Whitelist Server [1.4.7 Ultimate 1.0.1][Mature Players][Whitelist][15 slot for now]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TamedCreeperMLG

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:TamedCreeperMLG
Why should we let you into this server? i am a trustfull player and spend alot of time on ftb i just want a good groop of players i can play and have fun with.
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? i look for trust in a server were you dont have to worry about being raided/greifed were you know everyone on the server and you can skype and just have fun.
Gaming Experience and Interest? im intrestid in most of the mods mainly i do a lot of mining and building i would like a good tight bunch of players with no banned items and greifing but also that tense feeling wen your in you menu and hear that hiss of a creeper i watch alot of Etho on you tube.

devildeejay

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: devildeejay
Why should we let you into this server? I know some machines and i want to create industries
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? A little community when i can play without griefer
Gaming Experience and Interest? I play a lot of games, for now Lol, Minecraft, dayZ and planetside2

gravy

Jul 29, 2019
A Questionnaire For Me
In Game Name: gravycatman
Why should we let you into this server? i'll answer someone question if i know the answer or help someone with a build if mobs/admin not online
What you are looking for in a MC.Server? a nice trusting community to play minecraft with, that mirrors the servers on LP series on youtube.
Gaming Experience and Interest? been playing ftb for a few weeks now, love steve carts