Whitelist Server [1.4.7 Ultimate 1.0.1][Mature Players][Whitelist][15 slot for now]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

MatakiWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
w0rd26, Borse , Methticalod and Shadowolf55. You have been added. and I have stop accepting people for white list as we are full. psycobilly, AirsoftSI99 and mr_milo. I am sorry for the difficulties; the white list was having some problems and things have been fixed. Updated and have a good night.

MatakiWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
Juwan, I double checked the whitelist last night to make sure everyone is on there. I will double check readd you and reload the whitelist. This will be done within the next hour. Sorry for any and all inconvience.

brandon5499

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:cheercorp
Why should we let you into this server?:I like to play PvE and small servers and i play minecraft a lot
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?:pvE, Small, where i know everyone
Gaming Experience and Interest?:Steam, syrnia, 4 years of minecraft

skyslight

Jul 29, 2019
Why should we let you into this server? I'm very helpful with mods and very friendly with other people
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? stable server with a nice community and helpful people
Gaming Experience and Interest? Played MC since 1.7 and modded since sometime 1.2.5 Tekkit

MatakiWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
You have been warned, you read the rules and the hammer has been dropped. You will never be welcomed back. You are a cheat so now your gone. Are first Ban Dyerb01, confirmed duplication of items and theft.

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
In Game Name:strane111
Why should we let you into this server? I've recently begun to play FTB and im looking for a server. Im also funny and really nice.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Close community of friends
Gaming Experience and Interest? Xbox and i love lacrosse/music

UncleScar

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! If i may, i'd like to add an application for me and my roommate, though if that's frowned upon then you can consider this just an application for me and i can have him turn in his own later for you to look through.

My in game name is "_Unclescar_" and i have a second account "Mokie91" that my roommate uses.

I'm 22 and he just turned 30

Country is USA for both of us, Colorado to be precise. :D

We would be great additions to the server because we both enjoy group play and helping eachother out machine and resource wise but generally build our bases seperate and away from others to give plenty of space for building and resource gathering, we aim our builds to be impressive and visually pleasing while still being useful and efficient, and we both have a pretty good understanding of [most] of the machines and mods. We do enjoy PvP but always consent and never grief. (i used to run my own vanilla server so i know how frustrating for everyone it can be.) We play for hours almost every day, and we don't cheat because it ruins the fun (neither of us really know how to cheat anyway)

We are looking for a FTB server so that we can have more than just each other to play with, and regardless of server size, a good community to build with/for.

We both grew up as gamers, WoW, GW, SWtoR etc, he's an avid Xbox player, We've played many RTS such as Age of Empires, Sandbox/tycoon games such as Roller Coaster Tycoon, I started playing vanilla minecraft just before 1.2, and i got my roommate playing a few weeks later. we like multiplayer games because its always more fun to play with others, and minecraft can only go so far with group play without joining a good server.

Edit: added ages

Edit #2: realized you said you were full. would love to hear if any room opens up.

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
You have been warned, you read the rules and the hammer has been dropped. You will never be welcomed back. You are a cheat so now your gone. Are first Ban Dyerb01, confirmed duplication of items and theft.

I admit I did dupe, though this was before you said we weren't allowed to, I did not steal items. You can check over again it'll state that I crafted those ten lasers with my own resources, HalliganCP is the one who stole them and claimed they were Bens, which they weren't hence why I made them because Ben was being slow with putting up the Assembly Table.

MatakiWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
No Dyerb, regardless if I said it or not in the rules it says no cheating and dupping is cheating. Don't ask to come back, find another server. You are no longer welcomed here.[DOUBLEPOST=1368923512][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello! If i may, i'd like to add an application for me and my roommate, though if that's frowned upon then you can consider this just an application for me and i can have him turn in his own later for you to look through.

My in game name is "_Unclescar_" and i have a second account "Mokie91" that my roommate uses.

