Whitelist Server [1.4.6 V7] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

BezuijenGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Siemon16
Age&Location: 20 The Netherlands
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Yea not really happy how that went down, was not really fair im my opinion, if needed I dont mind explaining
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
Im just looking for a consistant server to play
I find it harder and harder to relax in games, and I always liked minecraft so i figured that ftb was the next thing for me, and here I am, applying for this server.

Thank you for taking the time read this.

-Siemon

MClaudeW

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: MClaudeW
Age&Location: I'm 29 and reside in Texas
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) Not to my knowledge. I'm more often asked to play admin >_>
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)
My buddy has only played XBox Vanilla, and my old server is closed, so myself and Vigilante__Fox need a place to play.
He's a good guy and addicted to the game so we'll both be useful active members.

I am familiar with the mindcrack pack.

AsSensi

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:AsSensi
Age&Location:28 Italy
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No never and haven`t play on your server
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)Want to have a fresh start on a good friendly server that I can relax and play for 4-5 hourse a day

PunyPwner

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: PunyPwner
Age&Location: 13 US Virginia
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)Yes, for griefing a few years ago and haven't griefed since then and wont, because I know how it feels.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I hate griefers and want cool people to do stuff with and help players in need.
Hope I can join!

Halapeno02

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Halapeno02
Age&Location: 12 and USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: not once
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play in a community because it gets lonely playing by yourself all the time.