[1.5 and up]StellarCraft- Most of the FTB Mods (AND TE3!) on 1.6.4/1.5.2!

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
We are now on the ATLauncher, so you can keep up to date easier. The pack code is "stellarcraft".

And don't worry, we will still be launching on the new FTB Launcher- and downloads are still on the website.

Morrigi

Jul 29, 2019
My NEI is screwed when it comes to GregTech recipes, they aren't showing up. Is there a way to fix this?

Shadowsilver

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick word of caution:

Don't try to put Tinkers construct tools into your ME system. It crashed my map, had to restore a backup of the chunks. :)

Barend

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having large fps drops when in a mystcraft world?
(for some reason there is an enormous amount of chunk updates)
(more specifically: the process: root.gameRenderer.level.updatechunks.rebuild takes up much resources)

How would I go about getting TC4 to work with this pack?

Download thaumcraft 4 from the minecraft forum post and drop it in the mods folder (along with any other extra mods)
You might get an Id conflict when you start your world and the message that a text file stating the conflicts has been written to your minecraft directory.
Open that file, change the Ids of the blocks/items in question to something free, and you should be good to go.
(ps: you can change the TC4 config so that it will regenerate the ores in chunks that have been generated before you added thaumcraft 4, backup first though!)

Morrigi

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I uninstalled metallurgy because it's annoying. What should I enable to get the right ores again?

Barend

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I uninstalled metallurgy because it's annoying. What should I enable to get the right ores again?

(IC2 config)
copper

# Enable generation of copper in the world
B:enableWorldGenOreCopper=false

set false to true

tin

# Enable generation of tin in the world
B:enableWorldGenOreTin=false

set false to true

can't think of any other ores metallurgy generates that you need without it

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
I believe I have fixed the issue with TiC tools in AE networks in the upcoming release.[DOUBLEPOST=1383425185][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone else having large fps drops when in a mystcraft world?
(for some reason there is an enormous amount of chunk updates)
(more specifically: the process: root.gameRenderer.level.updatechunks.rebuild takes up much resources)

I believe this is cause of a forge issue. I'm updating forge with this next update and it should fix FPS issues.

Barend

Jul 29, 2019
You should be able to just place the mod in, and I have set configs to work with the pack.

Tinkers Construct and Forestry ores are enabled as well.. so you should have enough.

Do you mean gravel ores?
In case not: how does one go about enabling TCon ore? (haven't been able to find a TCon config)[DOUBLEPOST=1383425350][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe I have fixed the issue with TiC tools in AE networks in the upcoming release.[DOUBLEPOST=1383425185][/DOUBLEPOST]

I believe this is cause of a forge issue. I'm updating forge with this next update and it should fix FPS issues.

Will you post the update on the site too or will you focus on the ATlauncher now?

Xputurnameherex

Jul 29, 2019
Hello the code for the pack is not working for me am I doing something wrong? I'm using. " stellarcraft " without quotations

Morrigi

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean gravel ores?
In case not: how does one go about enabling TCon ore? (haven't been able to find a TCon config)[DOUBLEPOST=1383425350][/DOUBLEPOST]

It's in TinkersWorkshop.txt, and under worldgen disabler at the bottom.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Do you mean gravel ores?
In case not: how does one go about enabling TCon ore? (haven't been able to find a TCon config)
All TCon ore is enabled.
Will you post the update on the site too or will you focus on the ATlauncher now?
Later tonight or tomorrow I will post the update to the website then the ATLauncher. Eventually it will be on the FTB Launcher as well. So, yes- the website will still be an option.[DOUBLEPOST=1383438371][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello the code for the pack is not working for me am I doing something wrong? I'm using. " stellarcraft " without quotations

Hmm... you shouldn't be. Just make sure it is all lowercase, you aren't making typos and you are using the ATLauncher!

Barend

Jul 29, 2019

Will I also have to update forge on my pc?

Oh, and may I suggest a new mod called Tubes? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2071224-16x-tubes-105/
It's an RP2 pneumatic tubes replacement and it works really well.

Harirson Grothoff

Jul 29, 2019
Will I also have to update forge on my pc?

Oh, and may I suggest a new mod called Tubes? http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2071224-16x-tubes-105/
It's an RP2 pneumatic tubes replacement and it works really well.

When the new update comes out- if you are playing with the ATLauncher you don't have to do anything; otherwise you just need to download the new forge installer- install it and update the profile to that version.

As far as tubes... I like the idea of the mod, but I'm waiting to see what the Thermal Expansion pipes bring.