[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

Guidal

Jul 29, 2019
Note for later : when you have a nether biome loaded and your bed is too close to the pylons, don't go to sleep at night ...

Reactions: jpm42

essenceoflove

Jul 29, 2019
So far this is my favorite pack. I hope you win,
Possible Bug; Quest - Depth Charges.
I believe I found a bug, if I'm doing this the right way. I searched all the pages for Depth Charges and didn't find it. I tried this in the shallow ocean biome, I flew over the ocean, was in a boat, and threw one off the pier. I also threw one in a vanilla 3 block infinite water source. The quest book didn't register the achievement. I hope I tried to complete this quest the right way.

Also, I would like to request the mod Big Reactors. It's already connected with Ex Nihilo or Ex Aliquo. I really like it because it doesn't have to take up a lot of space, I haven't experienced any lag from the main reactor, and it's an excellent source of RF.

MoegamingLps

Jul 29, 2019
So far this is my favorite pack. I hope you win,
Possible Bug; Quest - Depth Charges.
I believe I found a bug, if I'm doing this the right way. I searched all the pages for Depth Charges and didn't find it. I tried this in the shallow ocean biome, I flew over the ocean, was in a boat, and threw one off the pier. I also threw one in a vanilla 3 block infinite water source. The quest book didn't register the achievement. I hope I tried to complete this quest the right way.

Also, I would like to request the mod Big Reactors. It's already connected with Ex Nihilo or Ex Aliquo. I really like it because it doesn't have to take up a lot of space, I haven't experienced any lag from the main reactor, and it's an excellent source of RF.
all you need to do is craft it it just says that as a joke if you didnt know what it does

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a template folder in the minecraft folder for crafting paradise? If not, you may need to redownload the pack. If it still doesn't work, try opening the Lockdown config file (FTB/CraftingParadise/minecraft/config/Lockdown.cfg), changing "Disable More World Options Button" to false and restarting.
Any Ideas?

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
ok so i am a bit confused i made the world machine now what do i do??
It does nothing until you finish a quest that gives you a module for it. When you get one, hold the module and right-click it.

Any Ideas?
Afraid not, you should probably mess around with the Lockdown config and see if anything works.

Alternatively, if you must, you can just download the map directly from here and extract it into your saves:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5S7m4MimIwkZE9Vblk3N3E0eWs/edit?usp=sharing

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
thanks will try everytime i find a pack i wanna play it never orks :( but i got lucky where u were here to help unlike when i have trouble on big packs like ftb or technic XD

MoegamingLps

Jul 29, 2019
oh compared to the rest of the quest line the saplings in the Atmosphere is a bit harsh only 57% after like 5 hours[DOUBLEPOST=1408324276][/DOUBLEPOST]YAH almost there :p

Attachments

• 2014-08-17_21.11.01.png
    2014-08-17_21.11.01.png
    750.8 KB · Views: 75

MoegamingLps

Jul 29, 2019
i think redefining paradise needs to be split into more parts because it is still lagging me even though you did split it up ALL THE FLASHING is just a bit too much and i think you should at least get a half of a heart from each of those quests. and i am just loving looking up at night and seeing the planet.

Reactions: Lumaceon

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
i think redefining paradise needs to be split into more parts because it is still lagging me even though you did split it up ALL THE FLASHING is just a bit too much and i think you should at least get a half of a heart from each of those quests. and i am just loving looking up at night and seeing the planet.
Yeah, I really should find a way to split them up into tasks. Pretty sure it is the flashing that's lagging it.

if i were to choose who wins jam packed it would be you just because of the jokes you make
And here I was thinking those were some of the cheesiest jokes I've ever devised :p

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
And here I was thinking those were some of the cheesiest jokes I've ever devised :p

Nope. You hit the proverbial nail on the head with the humor. I found it quite enlightening versus some other packs (not just hqm / jam packed ones) that tried too hard. You did a very good job on the whole package and I am definately going to start over again at some point in time.

Reactions: Lumaceon

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Nope. You hit the proverbial nail on the head with the humor. I found it quite enlightening versus some other packs (not just hqm / jam packed ones) that tried too hard. You did a very good job on the whole package and I am definately going to start over again at some point in time.
Hmm what? Humor? Yes, I totally have that in my pack

[/sarcasm]

jjoonn56

Jul 29, 2019
Just a little balance issue I found. With Chisel you can make stone bricks into mossy stone bricks, and turn those into moss for tinkers construct, I think that makes it a little easier than it should be to get repair on your tools.

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
@Lumacon Hey Man I Like The ModPack But maybe you could add some different Quests than all that damn research its fun but its allot try maybe some Sieving drops to it and some BloodMagic potions Maybe or some thing
Thanks For Maybe Reading This
Your Amazing
Greets,
Davey Beer

I'm A Bear :p

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Just a little balance issue I found. With Chisel you can make stone bricks into mossy stone bricks, and turn those into moss for tinkers construct, I think that makes it a little easier than it should be to get repair on your tools.
Well it is a bit of an work-around, but not a major one. Considering how easy it is to repair Tinker tools anyways, I feel I should just let this one by. Thanks for letting me know though.

@Lumacon Hey Man I Like The ModPack But maybe you could add some different Quests than all that damn research its fun but its allot try maybe some Sieving drops to it and some BloodMagic potions Maybe ot some thing ...
I know that the research is a little tedious. I've been looking for a way around the entire research chapters, but I've been busy lately with other projects, so it'll have to be a bit later.

Reactions: DaveyBeer

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Well it is a bit of an work-around, but not a major one. Considering how easy it is to repair Tinker tools anyways, I feel I should just let this one by. Thanks for letting me know though.

I know that the research is a little tedious. I've been looking for a way around the entire research chapters, but I've been busy lately with other projects, so it'll have to be a bit later.
Its Alright I was just suggesting something ;P
Btw Sorry for spellings faults my teacher thinks that I'm stupid soo she won't give me anny harder English books / stuff than my class hase :l soo now I'm learning every thing again and forgetting what I already now
Sorry if it bothers you :(
Greets,
Davey Beer