[1.6.4] Crafting Paradise [JamPacked] [HQM]

mryoung013

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack, it has everything I want from a 1.6.4 pack, but if you were to create a new 1.7.10 version I would suggest maybe adding Draconic Evolution, I feel it would add a lot to this pack. I would love to play a new, improved version of this pack, and have been looking for a replacement for this pack since I played it, but I have never found it. I hope you can find the time to create a new masterpiece.

Jul 29, 2019
I love this pack, it has everything I want from a 1.6.4 pack, but if you were to create a new 1.7.10 version I would suggest maybe adding Draconic Evolution, I feel it would add a lot to this pack. I would love to play a new, improved version of this pack, and have been looking for a replacement for this pack since I played it, but I have never found it. I hope you can find the time to create a new masterpiece.

I hope it's being worked on for JamPacked 2, since it would fit the theme. post apocalyptic, quest based... yup, that fits the bill all right. just need to update the whole thing to 1.7.10 and maybe throw in a few of the newer mods that everyone is clamoring for.

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
I hope it's being worked on for JamPacked 2, since it would fit the theme. post apocalyptic, quest based... yup, that fits the bill all right. just need to update the whole thing to 1.7.10 and maybe throw in a few of the newer mods that everyone is clamoring for.

Packs that have been publicly worked on before this announcement are not eligible.

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I'm afraid I have no intentions to work on this modpack any further, nor am I likely to make a new one for Jampacked 2. Pretty much all my Minecraft related time (and then some) is going into developing my mod; adding a secondary project to that would make both of them feel rushed and half-finished.

I'm glad this was fairly well received though.

mryoung013

Jul 29, 2019
I think Minetweaker may be able to help with the AE2 issue, as well as the possibility of someone else working on updating the custom mod you made. I guess I may just be grasping at straws.

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone still monitors this thread, but I have an issue with my Crafting Paradise world. Its not loading. Me and my family have been playing this for many months, and been using it to connect since I moved way outa state, so any help is appreciated. Originally my mother was hosting, and i was making a Deep Dark portal while she was away. Alas, her computer decided that that would be a great time to reset and do updates. So she pulls the server back up the next day, and it doesn't load. So I had her zip up the save and send it my way over skype. I pulled it up, and found the same thing. It hangs on loading the world, and just does not continue from there. The console log is not moving. Its stuck on "Attempting to load JABBA data". Log file: http://paste.ee/p/u9Ij4. Again, any help is appriciated. I will say, that all I have found in my brief googleing is that I have to delete the HQM data. You can see why I might be hesitant to do that. When Mom comes back on later I will see if she still has a back up from a couple weeks ago when she had to reinstall Crafting Paradise, but I doubt it. As I am typing this, my log just started getting spammed with the word "True" and its now working. While I am thinking of it though, why is "True" being spammed while playing?

<UPDATE> So, it eventually loaded, but now all my HQM data is gone. I pulled from the zip I had my mother send me to replenish it, and its hanging again. Did not test to see if it would launch quickly with the blank HQM data.

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Not sure if anyone still monitors this thread, but I have an issue with my Crafting Paradise world. Its not loading. Me and my family have been playing this for many months, and been using it to connect since I moved way outa state, so any help is appreciated. Originally my mother was hosting, and i was making a Deep Dark portal while she was away. Alas, her computer decided that that would be a great time to reset and do updates. So she pulls the server back up the next day, and it doesn't load. So I had her zip up the save and send it my way over skype. I pulled it up, and found the same thing. It hangs on loading the world, and just does not continue from there. The console log is not moving. Its stuck on "Attempting to load JABBA data". Log file: http://paste.ee/p/u9Ij4. Again, any help is appriciated. I will say, that all I have found in my brief googleing is that I have to delete the HQM data. You can see why I might be hesitant to do that. When Mom comes back on later I will see if she still has a back up from a couple weeks ago when she had to reinstall Crafting Paradise, but I doubt it. As I am typing this, my log just started getting spammed with the word "True" and its now working. While I am thinking of it though, why is "True" being spammed while playing?

