[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
New update is live!

Pack Update 1.0.5

Changelog:
Updated TSteelworks
Updated Modtweaker
Added Iguana Tweaks
Added Extra Cells
Nerfed pulverized metals from dust
Can now get stones from sieving dust, at a reduced chance
Can, rarely, get eggs from sieving dust
End and Nether are now void
Removed wooden compost barrels
Added dirt recipes to compensate
Altered Stone barrel recipe
Altered Jetpack recipes
Added neutral mobs
Fixed a quest bug
all vanilla tools have 1 durability. Useful only for crafting recipes
No TiCo wood or stone tools: Bone and flint only in the beginning!
Sleep Hunger is now on
Water can now be drawn from saplings in a Liquid Transposer. 1/8 bucket each.
Leaves can be thrown into a crucible for 20 mB water each
Cauldrons are disabled
Accumulators have been removed from the starting map
Accumulator recipes have been heavily altered
Quests have been altered to match the new map
Second Map has been created. Maps now labeled Hard and Easy
Drinking juices and smoothies will hydrate you slightly and cool you off
Sulfur can now be sieved from gravel
Sweet i'll practice a few times to make sure my tips a re still ok and then record the quick start guide. for the AS and BNB i did 1 video talking about the plans and tips on starting and then 1to 2 with the game play. it will show off the mod pack and how to get a good, quick, and non cheaty start. try to have it done by monday at the most.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Shin Sekai

Jul 29, 2019
I kind of think the Presser from Harvestcraft should be disabled too. You can turn soybeans (morsel) directly into firm tofu (snack) and then directly into silken tofu (light meal) for no power cost whatsoever, and also get free soy milk. You can also use the tofu as a replacement for all vanilla meats and the soy milk to replace cow milk. I saw in your 1.0.6 stream that you can get soybeans sifting dust. Maybe remove soybeans? Otherwise, just spam soybean farms.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
problem. i put in a water bottle in the LT and it fill it and then the bottle disappeared? is this a bug?

Pip69

Jul 29, 2019
It might be. So there was water in the LT, and when you tried to fill a bottle, the bottle disappeared? Are you missing water? was there enough power?

SIerra Nine

Jul 29, 2019
Sapping the Saplings quest... how to complete?

I have 2000 mBs in the Liquid Transducer.

I have filled a water bottle from the LT.

What precisely do I need to do to complete this quest?

Is this a bug?

Edit: Filled a water bottle, not bucket.

Last edited:

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
The potato jetpack should be taken out and be replaced with something like 5 cooked potatoes. I tried flying the potato jetpack and I exploded in mid-air.
Sapping the Saplings quest... how to complete?

I have 2000 mBs in the Liquid Transducer.

I have filled a water bottle from the LT.

What precisely do I need to do to complete this quest?

Is this a bug?

Edit: Filled a water bottle, not bucket.

Remember, if you need to submit fluids you must use the QDS. Put the QDS next to the transposer. Select the task, right click the QDS. Then set the transposer to output the water on the side that the QDS is on, quest complete. Do it in that order, if you set the transposer to output before you get the QDS set on the task, the QDS will eat your water for no return.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm you can now do a location quest with HQM....... this scares me...

Sent From My HTC EVO SUPERSONIC Using Tapatalk 2

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
It might be. So there was water in the LT, and when you tried to fill a bottle, the bottle disappeared? Are you missing water? was there enough power?
yeap had 2000mb in it. both bottles dissappeared. i turned off all out puts this time through and there was no problem??[DOUBLEPOST=1402762782][/DOUBLEPOST]is there a way in 1.0.6 where you can hook up where the camel pack can be filled with the LT? that would be cool.

DrakeAedus

Jul 29, 2019
The QDS will void any item or fluid that is sent to it. You only get quest progress when it is matched to a quest.

Cheers.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
it was not connected to the QDS because it was still in the chest.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Sigh. Pack update incoming. Critical dupe bug due to an interaction between Simply Jetpacks and Tinker's Construct. Simply Jetpacks is being removed until I can narrow down why I am getting this bug and other packs are not.

Map reset not required.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ah. Well, ok, never mind then. Found and fixed the bug without having to fully remove Simply Jetpacks. For the moment you won't be able to armor them, though.

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
Ok, pack update. Fixed a dupe bug. Simply Jetpacks armored jetpacks are now disabled for now.

Rohanguard1

Jul 29, 2019
You should re-add the aqueous accumulators or make it a quest reward for something because it's hard to grow crops without one.