[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

rjcool5

Jul 29, 2019
You have to put the biome back into the cell before loading another one if you want the names to be accurate. What the spatial system is doing is replacing whatever is in the world with whatever is in the cell. If you have a forest loaded and you try loading a ocean without putting the forest back, the forest will now be in the ocean cell.

Are you running an outdated version of the FTB launcher? If you are up to date, has Crafting Paradise showed up under the third party packs section, or not at all?
My launcher is up to date and yes it is appearing in my launcher. When I click launch nothing happens :p

Rawrlunatic

Jul 29, 2019
Delete the template folder in the MC directory, that should change the world to normal. Not sure why you would want to do that, though...
simply can't make a world now o___o

i know when i play minecraft, i'd always love to have like. alot of space to run around on and explore tho.

my overall idea is to get a somewhat 4x size of that square. with surrounding around it.

basically like. your trapped in a square, like some "test mouse" in a science lab.

(im bad at explaining, but yeah. i just have some ideas i want to make in this o3o)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
simply can't make a world now o___o

i know when i play minecraft, i'd always love to have like. alot of space to run around on and explore tho.

my overall idea is to get a somewhat 4x size of that square. with surrounding around it.

basically like. your trapped in a square, like some "test mouse" in a science lab.

(im bad at explaining, but yeah. i just have some ideas i want to make in this o3o)
Try removing the lockdown mod.

But the point of the modpack is to use these cells as your world, not to play open-world.

Reactions: Kill-Joy

StephJ2Fan

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to make a few suggestions for mod add-ons. These can be completely optional, but I think they would go good with your modpack. Here goes:

-Pam's Harvestcraft--This mod goes great with Hunger Overhaul and allows for a variety of food.
-Dynamic Light -- While you lit up all the dark spots(thank you by the way), this mod allows for Dynamic lighting, so you don't necessarily have to put down torches ever 10-15 blocks(or like me, putting down every 5)

Those are the only 2 mods I can think of to add at this time. Also I have a question. Did you disable pulverized dusts(getting them from Ex Nihilo), to not work in the regular furnace, and if so, is there a config option I can use to turn the furnace option back on?

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
3 friends and I are all playing this pack and loving it! we normally play bevo's tech pack or beyond reality on a private server. This pack is so good we're all playing independently and talking on teamspeak. Very creative and fun!

Here's my base with some automation. Still working on the first quest line and getting my biomes researched.

http://imgur.com/GFr6WUB

Reactions: Lumaceon

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
3 friends and I are all playing this pack and loving it! we normally play bevo's tech pack or beyond reality on a private server. This pack is so good we're all playing independently and talking on teamspeak. Very creative and fun!

Here's my base with some automation. Still working on the first quest line and getting my biomes researched.

http://imgur.com/GFr6WUB
\o/
Blood magic!

D

Deleted member 138283

I really want to play this pack but I keep clicking the launch button and it just makes the launcher disappear then reappear, here's the console stuff... http://pastebin.com/C4jUm4Xc

Edit: Found error in java path, time to play some crafting paradise :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lumaceon

CraftedHD

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I'm a new YouTuber i made a video on this modpack and i'd love some feedback

Also this is my first time playing FTB so if you could help me on the basics that would be epic :D

ScorpioOld

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to make a few suggestions for mod add-ons. These can be completely optional, but I think they would go good with your modpack. Here goes:

-Pam's Harvestcraft--This mod goes great with Hunger Overhaul and allows for a variety of food.
-Dynamic Light -- While you lit up all the dark spots(thank you by the way), this mod allows for Dynamic lighting, so you don't necessarily have to put down torches ever 10-15 blocks(or like me, putting down every 5)

Those are my top list of most hated modes and I they are used so often in all other packs making goal of building completely secondary. No thank you, Modpack is great without them.

I love the pack so far, but it was funny game over today for me. After a few days of building base and exploration by mistake I went to bed with one nether cell loaded. After bed explosion I appeared at the empty spot of base and again and again. Silly end of game...