[1.4.7][FTB] Feed the Beast, Save the Villagers - unofficial map - ONLINE, v1.94

Rawhidewow

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to be stuck and it may just be me
I've got a water source block a sapling bone meal a pickaxe 4 iron ore and two chests
i seem to be missing dirt or a lava source block
or am i just looking at this wrong

Gildorr

Jul 29, 2019
i seem to be stuck and it may just be me
I've got a water source block a sapling bone meal a pickaxe 4 iron ore and two chests
i seem to be missing dirt or a lava source block
or am i just looking at this wrong

Search for it, it's there :)

Reactions: iRiky

Chomeric

Jul 29, 2019
This map is really fun, Took me forever to get steak (had the diamond sword first), but I finally saved my first villager. Also the lava/dirt was mean :p , good job.

Lykon

Jul 29, 2019
gotta say, i like the map :)
thou i had to cheat a couple of times. the chest in the nether is hard to see, if you dont know theres something there, then you wont find it. second time i had to cheat is by filling the beast multiple items like the arrows or torches. it seems if you throw in a "stack" of these, then it wont count.
the map itself got a nice difficulty, cuz theres close to no ressource on ee3 recipes. atleast i havnt found much on the internet.

and now im stuck on the first part. i tried everything to get steaks.. wanna help me out? xD

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
Its not hard to find everithing you need since you have only three places where it could be so stop making excuses for cheating items :p
That stack issue shouldn't be an issue. Ill check it ASAP.

Well steaks ... u need animals and that is all the help i can give you :)

Chomeric

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I cheated in a diamond sword, because it did not register the first one I tossed in, but I had no problems with the stacks, I threw the arrows in all at once and the steak in two separate trips.

Some of those screens scare me :p

MasterOfNuggets

Jul 29, 2019
How do i get cows?
And some random sheep appeared in some parts of the map XD
Edit: For the igniter you need some netherrack that you cannot get...

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
you have to make proper enviroment for cows to spawn :) do some wiki research ;)

And u r wrong, u can get netherrack.
There is way, u just have to find it... the BEAST will not give up villagers easily ;)

Lykon

Jul 29, 2019
the map is still fun :) im at the 3rd task with like 2 items done. but after relogging the DW20 update got me bad c.c

i recplaced the not function invtweak with a more stable version so i got rid of the errors at startup, but still even in this relatively small skymap i hit memory leaks a few seconds in playing. so i guess i have to wait till they fix this.

aaand since im all offtopic here, small question. is it intended to get a warning and damage by entering the "safe zone" from the mffs zones? i mean its not much, but its quite unpleseant. i had plans to get some tracks done to travel a bit faster to the village or the beast, but wouldnt this damage income push you from the cart?

ray10k

Jul 29, 2019
I think the latest update to the DW20 modpack has broken the map.
More specifically, I lost all progress on the first challenge and couldn't repair or undo the damage, not even by removing the items from the internal chests via creative mode. Nor does the game seem to respond to new input towards the challenges.

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
the map is still fun :) im at the 3rd task with like 2 items done. but after relogging the DW20 update got me bad c.c

i recplaced the not function invtweak with a more stable version so i got rid of the errors at startup, but still even in this relatively small skymap i hit memory leaks a few seconds in playing. so i guess i have to wait till they fix this.

aaand since im all offtopic here, small question. is it intended to get a warning and damage by entering the "safe zone" from the mffs zones? i mean its not much, but its quite unpleseant. i had plans to get some tracks done to travel a bit faster to the village or the beast, but wouldnt this damage income push you from the cart?

there shuld not by any dmg from MFFS. You can turn off that notification in MFFS cfg file (as i wrote in main post) but the defence station is set to kill enemy NPC only.

I think the latest update to the DW20 modpack has broken the map.
More specifically, I lost all progress on the first challenge and couldn't repair or undo the damage, not even by removing the items from the internal chests via creative mode. Nor does the game seem to respond to new input towards the challenges.

Ill go and look on to it in the morning.

ray10k

Jul 29, 2019
just a quick question, will it be enough to replace the code in the computers in order to continue with the map, or will I have to start over with a fresh game?

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
U shuld be fine with just computer craft folder update. If the new modpack didnt broke anything else in your world and only issue u have is with computers, there is no reason for deleting your save, its only about the CC code.

ray10k

Jul 29, 2019
U shuld be fine with just computer craft folder update. If the new modpack didnt broke anything else in your world and only issue u have is with computers, there is no reason for deleting your save, its only about the CC code.
OK, thank you very much!

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
There is new update of mystcraft that clears tags on books (like intralink). We r using intralink books a lot. So you have two choices. Download new map and startover (possible to cheat yourself on stage you ended) or follow small tutorial (full of spoilers) and fix your current save.

I cant provide new version or the tutorial right now. It will be on in few hours.