I'm 22 and he just turned 30

Country is USA for both of us, Colorado to be precise. :D

We would be great additions to the server because we both enjoy group play and helping eachother out machine and resource wise but generally build our bases seperate and away from others to give plenty of space for building and resource gathering, we aim our builds to be impressive and visually pleasing while still being useful and efficient, and we both have a pretty good understanding of [most] of the machines and mods. We do enjoy PvP but always consent and never grief. (i used to run my own vanilla server so i know how frustrating for everyone it can be.) We play for hours almost every day, and we don't cheat because it ruins the fun (neither of us really know how to cheat anyway)

We are looking for a FTB server so that we can have more than just each other to play with, and regardless of server size, a good community to build with/for.

We both grew up as gamers, WoW, GW, SWtoR etc, he's an avid Xbox player, We've played many RTS such as Age of Empires, Sandbox/tycoon games such as Roller Coaster Tycoon, I started playing vanilla minecraft just before 1.2, and i got my roommate playing a few weeks later. we like multiplayer games because its always more fun to play with others, and minecraft can only go so far with group play without joining a good server.

Edit: added ages

Edit #2: realized you said you were full. would love to hear if any room opens up.

I hope you are still interested I would like to have you both join.[DOUBLEPOST=1368923710][/DOUBLEPOST]I have added you to. Please follow the rules and listen to admins.

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not asking to come back, I just feel I need to prove a point, I didn't steal those lasers.

MatakiWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not asking to come back, I just feel I need to prove a point, I didn't steal those lasers.

Nothing to prove, I don't quite care. The words of a cheat mean nothing to me. Go find another place to sully. Your poison is not welcome here snake.

UncleScar

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! noted. I'll let my roommate know and direct him back to this page. It might take a bit of debugging to make sure he's using the right client version and everything. If he doesn't make it on tomorrow night (its 1:30 AM) after work then we'll both be on monday evening. I'm on a quick trip to pick up a car but will be back. Sorry its so late to get back to ya and i couldn't get on today. :/ was looking forward to it and will see you guys soon!

-- _Unclescar_ / Mokie91

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Celonic
Why should we let you into this server? Well im an experienced FTB player, im level heading and willing to help anyone new on the server. Plus I can breed bees :)
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A fun server where i can do Applied Energistics and beekeeping :)
Gaming Experience and Interest? Been a gamer since i was a kid. Played MC since alpha and FTB since beta

Matty9180

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: xxchinny14xx
Why should we let you into this server? i am easy to get along with and a nice person. i am also willing to help anyone who needs it.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? a good community and nice people.
Gaming Experience and Interest? i play just about anything that looks fun. i have been playing minecraft since alpha and i have always been into mods

KILBURN227

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:KILBURN227
Why should we let you into this server?Im trustworthy and i needed fresh start at new server
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?Im looking for great players with no hax and finding some new friends
Gaming Experience and Interest?I played all call of dutys and black ops,all parts of crysis and other games

shadowed420

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Shadowed420
Why should we let you into this server?Friendly knowledgeable and resourceful player who is willing to teach aswell as learn
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?Freedom mostly
Gaming Experience and Interest:Been playing games since i was about 6 years old got very addicted to Diablo 2 and starcraft played a fair bit of dwarf fortress and adom currently playing skyrim/starcraft/terraria/minecraft

Frostblooded

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: frostblooded
Why should we let you into this server? Because I am a player who has been on many 20+ mature servers and I get along with others.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Im looking for a place where I can have a great time with some other guys(or girls), and a friendly environment with a good leaders(sometimes that is me).
Gaming Experience and Interest?I have played minecraft since early alpha and modded minecraft since the technic pack was created(like way before the launcher was made). I have played video games since I was 5 on my old Genesis system. I took an interest in computer games and switched from a full console gamer to a computer gamer over the past few years. I have acquired a keen interest in this FTB pack now and wish more than anything to start my own farm in it. It sounds silly I know, but im tired of the whole industrial crazy thing in tekkit and Voltz. Please consider me for your server, thanks!