[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

Bearnado123

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I'm not very familiar with IC2 other than getting a simple macerator set up going so I didnt know what to do with that kind of thing but thanks for the help. And by early game I meant something that doesn't need tons of machines to make the components of the jetpack or whatever.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Yeah I'm not very familiar with IC2 other than getting a simple macerator set up going so I didnt know what to do with that kind of thing but thanks for the help. And by early game I meant something that doesn't need tons of machines to make the components of the jetpack or whatever.
Ah, okay then. In that case, the electric jetpack requires a furnace and any kind of power generation to charge it up. Pretty sure that's it.

David E. Frenette

Jul 29, 2019
It seems that sometimes when I am killed by a gaia mob (may not be the actual reason, only has happened twice and do not want to confirm) my character will not drop a gravestone and will simply have all my items disappear.

David E. Frenette

Jul 29, 2019
Woah, larger issue. Way larger and tested and confirmed (for my world at least) Some gaia mobs (have not tested all) will not lower your heart count from HQM when you are killed by them.

Not all of them, having tested a few more some seem to and some do not. odd.

Also seems like I sometimes retain my exp when killed by mobs that do not make me lose a life. I would be willing to bet that the mobs that do not make me lose a life are also the ones who do not allow me to drop a gravestone. Can someone else test on the mobs from the common forrest to see if they can replicate any of this?

Last edited:

WowIGottaPoop

Jul 29, 2019
ok i know it is cheating but i wanted to see the later quest so i /hqm edit them an omfg sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff is needed it rediculous
the time for the research should be lowered

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
ok i know it is cheating but i wanted to see the later quest so i /hqm edit them an omfg sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much stuff is needed it rediculous
It's pretty difficult. Having done the math though, most of them can be completed by a good automated system in about 24 hours or less each. The important bit is that it leaves room for clever machines to be built with the purpose of cutting down that time.

Can someone else test on the mobs from the common forrest to see if they can replicate any of this?
Will do.

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
It seems that sometimes when I am killed by a gaia mob (may not be the actual reason, only has happened twice and do not want to confirm) my character will not drop a gravestone and will simply have all my items disappear.
Confirmed this, dying to certain Gaia mobs will still remove items, but not register death and thus the grave won't appear. Interestingly, this only happens when you actually have items. I think I should remove the mod altogether, it's a little excessive to have that and special mobs.

Reactions: buggirlexpres

cocorj07

Jul 29, 2019
Are any of the mods in this pack client only? I seem to have trouble loading the server I made for it, The server works fine unless I add the mods to it.:(
If anyone can help me I will be very grateful.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Are any of the mods in this pack client only? I seem to have trouble loading the server I made for it, The server works fine unless I add the mods to it.:(
If anyone can help me I will be very grateful.
Crafting Paradise wasn't really made with a public server in mind, as a fair warning. If it's for you and a small group or something though, then that should be fine, have fun.

With that disclaimer out of the way, as far as I know the pack is capable of being run on a server. Are you using all the configs from the pack?

Micro2444

Jul 29, 2019
I am having problems being able to craft Autonomous Activators in general. It just keeps them in the table and won't let you click to get them out.
6120bfa4ef8f66b8f9c8a3fbbff869ff.gif

cocorj07

Jul 29, 2019
Crafting Paradise wasn't really made with a public server in mind, as a fair warning. If it's for you and a small group or something though, then that should be fine, have fun.

With that disclaimer out of the way, as far as I know the pack is capable of being run on a server. Are you using all the configs from the pack?
OOPs! No I completely forgot about configs :p, Also This server is only for me and my brother its not public :) Il try the configs and see if that helps.

EDIT: the configs made it work THANKS! But minecraft servers are down so multiplayer doesn't work, but as soon as they come back on Im going to start playing this again. Also This is by far the best modpack I have ever played and the storyline is very creative I love it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lumaceon

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I am having problems being able to craft Autonomous Activators in general. It just keeps them in the table and won't let you click to get them out.
This looks a lot like a client syncing issue. Are you playing multiplayer maybe (server or LAN)? I tried replicating the error and it crafted fine on my end every time. Also, NEI is often finicky with non-stackable items like the cursor.

Micro2444

Jul 29, 2019
This looks a lot like a client syncing issue. Are you playing multiplayer maybe (server or LAN)? I tried replicating the error and it crafted fine on my end every time. Also, NEI is often finicky with non-stackable items like the cursor.
Yea I am playing on a server that I managed to scrap together so I could play with a hunk of friends. I just /hqm edit'd to past that quest and scrapped the materials seeing that I couldn't find out what the issue was.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Yea I am playing on a server that I managed to scrap together so I could play with a hunk of friends. I just /hqm edit'd to past that quest and scrapped the materials seeing that I couldn't find out what the issue was.
Well from the looks of the bug, the server probably is either not running Minetweaker, or the config for it on the server is different. Mind you that doesn't make a lot of sense, considering that I thought Minetweaker was supposed to sync the clients with the server itself.

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
If you die with a research note on you it resets to -1 ocean when you open the grave.

Shadow_Wasp

Jul 29, 2019
Every single time i try to wrench a ic2 machine with an electric wrench it turns into a machine block no matter what...
and i cant change to mode on the wrench too.

and as soon as i wrote this it worked... but i still cant change the mode.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Every single time i try to wrench a ic2 machine with an electric wrench it turns into a machine block no matter what...
and i cant change to mode on the wrench too.

and as soon as i wrote this it worked... but i still cant change the mode.
Check your keybindings (controls on the menu). If there's a conflicting keybind, you'll have to change one of the two to get it working.

Also, you right click with the ele-wrench while holding down the key.