[1.6.4]Crash Landing [Hardcore, HQM] version 1.1.x BETA STABLE

Iskandar

Popular Member
Feb 17, 2013
I really need a way to put an announcement in at game start. 1.1.2 features a mandatory map reset. You will get dunes in 1.1.1 worlds, but cities will not, and absolutely CANNOT spawn. The mod generating them has been hard coded NOT to function in Ocean biomes.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
I really need a way to put an announcement in at game start. 1.1.2 features a mandatory map reset. You will get dunes in 1.1.1 worlds, but cities will not, and absolutely CANNOT spawn. The mod generating them has been hard coded NOT to function in Ocean biomes.

I think there is a mod that does that, but too late for 1.1.2 :p

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
gotta love your 1st night when creepers run into lava and just blow up side of your base, any idea why they keep blowing up by themselves?

Attachments

• 1st night creepers on explosive juice.png
    1st night creepers on explosive juice.png
    369 KB · Views: 75

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
yes and no, they way he wants the map to be played, the hearts are removed before the sync is activated, but you can enable the hqm hardcore, but that defeats the purpose of sync

Unless you manually add more hearts than the default 3, once you die 3 times the world will get deleted even if you have a sync shell created. That was the issue. Also, since the mod pack is designed around sync there are no hearts as rewards so again, unless you manually add more hearts you would only have 3 lives..

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone

and then you have people like me giving people bad advice, taking it back and giving more bad advice. jeez. Yes, agreed. I think it should be stated in OP as well to remove confusion. If you're setting up a website, maybe faq section pertaining to these tidbits as well. changelog etc...[DOUBLEPOST=1407977915][/DOUBLEPOST]
In 1.1.2 the camel packs aren't working
how are they not working, cause I know for a fact they are. None of us playing would be playing, we'd be complaining.

Marsupilami

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so some of these mobs are ridiculous! I just got killed by a baby thief skeleton that was moving at 1000 mph jumped a 3 block gap stole my weapon and proceeded to kite me while hitting me until I died. There is no amount of armor, weapon or anything that could have prevented me from dying. This thing was moving so fast it was impossible to hit or run away from :(

GG Man GG

MrPeach774

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, babies suck. Could you disable baby mobs? They make getting out even day 1 near impossible and I doubt thats what you want.

887koi

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, babies suck. Could you disable baby mobs? They make getting out even day 1 near impossible and I doubt thats what you want.
i dont have problems with babies i always make 4 deep trenches so even throwing mobs cant launch shit at me, i lure them to a corner during day (corner is 6 deep) and just suffoc them with 4 high dust as creepers tend to break the first 2 dust upon death (creeper plants i assume)

FrenchKafka

Jul 29, 2019
I'm terribly sorry to ask this sort of question, I know the pack author has their idea of how the game should function, but I'd just like the information on the following subject as I only play single player:

in 1.1.1, I was amazed and ecstatic to find that Creepers did not destroy blocks. It was what made Crash Landing much more appealing to me than vanilla or even FTB minecraft. Now that 1.1.2 has come around, I've found that they destroy blocks once again. Don't misunderstand, I'm okay with an occasional creeper griefing my stuff just to keep things interesting and me on my toes. but that desire is vastly more on the scale of a supercharged creeper, not the gobs of ordinary ones.

I'd like to know which mod modified the creepers to not destroy blocks, and I'd also like to know a supplementary question: is it possible to remove the mod that adds in the hordes of weird mobs without affecting game progression?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What types of armor do folks get early game (post wooden if you bother to rock that)

Is it true that wearing iron armor will cause me to overheat very quickly?

anthony waipa

Jul 29, 2019
I cant seem to load Crash Landing from the launcher... Every time I click launch, the launcher dims for a few seconds then goes back to normal. I took a look at the console, and I saw in Capital letters SEVERE: Unable to Launch ~ I don't know if this is a problem with my launcher in particular, or if anyone else is having a hard time connecting to this pack as well with this same problem.
NOTE: It seems that my launcher doesn't have a problem logging me in, or loading other packs, it is just Crash Landing. I've already tried deleting all the files for Crash Landing and reinstalling it from the launcher, but that didn't help at all.