[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

Xputurnameherex

Jul 29, 2019
All TCon ore is enabled.

Later tonight or tomorrow I will post the update to the website then the ATLauncher. Eventually it will be on the FTB Launcher as well. So, yes- the website will still be an option.[DOUBLEPOST=1383438371][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hmm... you shouldn't be. Just make sure it is all lowercase, you aren't making typos and you are using the ATLauncher!

It finally worked after 20-30 tries

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Have the issues with chunk loading crashes been resolved yet?
I've been chunkloading for 3-4 days now on my server. Without any issues.

The funny thing with that error, at least when i got it, was in worlds where i had no loaders at all.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
I've been chunkloading for 3-4 days now on my server. Without any issues.

The funny thing with that error, at least when i got it, was in worlds where i had no loaders at all.

I haven't had any issues either- and I've placed down chunkloaders and let myself idle (on the conveyor belts) for around an hour.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
I should also ask everyone, do you think there is a need to do any more updates to StellarCraft 2? Personally, my private server is still using it- but I don't think any updates need to be done.

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Hey again.

We just found a little bug with the unificator i guess?. When we cook up iron to make refined iron for Power armor, if the refined iron is picked up by a player it immediately reverts to normal iron. Only possible way to make power armor in 3.0.2 is through autocrafting like the ME system, the refined iron must never get into the players inventory at least.

Barend

Jul 29, 2019
Hey again.

We just found a little bug with the unificator i guess?. When we cook up iron to make refined iron for Power armor, if the refined iron is picked up by a player it immediately reverts to normal iron. Only possible way to make power armor in 3.0.2 is through autocrafting like the ME system, the refined iron must never get into the players inventory at least.

I'm pretty sure this is a gregtech feature which has its pros and cons. It can be disabled If you want to.
Keep in mind though that Minefactory reloaded isn't in the default pack.

ps: gregtech and minefactory reloaded seem to have some issues when used together, e.g. 360k Na coolant cells falling from mfr rubber trees.

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm. Minefacfory reloaded have nothing to do with it, as i haven't added that mod :)

Edit: Just went through Gregtech configs, can't find anything there suggesting that it's intentionally converting refined iron back to iron.

Last edited:

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm. Minefacfory reloaded have nothing to do with it, as i haven't added that mod :)

Edit: Just went through Gregtech configs, can't find anything there suggesting that it's intentionally converting refined iron back to iron.
Are you using the new configs for version 3.0.3? They should fix this.

Barend

Jul 29, 2019

Pardon me I thought you were talking about the mfr unifier.

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using the new configs for version 3.0.3? They should fix this.
Oh okay, my bad then. I'm still running 3.0.2
Haven't gotten my server upgraded yet. I've had such a lot of problems with one of the other mods i add. For some reasons it missaligns everytime i upload it to the hosted server, if i run the server locally it works.

But again, sorry for the bug report, didn't realize it was already fixed :)

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Oh okay, my bad then. I'm still running 3.0.2
Haven't gotten my server upgraded yet. I've had such a lot of problems with one of the other mods i add. For some reasons it missaligns everytime i upload it to the hosted server, if i run the server locally it works.

But again, sorry for the bug report, didn't realize it was already fixed :)
What's the other mod you add that's having issues? Just out of curiosity...

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Project Red by chicken bones is now out, which is an amazing replacement for RedPower
I'm assuming you are using the 1.5 version of StellarCraft (which uses Immibis's RedLogic)- once you update to StellarCraft 3 on 1.6.4- the pack has ProjectRed and Forge Multipart!

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
What's the other mod you add that's having issues? Just out of curiosity...

Amongst a few others (sorry for ruining your pack), it's Twilight Forest. It was working in RC2, but after that, it always missaligns when i upload it to my hosted server. When i try to connect with the klient i get a long list of Item.ID errors, and the message that i can't connect. I've tried swapping around, and replacing all the files to make sure they are identical, it's not working. The funny thing though, is that if i run my server pack locally, there is no issues at all, so last night i just made a support ticket at my host as i noticed the Java on the hosted server is ancient, and if it was possible to have that updated. I'm simply trying to figure out why it works on my machine, but not on theirs.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
I finally found and fixed the issue that was causing Crag Rock and Skystone to render as flower pots and crash the world. Sorry about this!