[1.4.7][FTB] Feed the Beast, Save the Villagers - unofficial map - ONLINE, v1.94

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
I try to answer all of your questions in one post.
Well ... it might occure that computers, due some update on pack or releasing some fixes, r stuck, as SkankinCreeper said, u have to break behind monitors and reboot them (ctrl+t if any process is running and then type startup or ctrl+t again, then leave and enter computer interface again).

Villagers inside their homes in village: well ... i have no idea, they r locked by piston and NOT gate so piston shuld be always ON, only thing i can imagine is that all computers pulsed signal and release villagers but i dont thing thats what happend.

Cows: they r there, u just have to wait for them, may be try to build them larger area?

Bee's: i know many of u hate it, but dont worry, its not like u have to breed omega or diamond bee :) if u want u can and i will make the game easier but u can breed into minimum level within one day.

Hope thats it. Enjoy playing and i hope u r enjoying watching Creepers LP, its hillarious, so many fails :DDD

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
Just finished the first villager(Themus) and cannot locate the chest anywhere in the village. What were its contents?

SkankinCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
7 and 8 are out. Enjoy!

[DOUBLEPOST=1364191665][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just finished the first villager(Themus) and cannot locate the chest anywhere in the village. What were its contents?

The chest should be right next to the house, check out my 6th episode to see exactly where it is :) Its not essential, just a nice bonus for releasing him :)

sir_schwick

Jul 29, 2019
So no cactus or rubber tree saplings then?

Edit: This morning I started up and the chest was there. You are right, slight bonus. Hopefully Cacti can spawn naturally in sand in a desert.

boombat1307

Jul 29, 2019
Heyhey, i've gota problem. I've got the first 4 tasks done, but the next one in row is an IC2 one, and as far as my knowledge goes i have no rubber and no way of getting it. the rest of the taks all require things i haven't got like blazerods or bees. thaumcraft i'm not sure if i can do it because i've never used it before....

--Edit
Never mind, i just wasn't looking very good:)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
just a suggestion, try guzzling a few golden apples (the cheap kind) before uploading the next version. That supercharges your saturation and leaves the player with more time to get a stable source of food.[DOUBLEPOST=1364840788][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heyhey, i've gota problem. I've got the first 4 tasks done, but the next one in row is an IC2 one, and as far as my knowledge goes i have no rubber and no way of getting it. the rest of the taks all require things i haven't got like blazerods or bees. thaumcraft i'm not sure if i can do it because i've never used it before....

--Edit
Never mind, i just wasn't looking very good:)
also, slimes. just saying.

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
i having some trouble getting the moniters to work i reset the computer but they are now stuck and say redrawing help please

Chomeric

Jul 29, 2019
I think something is glitched with the 'Epic Journey' part of the map. None of the major features are spawning and all the hollow hills I have found are empty, as in no chests and no spawners. I have traveled between 1k and 2k blocks in every direction. And yes I made sure the config was set to dimension 7, or whatever. Is there a work around or should I just cheat past this level.

damonster81

Jul 29, 2019
i having some trouble getting the moniters to work i reset the computer but they are now stuck and say redrawing help please
this, i put in my furnance and 8 sulfur torches yet nothing happened, i even saw the sulfur torches go to it's spots (cheated after i didn't see the furnance change)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
The problem is the update. Because of miscperipherals changing how items are detected, the code nee4ded to be rewritten, so in order to play the map, you must upgrade your modpack.

konrad34

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is the update. Because of miscperipherals changing how items are detected, the code nee4ded to be rewritten, so in order to play the map, you must upgrade your modpack.
then what version of the mod-pack should i use?

Tomalla

Jul 29, 2019
What should I do, if after completing a task ( the second task to be exact - "Hello machine" ) a villager is teleported correctly to the village, but the chest doesn't pop out of the ground? I've checked - the turtle in the ground is just idling. How do I poke him to wake up?

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
What should I do, if after completing a task ( the second task to be exact - "Hello machine" ) a villager is teleported correctly to the village, but the chest doesn't pop out of the ground? I've checked - the turtle in the ground is just idling. How do I poke him to wake up?
You could ctrl+r to reboot him, or keep on relogging until it shows up. The chests just have a nice little bonus most of the time.

Also, I don't think villagers are intended. I borrowed two villagers from the village and put them in a door pen to breed. When I got two babies, I put them back. I made a tinker table from selling some coal for an emerald. If that is not intended, I would suggest making a rule "do not move the villagers." or something.

Tomalla

Jul 29, 2019
Also, I don't think villagers are intended. I borrowed two villagers from the village and put them in a door pen to breed. When I got two babies, I put them back. I made a tinker table from selling some coal for an emerald. If that is not intended, I would suggest making a rule "do not move the villagers." or something.

Well, there is a rule not to break any blocks from the village. If you have somehow managed to breed the villagers without breaking anything, it should be fine. But you needn't have bred the villagers to get the emerald. After some trading a new trade is introduced. You must be really unlucky not to get a trade for an emerald after some time.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well, there is a rule not to break any blocks from the village. If you have somehow managed to breed the villagers without breaking anything, it should be fine. But you needn't have bred the villagers to get the emerald. After some trading a new trade is introduced. You must be really unlucky not to get a trade for an emerald after some time.
first three villagers wanted my emeralds. One of them wanted to sell me a diamond chestplate. -_- I have a tier 5 pigman shard giving me a never-ending flow of free gold. Why would I want a diamond chestplate? another wanted to break my gravel for me. Thanks. Oh, and I used a gravity gun to take them out, and used the gravity gun to put them back. I did the breeding because I wanted flight to help build with, and to make travel time much quicker, but the given villagers gave me jack diddly.

Remember, what isn't forbidden is allowed!