[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

qwertyic

Jul 29, 2019
I just found that you can use your hands to hit ore dusts and they turn back into their original ores.
Use hammer on original ore -> ore gravel -> ore sand -> ore dust -> original ore
infinite resources OP

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Its soo much fun I can't get enough of it!! MAN ITS AMAZING!! I don't understand were to put your base... thats the only thing :p you have made something that I have been searching for! Thanks I love it!!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
I just found that you can use your hands to hit ore dusts and they turn back into their original ores.
Use hammer on original ore -> ore gravel -> ore sand -> ore dust -> original ore
infinite resources OP
You saying that you crafted an ore dust with 4 pulverized dusts and placed it on the world and punched it with your hand and it turned in the original ore?
If so, cant reproduce that![DOUBLEPOST=1407705607][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, the version of powersuits is kinda old. Magnet does not work...
The latest is available at http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/
The MPS site is not updated for a long time....

Reactions: Lumaceon

Sephlington

Jul 29, 2019
I would thoroughly recommend mentioning in the OP that you don't need to download a map, it's far from obvious with this style of modpack. Obviously, reading the thread came up with the answer, but it ought to say in the OP, because that's kinda an important part of the set-up :p

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So... I put my ME crafting system crafting some seared blocks....

Guess what? Every time he crafted a block a smelting book from tinkers popped up on top of it!!! Never seen this happening :p

The_Hob290

Jul 29, 2019
I've just got to say that this is so far the most amazing jampacked modpack i have played yet. I just have to say double thumbs up, five stars, 100% awesome and i think that's it. Great idea, although i was bummed that when you remove the biome that the mobs don't fall to their deaths, dang mobs.

Articwolf101

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if this has been pointed out its only a small thing really.
In the quest This and That in the first chapter the part builder requirement should ignore meta data because if its made with another type log eg. birch, it doesnt register as built because only the oak log version is accepted.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
You saying that you crafted an ore dust with 4 pulverized dusts and placed it on the world and punched it with your hand and it turned in the original ore?
If so, cant reproduce that![DOUBLEPOST=1407705607][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw, the version of powersuits is kinda old. Magnet does not work...
The latest is available at http://build.technicpack.net/view/MachineMuse/job/ModularPowersuits/
The MPS site is not updated for a long time....
Ah sorry, forgot MM didn't update that site.

I would thoroughly recommend mentioning in the OP that you don't need to download a map, it's far from obvious with this style of modpack. Obviously, reading the thread came up with the answer, but it ought to say in the OP, because that's kinda an important part of the set-up :p
Will do.

So... I put my ME crafting system crafting some seared blocks....

Guess what? Every time he crafted a block a smelting book from tinkers popped up on top of it!!! Never seen this happening :p
Haha, that's interesting. I don't see any config that could theoretically stop it. Try crafting one manually.

I've just got to say that this is so far the most amazing jampacked modpack i have played yet. I just have to say double thumbs up, five stars, 100% awesome and i think that's it. Great idea, although i was bummed that when you remove the biome that the mobs don't fall to their deaths, dang mobs.
Thanks very much, try building a roof to your cell. Mobs will be outside, so you unload it, they fall to their doom. :p

I dont know if this has been pointed out its only a small thing really.
In the quest This and That in the first chapter the part builder requirement should ignore meta data because if its made with another type log eg. birch, it doesnt register as built because only the oak log version is accepted.
I thought I had a reason for this, but I can't remember it. I'll double check it, maybe I testing and just forgot to put it back. Thanks for the report.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019
@Lumaceon Do you plan on adjusting the late game quests of the hoarding variety? I was going to start over after having lost my entire ME system to the void and decided to look at the later quests. After seeing the quest for 6000 vials of essentia, I just can't bring myself to even play anymore.

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
has anyone gotten this to work with optifine i can run the game alright for awhile but their are times when it gets laggy which i can remove entirely if i had optifine but every version that i try adding just takes me back to the launcher or doesnt even show when the game runs please let me know thanks :) btw this is a amazing pack really love it

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
has anyone gotten this to work with optifine i can run the game alright for awhile but their are times when it gets laggy which i can remove entirely if i had optifine but every version that i try adding just takes me back to the launcher or doesnt even show when the game runs please let me know thanks :) btw this is a amazing pack really love it
Optifine is generally not supported by FTB, but I don't know about Lumaceon's stance on it

Reactions: Kill-Joy

3xraze

Jul 29, 2019
Optifine is generally not supported by FTB, but I don't know about Lumaceon's stance on it

i kinda figured since alot of mod packs i tried optifine on give me problems i just am wondering if anyone has mananged to get it to work since i dont have the best computer but i can still enjoy most packs without it :)

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
i kinda figured since alot of mod packs i tried optifine on give me problems i just am wondering if anyone has mananged to get it to work since i dont have the best computer but i can still enjoy most packs without it :)
You should be fine on this pack, as it's mostly skyblock. You may have to wait for a bit when you load a cell, but here are some JVM arguments that supposedly help a lot. Thanks to @Qazplm601
Qazplm601 said:
-XX:ReservedCodeCacheSize=256M -DJINTEGRA_NATIVE_MODE -DJINTEGRA_COINIT_VALUE=0 -Dsun.io.useCanonCaches=false -XX:ThreadPriorityPolicy=42 -XX:CompileThreshold=1500 -XX:+TieredCompilation -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=90 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=15 -XX:+UseBiasedLocking -Xverify:none -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:+OptimizeStringConcat -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -Xrs -XX:+UseCompressedOops -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+AggressiveOpts -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrentAndUnloadsClasses -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=150 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=40 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+UseLargePages -Xincgc -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -XX:SoftRefLRUPolicyMSPerMB=0

Reactions: Kill-Joy

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
@Lumaceon Do you plan on adjusting the late game quests of the hoarding variety? I was going to start over after having lost my entire ME system to the void and decided to look at the later quests. After seeing the quest for 6000 vials of essentia, I just can't bring myself to even play anymore.
Most of those quests are still undergoing tweaking. They used to be much more absurd before I realized "this is excessive." Also, I keep forgetting that phials are actually 8 of each essentia, so those two magic quests will probably be nerfed in the next update too.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Shardiru

Jul 29, 2019
Most of those quests are still undergoing tweaking. They used to be much more absurd before I realized "this is excessive." Also, I keep forgetting that phials are actually 8 of each essentia, so those two magic quests will probably be nerfed in the next update too.

Sounds good, thanks for the update.

DaveyBeer

Jul 29, 2019
Just to think they were literally 100x times worse.

How so? Care to elaborate?

That shouldn't had happened...
I don't know I had a pop up saying downloading files when it loaded up minecraft my world was gone :( but it still in my saves folder only Mc won't read it I think...