Whitelist Server [1.4.7 Ultimate 1.0.1][Mature Players][Whitelist][15 slot for now]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mark Nutt!!

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mr_milo
Why should we let you into this server? I enjoy designing technical and practical machines/systems that run efficiently, as well as making things esthetically pleasing. I'm also very conscientious of lag creating devices and i make sure i dont bother other people by having lots of chunks and entities loaded.
But unfortunatly I dont like playing by myself because what's the point in having cool stuff if you're the only one able to use it? I'm polite and a pretty mellow guy whose just lookin to do something fun with his time that is actually of use to other people.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Just a small lag free server with trust worthy people who want to do random and fun stuffage.
Gaming Experience and Interest: Played minecraft since it first entered beta and have since played technic, ftb, and various other mods. I plenty of experience in the majority of the main mods, and some basic knowledge of the rest.
Maybe we'll fit together well, maybe not.
That's for you to decide.

DannYull

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ExtremistDAN
Why should we let you into this server? Because im not like the other 90% of the community that are 12 year old boys that sound and look like 12 year old girls and take the game to seriously. Also I die alot. that could bring humor maybe xD
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A group of people that want to hang out and play (jump into caves and battle through the nether)
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play quite abit of Dota 2 Im involved with a couple of teams. Free invites to Dota 2 if you add me on steam --- Steam name: ExtremistDAN

Dyerb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dyerb01

Why should we let you into this server?: Well it's completely up to you, I've been looking for a server to play on that doesn't have all these restrictions, no Donator Perks ect. I'm not interested in Pvp, Griefing, stealing or any other form of ruining.

What you are looking for in a MC.Server?: As I said I'm looking for a server without restrictions, I understand and encourage you to ban the currently bugged items such as the Canvas Bag and other items that allow cheating.

Gaming Experience and Interest?: I've been a gamer since I was 11 so I have 7 years experience, I purchased MC when in early beta but only recently came to modded MC, Vanilla gets a tad boring now. I'm interested in PvE, Fantasy, Adventure, Strategy, some First person shooter games, non of that CoD crap. I'm also an Art Student at College and I'm looking to move forward into the design and gaming industry, which is why I enjoy FTB a lot and MC in general, the way I see it is; Aesthetics > Efficiency.

N1njaM1dget

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: N1njaM1dget
Why should we let you into this server? im a nice freindly person with alot of time on my hands just want to become a part of a nice server
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? a place where i can chill out and enjoy the game and hopefully become aprt of a community
Gaming Experience and Interest? im disabled so play alot of games online think i have tried most things and open to more

MatakiWilliam

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry for anyone who is trying to log on to the server. I am having some Technical difficulties with it and am looking in to it

Shadowolf55

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Shadowolf55

Why should we let you into this server? Im A Awesome and experinced builder. iv been looking for a good FTB server for a while and this one looks awesome
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? Fun Admins, Awesome Members, Freedom to do what i want, and freinds.
Gaming Experience and Interest? iv been a gamer since i was young and since iv been interested in startagy games

Minecraftboss18

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Minecraftboss18 no spaces
Why should we let you into this server? Because I am good with the mods of ftb and I am just looking for a server where its fun and you won't get greafed by people or stole from and this server seams like it is good for that.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A non-greif non-stealing server that won't get spammed by people in chat.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Very interested (will play like 2 hours week days 4 hours weekend days) A lot of experience (4 months).

w0rd26

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: w0rd26
Why should we let you into this server? Because the more the merrier and I am sure I can contribute to the server one way or another.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? I am looking for a FTB Ultimate server to have fun on while playing with others.
Gaming Experience and Interest? I played many types of games, but right now I only play Minecraft. I've been playing since beta, I always played with mods, I couldn't stand vanilla, not enough to do.

Squidgen

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think my name got put in the whitelist properly... it is all lower case, the first letter isn't capitalized. Unless this is just the technical difficulties.

Borse

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Borse
US (AZ so sometimes mountain, sometimes central)
Why should we let you into this server?
I typically play single player but within an hour or two, get bored with how slow things are going. I like to help create and be an effective part of a team. I'm not the most well verse in all of the mods but I enjoy making things like public machine rooms/magic rooms/etc.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?
Simply put: A decent community. Past minecraft servers that I played always had towny and I usually ended up with a large gravitation of players coming into my town. The only requirement I had of them was to be respectful of other townsfolk and properties. That's all I really want in a server.
Gaming Experience and Interest?
I grew up playing consoles and developed a taste for RPGs. Nowadays, between school, work, the gym and hanging with my boyfriend, I typically play MOBA/Sim games. If anything, after playing for a few hours on the server, I'll ask anyone if they play LoL or Smite and ask them if they wanna join.

AirsoftSI99

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble connecting and it says there is other players on but it says i am not whitelisted. My in game username is:AirsoftSI99

MethticalOD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Methticalod
Why should we let you into this server? Just a fun guy older and in college.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server?I want to experience the pack with other people and maybe stream sometimes.
Gaming Experience and Interest? Extensive, basically my whole life haha. I'm big into FTB now can't wait for 1.5.x to release in beta or whatever.