Whitelist Server [1.6.4] ArgentumCraft | DireWolf 1.0.7 - [16+][NEW WORLD][BOP][Mature Players][Great Community]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
(16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing FTB about a week after it came out, the time before that I've always played tekkit.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Gonna go with Dartcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since the 1.1 update... That's the longest I can remember.
IGN (In Game Name): Somberanakin
Anything comments or concerns?: Any banned items of any sort? And do we have the ability to /sethome?

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Accepting Applications Again! Anyone who previously applied, if you are still interested, just post the same application again.

Anyone who applies: I will accept you in the morning, be patient :)

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
(16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing FTB about a week after it came out, the time before that I've always played tekkit.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Gonna go with Dartcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since the 1.1 update... That's the longest I can remember.
IGN (In Game Name): Somberanakin
Anything comments or concerns?: Any banned items of any sort? And do we have the ability to /sethome?
Accepted. Sent you the IP.

CatalyticSoup

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played a lot of the original IC and tekkit. Just now getting back into modded minecraft.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Buildcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since about beta 1.6
IGN (In Game Name): CatalyticSoup
Anything comments or concerns?: Just looking for a good server with an active community.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Played a lot of the original IC and tekkit. Just now getting back into modded minecraft.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Buildcraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since about beta 1.6
IGN (In Game Name): CatalyticSoup
Anything comments or concerns?: Just looking for a good server with an active community.
Accepted. Sent you the IP.

Bruciewilks

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 31
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Yes, I have played alot of FTB Ultimate and a little Hexxit
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry and extra bees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since June 2012
IGN (In Game Name): Bruciewilks
Anything comments or concerns?: Do you teamspeak and have community projects? I am keen on the community side as some servers I have played on you may as well be in single player which is a little dull

TooFabulous

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 3 Months
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Beeeees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 Years
IGN (In Game Name): TooFabulous
Anything comments or concerns?: I just cant wait to have a fun community to play with.

Joshua S

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 31
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Yes, I have played alot of FTB Ultimate and a little Hexxit
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Forestry and extra bees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Since June 2012
IGN (In Game Name): Bruciewilks
Anything comments or concerns?: Do you teamspeak and have community projects? I am keen on the community side as some servers I have played on you may as well be in single player which is a little dull
Experience with FTB and/or mods: 3 Months
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Beeeees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 Years
IGN (In Game Name): TooFabulous
Anything comments or concerns?: I just cant wait to have a fun community to play with.
Both of you accepted! Sent you guys the IP!

PS: Sorry about the wait :)

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):23
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing FTB since January, but modded minecraft in general about 2 years
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Thaumcraft and Forestry (bees)
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Modded minecraft in general 2 years
IGN (In Game Name): Voodooroo2010
Anything comments or concerns?: None as of now :)

dxhhh101

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Been playing FTB since it started, I think that speaks for itself.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Computercraft
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: Modded MC - 1.7.3 FTB - Since release
IGN (In Game Name): DXHHH101
Anything comments or concerns?: Nothing at the moment.

Denster91

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 15
Experience with FTB and/or mods: Tons, I know my way around the majority of the mods.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Biomes o' Plenty, Applied Energistics
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: I've been playing FTB since it's release, and for about a year before that I played tekkit.
IGN (In Game Name): Denster91
Anything comments or concerns?: Hope I'll be able to join this community :)

Quintanamore

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+):18
Experience with FTB and/or mods:played Tekkit since it came out, same for FTB
What is your favorite mod in FTB?:hmm, gotta be a "good old mod" like BuildCraft, maybe IC
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?:Since FTB came out :)
IGN (In Game Name):qmantheman12345(made before multiplayer :'(
Anything comments or concerns?: Hope you accept me!!! Your server looks very nice!!

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: alot of mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: dartcraft, AE, and bees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 months
IGN (In Game Name): JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: nope.

PixelBlocker

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16 Years
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I have played with a lot of mods and thus know a lot about them. The newer ones (like dartcraft) are new to me though.
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Probably ComputerCraft. I do also like twilightforest and dartcraft as far as I have played with it.
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: In the past (before tekkit) I used to make little modpacks for me and some friends. About 5 months ago I got bored of mods but now I am really looking into the newer mods (like dartcraft). I would love to play on a new server.
IGN (In Game Name): PixelBlocker
Anything comments or concerns?: I was wondering if you have got a TS server. And how do I get chunkloaders? (cause they are pretty useful in FTB)

goldern

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 16 Years
Experience with FTB and/or mods: I do have alot of experience with all the mods in the FTB pack, played with them for 5 - 6 months and i do know how to prevent energy loops and i'm very skilled at lag prevention
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: IndustrialCraft and ComputerCraft are the best, but the other mods are also needed in order to automate everything
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: For a long time, it's just so funny to play with all these mods together, and FTB was the only one who got my attention as it adds 100+ mods together without ID conflicts between server and client.
IGN (In Game Name): goldern
Anything comments or concerns?: Do the admins listen players in this server or they ignore people and slap their rank in the face of the players just to make sure they're better then you? Cause that is pissing me off as almost server is full of unskilled admins or mods that can't do nothing.

JyrasiQ

Jul 29, 2019
Age (16+): 21
Experience with FTB and/or mods: alot of mods
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: dartcraft, AE, and bees
How long have you been playing FTB or Modded Minecraft in general?: 2 months
IGN (In Game Name): JyrasiQ
Anything comments or concerns?: nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.