll make an effort to do it the 'hard way' and find they actually like it? Would be such a shame if they didn't at least try it the way it's meant to be done instead of just handing it out to them from the beginning. And yes, I do realize they'll probably just cheat any way but at least they'd have an opportunity to try it before cheating.:)

Reactions: Shane2482

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
@SReject Hey did u get aerial interface to work for other inventory slots? other than 42-45 (armor slots)

Edit: Found out how! hehe if u wana know how drop me a msg :)

Last edited:

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys is there a way of "switching on redstone (like a lever)" from a distance?
Tinker's Mechworks Signal Terminal + Signal Bus. Requires use of at least 2 Terminals connected through the bus [as: Terminal -> Bus -> other Terminal. You connect them via spool of wire [but the wire is invisible and passes through blocks - has range limit (16 blocks?)]. Only other option in pack is passing redstone signal through AE via P2P.

FallenS0ul

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker's Mechworks Signal Terminal + Signal Bus. Requires use of at least 2 Terminals connected through the bus [as: Terminal -> Bus -> other Terminal. You connect them via spool of wire [but the wire is invisible and passes through blocks - has range limit (16 blocks?)]. Only other option in pack is passing redstone signal through AE via P2P.

The first method won't help with what im trying to do.

The second method may work :) Will try it out! Thank you!

If anybody has any other suggestions please post! Thanks in advance

Roxlvox

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else get the problem SEVERE: Unable to launch when trying to load this or other FTB 1.6.4 packs

SReject

Jul 29, 2019
@SReject Hey did u get aerial interface to work for other inventory slots? other than 42-45 (armor slots)

Edit: Found out how! hehe if u wana know how drop me a msg :)
Why not just post it, that way anyone looking will be able to find it? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1412228644][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anyone else get the problem SEVERE: Unable to launch when trying to load this or other FTB 1.6.4 packs
IIRC you need 64bit java(requiring a 64bit OS), and atleast 2gb of memory alloted to minecraft