[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
for those 1 or 2 ppl that dont know Sundee heres the stats Direwolf ep1 159,256 views over 2 weeks ago
Sundee Ep1 529,973 views yesterday
Ssundee's "character" is most definitely targeted at a younger crowd. I've watched significant portions of his BnB series, but find him more than a bit inane.

Woodie6288

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have looked up and down for an answer to my question with no results anywhere because the pack has been updated and I'm not sure if it's been taken out or not.

Seeds. Just regular old vanilla wheat seeds. How do you get them now? And if they have been taken out how do you feed cows to get them to breed?

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have looked up and down for an answer to my question with no results anywhere because the pack has been updated and I'm not sure if it's been taken out or not.

Seeds. Just regular old vanilla wheat seeds. How do you get them now? And if they have been taken out how do you feed cows to get them to breed?
Odd, it's been answered on this forum several times. You need to "hoe" grass blocks with the mattock. It's a pretty rare drop.

Woodie6288

Jul 29, 2019
Odd, it's been answered on this forum several times. You need to "hoe" grass blocks with the mattock. It's a pretty rare drop.
It very well may have been just 292 pages makes it a little difficult and searching google on a mobile device isn't the best. I had seen it once in here but just wanted to double check since there's been a couple updates. Must just be a really rare chance.

Thanks for the help.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
It very well may have been just 292 pages makes it a little difficult and searching google on a mobile device isn't the best. I had seen it once in here but just wanted to double check since there's been a couple updates. Must just be a really rare chance.

Thanks for the help.

In my experience 1-2% chance. Same as all the other seeds.

O-120

Jul 29, 2019
I have played a little bit and now i have a problem! I want to build a "mobfarm" but mini creeper's or baby creepers (don't know what they're called) blow it up every time! I hope you can build a mobfarm in another way cause this is crazy! (sorry for bad english)

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I have played a little bit and now i have a problem! I want to build a "mobfarm" but mini creeper's or baby creepers (don't know what they're called) blow it up every time! I hope you can build a mobfarm in another way cause this is crazy! (sorry for bad english)

Creeper griefing is meant to be disabled so you can disable it yourself by typing /gamerule mobGriefing false

SmokeLuvr1971

Jul 29, 2019
How effective are the caged mob spawners/towers in CL? In a skyblock, it's the only place they can spawn [if you're smart], but in a flat world? Or is it implied that we're to light up a huge area around the base?

Edit: I'm speaking of the multi-block things you build. Not the single-block devices from MFR that work off safari nets.

ScottieC

Jul 29, 2019
How effective are the caged mob spawners/towers in CL? In a skyblock, it's the only place they can spawn [if you're smart], but in a flat world? Or is it implied that we're to light up a huge area around the base?

Edit: I'm speaking of the multi-block things you build. Not the single-block devices from MFR that work off safari nets.
Works best in the daytime.

Vaeliorin

Jul 29, 2019
And at night you can just conveyor belt all the mobs from your trench into a grinding room. You can even make them the same room if you conveyor the mobs through blackout curtains.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Never heard of Sundee... will check it out. Great stats!

Ssundee is pretty popular I think because he seems derpy at times and is occasionally loud or vulgar. He is very funny and enjoyable to watch. He always does his research before playing a mod pack, so you won't watch him being a total idiot the first few episodes. He always has new and creative ways of doing things that I usually never see anyone else doing. Case in point in his 2nd episode instead of turning off mob griefing, he takes advantage of it by forcing creepers to explode and mine the dust for him. It is a very effective and quick way to mine for dust early game. In case anyone wants to check out his channel take a look in the spoiler link below. He has a great series of Blood and Bones as well.

Reactions: Shane2482

Yoshi667

Jul 29, 2019
This is an amazing use of the sync shells. Set up some vanilla Ender Chests at the various locations and you don't even need to worry about the fact they don't share inventory. It's awesome!
This is how I have set up my outposts. Instead of building a base at each city like FunshineX has done I have just set up a shack with sync storage and an ender chest. I only wish the Ender Storage mod was a part of this pack, I've been thinking of adding it in as it is so expensive to make anything in it that it would still be balanced.

I just couldn't see the point in making an entire base at a city. When it is fully looted you need to move onto another city and all that work is gone.

Edit: Anyone know how long until we get an FAQ up? It seems like it's the same questions over and over again lol.

Last edited: