1.5.2 pack..

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

dtech100

Jul 29, 2019
This is because you need the nei_plugins mod. Unfortunately there is not a version available for the newest NEI. So its a waiting game right now. But recent forge builds have really fixed somethings. Soon we will have a working 1.5.2 mod pack though.

I know that NEI can't work with 1.5.2 right now. Also i'm having some crashes made by A Sufficient Numbers Of Biomesand ExtraBiomes so i deleted them and stick to vanilla MC biomes. Other stuff works pretty good. But t obe extra lucky i'm waiting for Extra Bees. Vanilla Forestry bees are cool but you can't make tons of new species. But when i will be ready for bee breeding in my new 1.5.2 world ExtraBees will be on the market.

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
Yuppers, I'm just using it to goof off and see what's what. But it's by no means - ready. Beta definitely. Not like when they did the ultimate private pack. That was pretty solid. This has "missing images" when you look at what items it has in NEI. They're doing pretty good so far, it's going to be sweet when finished.

Also instead of just posting the codes, I made sure to post the link that had the disclaimer instead. It's a doozie. :)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
The Honorverse by David Webber. While mostly 'Horatio Hornblower in SPAAAAACE', and a definite Mary Sue as a titular character, it is nonetheless an engaging series. Fortunately, he's branching out and selecting other VP characters now, so the series has improved for the shift away from Honor as the VP character.
True, though in my book, Honor is pretty awesome, Mary Sue or not. And treecats are awesome!
But a couple of days ago I started another Weber series: Off Armageddon Reef, book 1 of the Safehold series, and I'm already just past halfway through the almost 30 hour audiobook :D :D
I finished 14, and...
well I thought it was weird to start with but... wow, just kept getting weirder. I liked the ending.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I recently read World War Z by Max Brooks. Very different style of writing but so unbelievably super awesome cool!

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I recently read World War Z by Max Brooks. Very different style of writing but so unbelievably super awesome cool!

It is .... to bad the movie throws a large part of that away in favor of a story focusing on one dude running around tyring to save the world.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
It is .... to bad the movie throws a large part of that away in favor of a story focusing on one dude running around tyring to save the world.
but... that's completely the opposite of the book...

The book is many many many stories about a global catastrophe... not about a single dude... what the absolute fuck..? That's hugely dissapointing :'(

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
but... that's completely the opposite of the book...

The book is many many many stories about a global catastrophe... not about a single dude... what the absolute fuck..? That's hugely dissapointing :'(

Yes you are correct. Check it out on IMDB.

Also awhile your at it google up the auther he did a short story about vampires in his WWZ universe its fairly cool.