[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the latest version of sc3 and im sill getting this issue with the Forge Hammer from ic2. as you can see from the picture i was able to make one iron plate but it is the railcraft version. Then after making it i can no longer make anymore plates.

for the time being, you can spawn yourself a plate bending machine... I'll try to fix it.

Aikoto

Jul 29, 2019
I downloaded the latest version of sc3 and im sill getting this issue with the Forge Hammer from ic2. as you can see from the picture i was able to make one iron plate but it is the railcraft version. Then after making it i can no longer make anymore plates.

Wierd, i do not have that problem, but the smeltery from tinkers' construct, is really messed up. (cannot smelt tin or copper).

Barend

Jul 29, 2019

I think gregtech wants you to use gregtech hammer, which comes in tiers and takes 2 times the metal for what you are making.

StellarCraft 3 Release Candidate 1 is live!
https://sites.google.com/site/stellarcraft3/downloads

This should be a stable launch- ready for you to start your world on.

Sweet! Won't be any problems with using worls of beta versions I hope?

Barend

Jul 29, 2019
StellarCraft 3 Release Candidate 1 is live!
https://sites.google.com/site/stellarcraft3/downloads

This should be a stable launch- ready for you to start your world on.

So I added in thaumcraft 4 (and Thaumic tinkerer) and it creates the following issue which does not allow me to start my game: http://imgur.com/rUdMKQB

The file in question contains this:

#Blocks
4091: blockHole from Thaumcraft - LaserPlus from QuarryPlus
4092: blockFluxGas from Thaumcraft - BreakerPlus from QuarryPlus
Suggested Ranges: 2702-3049 (348 IDs), 586-899 (314 IDs), 3392-3699 (308 IDs)

Everytime I do something with Ids things break, so my question is:
What should I change the ids of 2 of the blocks to?

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
I had the same issue with adding Thaumcraft, i changed the config of the Quarryplus items to 3401 & 3402.

Just remember to do that in both your client and on your server.[DOUBLEPOST=1382800993][/DOUBLEPOST]Just in case:
My QuarryPlus config file

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Regarding the TiC smeltery, is it just me, or doesn't the copper ores work?. I need to find gravel copper ore to make Alubrass, if i put in the normal copper ore, it won't smelt. Since i've added Galacticraft too, i tried the copper from there, but nope.

They seem to work in the ore dictionary when i look them up in NEI, but is there any specific setting to allow TiC smeltery to "use" other mods ores?

Ross B

Jul 29, 2019
Weird. I cannot get a redstone engine to turn on at all.. Ive tried running redstone directly into it... Placing a lever right on the back of it... and even a redstone torch underneath, And directly on the back. It just wont turn on. o.o

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
In the RC1, with Hard Gregtech config:

Rubber is impossible to make, the recipe requires an extractor, which again you need rubber for to make. The old rubber from furnace seems to be disabled, but i can't find the config anywhere in the Gregtech or IC2 configs.

robinofski

Jul 29, 2019
my game is having random lag spikes every 3 or 4 seconds, wasnt having this problem with the version 11 beta. only now with RC1. any ideas?

Barend

Jul 29, 2019
In the RC1, with Hard Gregtech config:

Rubber is impossible to make, the recipe requires an extractor, which again you need rubber for to make. The old rubber from furnace seems to be disabled, but i can't find the config anywhere in the Gregtech or IC2 configs.

That's gregtech forcing you to go through the "bronze age". Basically gregtech supplies bronze basic machines that require steam to run, which can be produced by a gregtech bronze steam boiler. These basic machines are among others the steam powered macerator, compressor and extractor. In order to get rubber (fastest way afaik)
1. make small gregtech bronze steam boiler.
2. make steam powered bronze extractor.
3.place machines next to each other.
4. place water and coal in small bronze steam boiler.
5. use extractor to get rubber from resin, slimeball, etc.

http://imgur.com/Zqmh7ht,r2oO21M (2 pictures)

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
That's gregtech forcing you to go through the "bronze age". Basically gregtech supplies bronze basic machines that require steam to run, which can be produced by a gregtech bronze steam boiler. These basic machines are among others the steam powered macerator, compressor and extractor. In order to get rubber (fastest way afaik)
1. make small gregtech bronze steam boiler.
2. make steam powered bronze extractor.
3.place machines next to each other.
4. place water and coal in small bronze steam boiler.
5. use extractor to get rubber from resin, slimeball, etc.

http://imgur.com/Zqmh7ht,r2oO21M (2 pictures)
Aha!. Thanks for the info :)
I do wonder why it didn't show in NEI, but i guess the steam extractor goes under extractor as well.
I cheated myself some rubber so i could make a generator and a extractor, but i'll try to be a bit more open minded from now on :p

Also, i seem to crash if i look up the recipe for Batbox, and LV Transformer.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
OK- a lot of stuff to go over.

Is it me.. Or do Redstone Engines not work?

How are you trying to use them?

So I added in thaumcraft 4 (and Thaumic tinkerer) and it creates the following issue which does not allow me to start my game: http://imgur.com/rUdMKQB

The file in question contains this:

#Blocks
4091: blockHole from Thaumcraft - LaserPlus from QuarryPlus
4092: blockFluxGas from Thaumcraft - BreakerPlus from QuarryPlus
Suggested Ranges: 2702-3049 (348 IDs), 586-899 (314 IDs), 3392-3699 (308 IDs)

Everytime I do something with Ids things break, so my question is:
What should I change the ids of 2 of the blocks to?
Ah, I forgot to change the default configs for Thaumcraft when I updated Q+, I'll do this for the release I'm putting out today.

Sweet! Won't be any problems with using worls of beta versions I hope?
You shouldn't. There is a higher ore count now for copper and tin.

Regarding the TiC smeltery, is it just me, or doesn't the copper ores work?. I need to find gravel copper ore to make Alubrass, if i put in the normal copper ore, it won't smelt. Since i've added Galacticraft too, i tried the copper from there, but nope.

They seem to work in the ore dictionary when i look them up in NEI, but is there any specific setting to allow TiC smeltery to "use" other mods ores?
If nothing else, I will be adding a mod that allows you to convert mods in the ore dictionary- so that will allow you to change it to TiC Copper/Tin if needed... but it should work fine.[DOUBLEPOST=1382887295][/DOUBLEPOST]Update: I will be rolling TiC back to the stable version (not dev) this update. It may break things, but it should fix more things in general.

Ross B

Jul 29, 2019
Ive tried hooking them up directly to multiple machines, along with wooden pipes. they just dont seem to turn on. they wont turn on even with a lever placed directly on the engine itself.

Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Ive tried hooking them up directly to multiple machines, along with wooden pipes. they just dont seem to turn on. they wont turn on even with a lever placed directly on the engine itself.

They worked fine hooked up to a wooden transport pipe. I don't believe they are meant to power machines.

Ross B

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm. ill have to take a look again. It might of been user error. Ill let you know when I try it again. Thanks.