[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

rotwhip3

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to change this off of hardcore difficulty? i absolutley hate HC, and it bothers me that thats seems to be the only way to play this,

i dont need comments saying "that is the way this modpack is supposed to be played" or stuff like that, i would simpily like info on how to turn HC mode off,
if that is not possible, then is there a way to turn cheats on, im not a big fan of cheating, but i will if i have to

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
ROFL. I was like.. what creepers? I don't see any creepers. then... BURN THAT MINIMAP WITH FIRE FROM ORBIT! :)

Ok, I want to ensure people are understanding this. Monsters that glitch through walls cannot hurt you. Seriously. I've never ever seen that. When they glitch, it's a vanilla MC issue that affects all mobs in close quarters. When I'd setup a normal farm using MFR with breeders, the genetic (omg, what is wrong with my memory lately) the thing that separates parents/kids, the veterinary station and then grinder, I'd have a bunch of 3x3 pens connected to each other. That first pen would get so full that animals would glitch out and rubber band back in. The physical body is still in that pen, but they are trying to move around and MC is letting them pretend or what not, but they ALWAYS go back. I've seen skels clipping out of my spawn area when I forgot to check it and they'd look at me as they clipped, but never ever tried to shoot me. Creepers might explode, but they'll explode where they are not the clipped version (tho it might be close enough to do you harm still). Thus, creepers are still problematic, the code MAY allow them to think they are close to trigger, but it's not the same as them being able to phantomly go through walls and do whatever. If they are doing this now, it's a new thing and definately not normal. I've played ALOT of hours but not the same as everyone else here (I keep them away), so everyone's going to experience things differently. With that said, I highly doubt that they are learning new tricks like that.

I was on a world and had the same a 1 thick wall of dust with a ton of creepers outside. They were rubber banding a lot, and while scaring the heck out of me, aren't actually there. So I logged off for a while and when I logged back in, I saw an armored creeper rubberband then STAY. I was completely stunned as it starting walking towards me in the middle of my base xD. Lost a world to it, but that's why I'm trying to make sure it doens't happen again! :D

Reactions: Tyriael_Soban

tszaboo

Jul 29, 2019
you guys found the whitezone! :p

I couldnt be arsed setting up an automated UV/Etching - not if there was a machine that did it for me, no matter how grindy and frustrating it was to make it, and yes ... the assey line does UV and Etch the pcb for you.
It is like this complicated :d
mcvy10.png

Reactions: Type1Ninja

schpeelah

Jul 29, 2019
I was on a world and had the same a 1 thick wall of dust with a ton of creepers outside. They were rubber banding a lot, and while scaring the heck out of me, aren't actually there. So I logged off for a while and when I logged back in, I saw an armored creeper rubberband then STAY. I was completely stunned as it starting walking towards me in the middle of my base xD. Lost a world to it, but that's why I'm trying to make sure it doens't happen again! :D
I have seen a Giant Zombie glitch out of my mob trap and into a corridor, then stand there and suffocate because the corridor is 2 tall. I also rather regularly take damage if I stand too close to the half-block gap I hit their legs through, and I found non-giant mobs in the corridor on occasion.

Delgar3

Jul 29, 2019
I live streamed for 3 hours and died a horrible death to a burning zombie on the other side of my wall...Damn fun pack. :)

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
It is like this complicated :d
mcvy10.png
That's brilliant. Definitely a must-do. Also, just out of curiosity, has anyone else (posters, not youtubers or others) actually played MP with this? I just started with a friend of mine, and it seems like it will be great. :D

Zallori

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, if a mob is rubberbanding when you log out and you log back in, it stays where it was rubberbanded. Just fought off a creeper and mini creeper and saw 2 more creepers die in the wall. This is so sketchy for me to log out anymore XD.

SlothdemonZ

Jul 29, 2019
Potential bug with the quest 'Ramping up'(sic). (Resolved) The grinder recipe is not working for me, I checked it online everything was correct on my end.
Also, after raiding every building in the ruins I did not find enough seared stone to create a smeltery (cracked seared stone requires a smeltery to be remade and you cannot create seared stone form scrach).

