[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

D

Delranis

Where can I get this Pack? I jst saw it on Thorgals channel, bt i find no place to enter the code on the FTB site, which now i guess go's through Curse.

mryoung013

Jul 29, 2019
I know I keep coming back to this thread, but this was my favorite modpack/map I have ever played. I know it takes a lot of time and work to update this kind of thing, so I'm not saying you should spend your time and energy on that, but it would be amazing to see this pack come back to life after so long, in a newer version of the game. If I knew how to I would help, but I'm not sure I could. Thank you again Lumaceon for making this pack in the first place, even if you can't find the time to update it. Thank you :)

Reactions: Lumaceon

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I know I keep coming back to this thread, but this was my favorite modpack/map I have ever played. I know it takes a lot of time and work to update this kind of thing, so I'm not saying you should spend your time and energy on that, but it would be amazing to see this pack come back to life after so long, in a newer version of the game. If I knew how to I would help, but I'm not sure I could. Thank you again Lumaceon for making this pack in the first place, even if you can't find the time to update it. Thank you :)
Well thanks, glad you like it. I still have no plans to update it I'm afraid, it's just too much of a time commitment.

mryoung013

Jul 29, 2019
Once again im back, not sure if you're going to see this, but I wanted to come back and ask once again if you're ever going to come back to this pack. I know it would take a lot of doing and be a big commitment, but I have no doubt that this pack would be thouroughly enjoyed in the current climate. Hope all is well, Cheers!