<UPDATE> So, it eventually loaded, but now all my HQM data is gone. I pulled from the zip I had my mother send me to replenish it, and its hanging again. Did not test to see if it would launch quickly with the blank HQM data.
First of all, I'm sorry you're having trouble with the server. I doubt I'll be able to help though, as it seems like a mod glitch of some sort. Does it mention which mod is spamming 'True' in the console?

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
Alas it does not, it just says "True" over and over. give me a bit and I will get a sample.

EDIT 1 http://paste.ee/p/KqPtK Eventually Mutli MC gives up and just stops showing an update. Let me start the world over so I can get one with where the true spaming starts. BTW, we don't have a "Sever" as of yet, its just "Open to lan" over hamachi. The true spam is showing on server, and client.

EDIT 2 http://paste.ee/p/blSxC start at line 40482 was me loading the new world. True spam starts as soon as the game is not paused.

Last edited:

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
Alas it does not, it just says "True" over and over. give me a bit and I will get a sample.

EDIT 1 http://paste.ee/p/KqPtK Eventually Mutli MC gives up and just stops showing an update. Let me start the world over so I can get one with where the true spaming starts. BTW, we don't have a "Sever" as of yet, its just "Open to lan" over hamachi. The true spam is showing on server, and client.

EDIT 2 http://paste.ee/p/blSxC start at line 40482 was me loading the new world. True spam starts as soon as the game is not paused.
Oh wow, that's a lot of spam. Unfortunately, I've never encountered this error before, so I can't be of much help.

kalmondo

Jul 29, 2019
Darn, I was hoping someone had heard of it. I think mom still has a back up from a couple of weeks ago, so we can probably recover the quest data from there. We Really only have the last 2 chapters remaining, so we probably won't be in this pack much longer any way. Hey, thanks for your help, and thanks for making this awesome pack. I really wish you could make a squeal, because me and my family have had so much fun with this pack! Even with being states apart!

Y

Yoshibros

OK, so this is whats going on...
> I Put in the forest cell and press the button
> I Go around and complete a few quests
>"Oh, I need iron."
>"I'll look for exposed caves in the plains cell"
> I Put in the plains cell and press the button
>I go in plains cell and gets enough iron.
>I try to put forest cell back in.
>When i press the button, there's just bedrock.
>When I try the forest cell again, it gives me the plains.
>When I try the plains cell, it gives me the forest.
>Keeps on mismatching biomes and their cell
Any help would be appreciated! How should I try to fix this?

Jul 29, 2019
OK, so this is whats going on...
> I Put in the forest cell and press the button
> I Go around and complete a few quests
>"Oh, I need iron."
>"I'll look for exposed caves in the plains cell"
> I Put in the plains cell and press the button
>I go in plains cell and gets enough iron.
>I try to put forest cell back in.
>When i press the button, there's just bedrock.
>When I try the forest cell again, it gives me the plains.
>When I try the plains cell, it gives me the forest.
>Keeps on mismatching biomes and their cell
Any help would be appreciated! How should I try to fix this?

did you remember to unload the area before putting in the other cell? because that's a thing.

mryoung013

Jul 29, 2019
I know it has been a while since anyone has posted here, but i have been wondering if it would be possible to remake the pack in 1.10.2 . i am willing to help, if I can, i just love the way it works, and with all of the new mods coming out it would be more interesting than ever. hope to hear from anyone soon

Reactions: Lumaceon

Lumaceon

Popular Member
Jul 23, 2014
Not Kansas
I know it has been a while since anyone has posted here, but i have been wondering if it would be possible to remake the pack in 1.10.2 . i am willing to help, if I can, i just love the way it works, and with all of the new mods coming out it would be more interesting than ever. hope to hear from anyone soon
I'm glad you liked it, but I don't have any plans to update the pack. It mostly centralizes on AE's spatial storage and, to my knowledge, there's no AE for the latest versions of Minecraft. Plus, there's the custom mod which handles biome swapping and the customized sky rendering (to show the planets), and I'd have to rewrite that as well.

So while I could remake it given enough time, I'd rather focus my effort on new projects (such as Clockwork Phase 2).

P

Popster99

there is ae for 1.10 its refined storage its the same mod but looks different and behaves a bit different I don't think it has spatial storage though