[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

nighthawk2965

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Nighthawk2965
Age&Location: 13 U.S.A
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here): no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server): I like servers
I will aim to whitelist members as quickly as possible & Check if you have been banned before.

Macc

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Master_Macc​
Age&Location: 16 and Germany​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No i was never banned from any server. (And i know you can check.)​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: EVERY FTB server i was on got griefed and I hope, that this doesnt happen with this server.​

Urgie

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: urgie_​
Age&Location: 17 from Norway​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, never been banned.​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have played Singleplayer a long time now, and it's starting to get boring. So I would like to play on a server with other people.​

NewtPoint

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Minecraft Name: NewtPoint
Age&Location:17 Est (usa)
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i want to learn more of the mods with a helpful, small community

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Minecraft Name: NewtPoint
Age&Location:17 Est (usa)
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i want to learn more of the mods with a helpful, small community
Minecraft Name: urgie_
Age&Location: 17 from Norway
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, never been banned.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have played Singleplayer a long time now, and it's starting to get boring. So I would like to play on a server with other people.
Whitelisted.

Thepecher

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Thepecher
Age&Location: 17 years old and living in Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, i have been banned once for xray about 1 year and a half ago on a server. I was unbanned 2 weeks after and continued playing on there untill becoming a admin. Now that server died. Since that ban i have never xrayed or used any other cheaty program on a server neither have i been banned. I have learned from my mistakes.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I was getting tired of tekkit and all its flaws so i wanted to move on to get a new challenge. This server seems ideal to do this. I hope i can have fun with others while making epic machines :)

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:Thepecher
Age&Location: 17 years old and living in Belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes, i have been banned once for xray about 1 year and a half ago on a server. I was unbanned 2 weeks after and continued playing on there untill becoming a admin. Now that server died. Since that ban i have never xrayed or used any other cheaty program on a server neither have i been banned. I have learned from my mistakes.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I was getting tired of tekkit and all its flaws so i wanted to move on to get a new challenge. This server seems ideal to do this. I hope i can have fun with others while making epic machines :)
Your in pal :)

neon_droid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: neon_droid
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN BANNED FROM A SERVER: (Honesty is key here) No i have never been banned
WHY YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) my friend said its a good server and i want to play with him

neon_droid

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: neon_droid
Have you ever been banned from a server: Never
Why would you like to play TMCraft: because my friend is on this server and id like to play with everyone and have a good time

Cynsye

Jul 29, 2019
I think something may have gone wrong with the chunks my base is in - my logging in pretty much seemed to take the server down.

Reactions: Hentear

kye97

Jul 29, 2019
I've tried a complete reinstal, it will not work=[ Can you maybe try moving my character? i think it may be some problem when i warped back home.