Last edited:

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
Potential bug with the quest 'Ramping up'(sic). The grinder recipe is not working for me, I checked it online everything was correct on my end.
Also, after raiding every building in the ruins I did not find enough seared stone to create a smeltery (cracked seared stone requires a smeltery to be remade and you cannot create seared stone form scrach).
It's the book problem they mentioned before. Books from city have different metaid or something. So it won't work in the grinder as is.
There is also suppose to be more than one city so maybe another city might have the rest?

SlothdemonZ

Jul 29, 2019
It's the book problem they mentioned before. Books from city have different metaid or something. So it won't work in the grinder as is.
There is also suppose to be more than one city so maybe another city might have the rest?
I believe the problem is the requirements to build the smeltery will not let you use only 10 seared bricks to construct the base. This is my first time using TiC however, so I may lack the experience in using non seared brick blocks in the construction. As for the grinder I have all the materials to construct it however, the recipe is not functional.
/Edit: I see what you mean now, the book is 307:7 while crafted ones are 307 that would bugger up the recipe. Ah and seeing as the requirements for the quest is to craft the item spawning it does not work... Thank you for the info. By the way, the easiest way to tackle the city is to bring a bed, a stack of chests and strongbox full of water./Edit

Last edited:

tszaboo

Jul 29, 2019
That's brilliant. Definitely a must-do. Also, just out of curiosity, has anyone else (posters, not youtubers or others) actually played MP with this? I just started with a friend of mine, and it seems like it will be great. :D
Actually the duct pulling from the chest has a servo, so only the not finished PCBs are circulating. Every round etches like 4% and you can etch as many as you wish. It does'n despawn, as long as you dont wander off to the city.

Type1Ninja

Jul 29, 2019
Actually the duct pulling from the chest has a servo, so only the not finished PCBs are circulating. Every round etches like 4% and you can etch as many as you wish. It does'n despawn, as long as you dont wander off to the city.
Cool. That would be great for early game - you can use a lever to turn it on/off, and you don't really need to stop the finished ones. Do you?
I'm fairly certain you don't, but I haven't ever made PCBs. I'm familiar with most of the mods in this; I just haven't played with them.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Just beat the wither with my needlegun and manyullyn frying pan in the sky above my base at y=250 using my resonate jetpack. I only wore non-enchanted diamond helm and legs and exo-shoes. He didn't even hit me once. I had regen pots but didn't even need them. Now to play with XU sigil and get some nice unstable ingot stuff and cursed earth.

Reactions: DoomSquirter

LostBMe

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the problem is the requirements to build the smeltery will not let you use only 10 seared bricks to construct the base. This is my first time using TiC however, so I may lack the experience in using non seared brick blocks in the construction. As for the grinder I have all the materials to construct it however, the recipe is not functional.
/Edit: I see what you mean now, the book is 307:7 while crafted ones are 307 that would bugger up the recipe. Ah and seeing as the requirements for the quest is to craft the item spawning it does not work... Thank you for the info. By the way, the easiest way to tackle the city is to bring a bed, a stack of chests and strongbox full of water./Edit

They had a solution a bit back if you search regarding the books.

TiCon needs 9 blocks (3x3) on the base, 4 x 3 blocks for wall - some of which are the controller, drain, etc. Only needs 1 layer high to work. So if you don't have enough of the smeltery from this city, maybe go look for the other cities?

And I think the crafting part was only for one block- memories hazy for quests? You can do it with 4 bricks.

Last edited:

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Is the interaction with barrels and plastics intended? Seems a little silly to only ever need to compress 1 of any seed.

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
Is the interaction with barrels and plastics intended? Seems a little silly to only ever need to compress 1 of any seed.
It's a bug between jabba and PC. Not much Iskandar can do about it.

Arial Interface = Camel Pack is 100% automated wirelessly no matter where I am in the world.
Healing Axe = Food is now obsolete.

Last edited: