[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dentoten

Jul 29, 2019
WE HAVE UPDATED, And are now accepting whitelist applications again! :D
Minecraft Name:dentoten
Age&Location: 19 Ohio Us
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) no i have not
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i wish to join a server that has a great community, i have moderate know how about the mod pack and wish to extend that to greater reaches via better players and a better community to play with. the server that i was playing on i worked all day gaining mats. and the next day my chests were barren. i atribute that to lack of admins or whatever but i dont want that to be the case for the next server that i am. PS. it did not have a white list. but other than that i want to meet ppl that are like minded and fun to build stuff with. :)

AKACIDX

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: akacidx
Age&Location: 14 u.s.a
Have you ever been banned from a server: never and proud of it
Why would you like to play TMCraft: ive been looking for servers for mindcrack for a while and im really hoping this server doesnt lag my computer (its not the greatest)

skstout1998

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:skstout1998​
Age&Location:14 Texas​
Have you ever been banned from a server:no​
Why would you like to play TMCraft:i want to be able to talk to people and help people that need it​

iiAtlas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: iiAtlas
Age&Location: 18 NYC
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope!
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I wan't to help people in the TMCraft community learn mods powerful like RedPower 2, and ComputerCraft, so that they can utilize them to their fullest. I am a programmer, and hope to share some of my knowledge with the community!

Flux

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: TheTrueDozer​
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, but it was a joke, was on a friend's server.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because I am looking for a mature MindCrack FTB server with the regular GregTech recipes - (hardmode) - and I believe that I found one.​

Whatdafur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN- feedthelove
AGE- 15
Have You Ever Been Banned From A Server- Never been on a server befor so no.
Why Do You Wnat To Play With TMCraft- Becasue i want to play more then myself.

amitplattner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PlattnerX​
No.​
searching a server to play with a friend​
if possible to add my friend aswell​
IGN: dor27​
age 17​
no​
pretty much the same reason​

kye97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Whitey97
I've never been banned from a server.
I like playing with a community and trading with players.

DryCow

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DryCow13
I've never been banned from a server
I am looking for a good, non pvp server with friendly people that I can work with

LegendaryB3ast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: LegendaryB3ast
Age&Location: 14; US
Have you ever been banned from a server: No never been banned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have been looking for a whitelisted server that uses the Mindcrack pack with as little lag as possible, and I really want to try out this server and hopefully become a more permanent player.

50Death

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: NinjaMaximuz
Age&Location: 15 UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: No i never did
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I would like to play TMCraft as i love playing with other people/ learning from others

Qway

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Qway
Age&Location: 17 GER
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because i want to play on a 24/7 Server with some friends

Markankaro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Markankaro
Age&Location: 23 Spain
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because I'm looking for a sever to play with my cousin

GrimmDraco

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: GrimmDraco13
Age&Location: 30/Seattle, WA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Just looking for a good experience with other mature, friendly players.

HeckProds

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: HeckProds
Age&Location: 23 Spain
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Because my cousin has recommended me that server and I have been looking for a good ftb server for ages

Rhysy65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rhysy65
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER:no i havnt
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: so i can experience the feed the beast pack with a group of nice people to be with.

Damage276

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.. you already whitelisted me..(damage276) but my brother would like to put in his application here it is

Copied From Clipboard

Minecraft Name: Rawthunder517
want to learn FTB and online with freinds is the best way too learn i think, and my brother's server crashed........