[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

sweden_revenge

Jul 29, 2019
Played for about an hour today and I love it already. It's really fun to see what your next biome will be like. Definitely going to make a yt series out of it. This is the kind of modpack that should be in the launcher by default and I'm sure this is going to get more popular soon.

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so im trying to make an advanced machine block and i need carbon fiber for it. I cant seem to make the raw carbon fiber to make it... the recipe seems to not work.

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
I also cant complete the plains quest. i couldnt click manual submit button but the item went into the QDS and dissapeared...

when you complete it is it supposed to open the next quest line?

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Played for about an hour today and I love it already. It's really fun to see what your next biome will be like. Definitely going to make a yt series out of it. This is the kind of modpack that should be in the launcher by default and I'm sure this is going to get more popular soon.
Thanks, hopefully more popular after I fix some of the more substantial bugs haha.

Okay so im trying to make an advanced machine block and i need carbon fiber for it. I cant seem to make the raw carbon fiber to make it... the recipe seems to not work.
It works, it just takes 4 coal dust instead of 3. No idea why that's messed up in NEI, apparently it was fixed, but only for 1.7 versions and up.

I also cant complete the plains quest. i couldnt click manual submit button but the item went into the QDS and dissapeared...

when you complete it is it supposed to open the next quest line?
Do you mean the quest where you submit cobblestone (the button)? You just have to manual submit with cobblestone in your inventory, no QDS required. If you do use the QDS (the block), then you'll have to select task and right click your QDS with the questing book to link it to the quest before the QDS will actually do anything with it.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, hopefully more popular after I fix some of the more substantial bugs haha.

It works, it just takes 4 coal dust instead of 3. No idea why that's messed up in NEI, apparently it was fixed, but only for 1.7 versions and up.

Do you mean the quest where you submit cobblestone (the button)? You just have to manual submit with cobblestone in your inventory, no QDS required. If you do use the QDS (the block), then you'll have to select task and right click your QDS to link it to the quest before the QDS will actually do anything with it.[/quote

No it's in the define plains quest I had to use hqm edit to pass it.

Atm2222

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing, but when i move things around in my inventory it is weird and alot different than vanilla. Is this intentional, or is it a bug?

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
No it's in the define plains quest I had to use hqm edit to pass it.
Will look into it. I'll assume you did have the completed plains research when trying to turn it in; if not, lemme know.

I am playing, but when i move things around in my inventory it is weird and alot different than vanilla. Is this intentional, or is it a bug?
Maybe you're talking about inventory tweaks? I believe both 'R' and the middle mouse button will sort your whole inventory. If you're talking about something different, I'll need to know what's weird about it.

Atm2222

Jul 29, 2019
I know what InvTweaks does and that is not it. I can't use the drag crafting from 1.5 and i must hold left click while moving an item through my inventory.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I also cant complete the plains quest.
Yep, confirmed this. The taiga and hell biomes are also messed up and can't be finished. Another thing I will add to this week's changelog Thursday or Friday.

I know what InvTweaks does and that is not it. I can't use the drag crafting from 1.5 and i must hold left click while moving an item through my inventory.
Sorry, I really don't know how that could happen unless you changed something (like a config or adding/removing a mod). Frankly, I don't even know of a config that could do that.

So that is quite a lot of resonant ender you need...
For the autonomous activators? It's not actually that unreasonable, the amount of free ore you get from using them on sieves is pretty powerful. It also makes a little sense from a recipe standpoint: the ender material make-up of it helps to push out the click from the cursor. The difficulty progression does go up pretty fast. Set 3 is hard; if you have too much trouble getting a few enderium ingots before starting it, you'll probably flounder on that set.

David E. Frenette

Jul 29, 2019
Confirmed this, dying to certain Gaia mobs will still remove items, but not register death and thus the grave won't appear. Interestingly, this only happens when you actually have items. I think I should remove the mod altogether, it's a little excessive to have that and special mobs.

It's a shame that the mod is having issues. With the fact that caves do not update properly to be dark these Gaia mobs on the surface were really the only things that were dangerous. (save for in hell)

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered setting up TiC Tweaks for this modpack? I don't really care about all the leveling stuff or pick-axe progression for the most part, besides having fiery blacklisted for ruining enderman slaying and maybe luck (was it?) for golden crooks and whatever diamond hammers might conflict with.
Truly I just want to be able to swap tool-heads instead of building a whole new tool and ditching the old one.

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered setting up TiC Tweaks for this modpack? I don't really care about all the leveling stuff or pick-axe progression for the most part, besides having fiery blacklisted for ruining enderman slaying and maybe luck (was it?) for golden crooks and whatever diamond hammers might conflict with.
Truly I just want to be able to swap tool-heads instead of building a whole new tool and ditching the old one.

I could see this being in a pack more like agrarian skies (which it is) but in crafting paradise you aren't just stuck to a little island so there is more area to explore and stuff to find.

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
I could see this being in a pack more like agrarian skies (which it is) but in crafting paradise you aren't just stuck to a little island so there is more area to explore and stuff to find.
I suppose, thought I don't see what exploring and space has to do with it.
I'm just the kind of person that likes to hoard things and find a use for everything. I'd much rather upgrade a tool than replace it.

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose, thought I don't see what exploring and space has to do with it.
I'm just the kind of person that likes to hoard things and find a use for everything. I'd much rather upgrade a tool than replace it.

I do like the idea of being able to upgrade the tool head or part I wish it was part of tconstruct it's self

Cioranonmymind

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I started to play CraftingParadise (and I like it so far) but I have an issue with the forest research note which is needed for the first quest of the second chapter (if I remember correctly) : every time I right click with the note in my hand, the game keeps crashing... any idea of what to do?

Thanks, and sorry for my english. :)

DragooKnight

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I started to play CraftingParadise (and I like it so far) but I have an issue with the forest research note which is needed for the first quest of the second chapter (if I remember correctly) : every time I right click with the note in my hand, the game keeps crashing... any idea of what to do?

Can you provide a crash log and maybe some system specs for the author?

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
It's a shame that the mod is having issues. With the fact that caves do not update properly to be dark these Gaia mobs on the surface were really the only things that were dangerous. (save for in hell)
Special mobs has some toughies here and there.

Looks interesting, but it adds so many things and I get the feeling many of them need to be configured. I will consider it for a future update.

Hi,

Can you provide a crash log and maybe some system specs for the author?
This. Just the crash log and whether you're running a client or server should be fine.

How would I restart the map? I can't seem to figure it out.. :(
Until the next update, you'll have to manually download the map from the first post and put it with your saves. Next update will use lockdown, which will allow you to just create a new world.