[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
Lumaceon isn't evil. I got that too and I was standing around a bunch of stuff that didn't like it very much. yeah, not going to go further explaining. but yeah.

No, you want to know who's truly evil? @parcel31u . In the Material Energy ^3 pack, he does something completely reprehensible. It was, let's say, the most unexpected thing. I don't want to spoil in any way. I'm just putting it out there that what Lumaceon did isn't even CLOSE to as bad as what parcel31u did. trust me on this. TRUST me. :) I basically had a heart attack when what happened to me happened and was SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY concerned. ALOT of expletives were screamed as well as some ones I'm sure were in klingon or some other weird language I learned in my sleep.

It was definately my most suprised moment ever, playing minecraft. hands down.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Lumaceon isn't evil. I got that too and I was standing around a bunch of stuff that didn't like it very much. yeah, not going to go further explaining. but yeah.

No, you want to know who's truly evil? @parcel31u . In the Material Energy ^3 pack, he does something completely reprehensible. It was, let's say, the most unexpected thing. I don't want to spoil in any way. I'm just putting it out there that what Lumaceon did isn't even CLOSE to as bad as what parcel31u did. trust me on this. TRUST me. :) I basically had a heart attack when what happened to me happened and was SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY concerned. ALOT of expletives were screamed as well as some ones I'm sure were in klingon or some other weird language I learned in my sleep.

It was definately my most suprised moment ever, playing minecraft. hands down.
And people say I'm evil for the Nether trip...

DoomSquirter

Apr 19, 2014
Home Alone
And people say I'm evil for the Nether trip...
If I had to make metaphors... Lumaceon was like putting a firecracker in a box saying for me to open it. You were like here's the box, then throwing it over the fence, box gets into river and I have to go chasing it, making planks go backwards as I go as the box goes farther and farther away.

Parcel? Yeah, I open the box and a nuke goes off and kills everyone around while he sits there, lead shielded, giggling maniacally. :) Yeah, that about sums it up. :)

ftog_thorgal

Jul 29, 2019
I believe one of the Thaumcraft quests (can't remember which at the moment) rewards you with a hoe of growth and some silverwood saplings. The idea being that you grow aura nodes. Aura nodes are tile entities and don't like being moved by the spatial system, though I think I might have accidentally left one somewhere on the edge of the area.
I planted a forest full of silverwood saplings after reading this and have gotten a few nodes now. Shortly after setting up those trees, I ventured in to the Deep Dark for the first time and now my node shortage is a thing of the past. Lot's of nodes in the DD. Thanks for your reply Lumaceon.

Reactions: Lumaceon

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Whoever says that didn't played enough to find out that the nether is a walk in the park....

Tonigh I will have nightmares with the scarecrow quest...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk
S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W is evil and aptly named. I'd say it's probably the part of my pack that requires the most skill.

(Lyrics are "He burns" not "Heat burns")

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
I really like how this modpack eliminates the early skyblock grind of farming trees manually. It brings mining back to minecraft while still being skyblock map. Very well done. I am having trouble at times making a glowstone block with 4 glowstone dust. Sometimes the item IDs on the glowstone dust don't match just right. Just an FYI.

TheLordOfTheGeek

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug. When doing the liquid ores quest, when I made the slab tool forge and it didn't count toward the quest. Just wanted to let you know. Love the pack!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Did you installed 1.7.0 java or the latest 1.7.0 java version, like update 67? On the logs it says its plain 1.7.0 but I'm not sure if the logs say the update version or not.
Besides having installing 1.7.0 update 67, I could only recommend deleting Crafting paradise folder and download again. That seems to be an error from google api when it misses to find something. Maybe there was some kind of problem during the installation of the pack....

Reactions: Lumaceon

PumpkinToys

Jul 29, 2019
Did you installed 1.7.0 java or the latest 1.7.0 java version, like update 67? On the logs it says its plain 1.7.0 but I'm not sure if the logs say the update version or not.
Besides having installing 1.7.0 update 67, I could only recommend deleting Crafting paradise folder and download again. That seems to be an error from google api when it misses to find something. Maybe there was some kind of problem during the installation of the pack....
Good call on redownload the folder again, but sadly did not work. Also tried to get latest java, didnt work either. Thanks for trying man <3

redcrafter

Jul 29, 2019
I kind of find it weird that Ex Nihilo comes after diamonds, and after that is a machine that requires enderium. Also it jumps from the most simple machines in Thermal Expansion to almost endgame for it. Are you going to add more quests between them or is the quest order final?