[1.4.7][FTB] Feed the Beast, Save the Villagers - unofficial map - ONLINE, v1.94

Lykon

Jul 29, 2019
aight im back on track, thou i had to kinda recreate my world.. wasnt all hard, only the nether farm took me some time even in creative xD

was at the starting of task 2 when the update hit me, now im done with 2 and on 3.

the quarry took me ages.. i really need a overworld mobfarm ..

oh well still like this map :)

on a sidenote: thanks for the fast update blekota

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
overworld mobfarm is MUST. u can play just with netherfarm but its much more longer and harder.

you're welcome

SkankinCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I have not been posting my episodes on here, but im going to start to :) also, i think its totally plausible to not have an overworld farm, almost preferable :) you guys will see what im talking about when some of my later episodes come out :)

Ep. 1
Ep. 2
Ep. 3

boombat1307

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty much stuck at the cows, i know the spawning mechanics (or i believe i do), and got sheeps to spawn, but the cows just won't come. I'm in the right biome, i've got grass with air above and clear view to the sky. Anybody got any tips on how to get me some cows?

Chomeric

Jul 29, 2019
If you have sheep spawning you can get cows, chickens, and pigs aswell, its just a matter of patience and luck. If you don't have either of those things use NEI to grab a couple of cow eggs :p (tip: you will need some chickens also)

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
Um my villagers either glitched or disappeared. I really hope they are just playing around cause I don't want to have to restart due to this :(

They are all in their little village homes before I even completed a challenge... Is that supposed to be like that?

Please Message me an answer.

OldDogy

Jul 29, 2019
If you have sheep spawning you can get cows, chickens, and pigs aswell, its just a matter of patience and luck. If you don't have either of those things use NEI to grab a couple of cow eggs :p (tip: you will need some chickens also)
---------------
Cheater :p

any way, Why in the world do you need chickens ? o_O
---------------------

Oh btw the rules on the ages should be changed to :" Don't make any Mistcraft Ages, or TwilightForest " just to be clear on that :D

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, guess what! The new DW20 Pack: Breaks the sorting system! Isn't that wonderful?
Also, no cheats, so no tpx.
Also, the console states that Dimension 2, probably the sorting dimension, does not exist.
Never mind, there is no sorter age, I figured it out.

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
So my arrows won't be taken D:
I jumped into creative to examine why it won't take the arrows and it seems they keep being sent to the void :(

They actually have been taken but will not show up as being taken on the monitor :)

Mudrat12

Jul 29, 2019
I had one accident causing me to restart my world in which my Villagers glitched into the Mystcraft portal below :(