[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

sawjacgr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys .i wont be able to play for the next couple of days cause last night something happend to my pc and i cant get it to boot up .

Dentoten

Jul 29, 2019
look at this link and if you can could you message me or add me on skype Dentoten is the name. i want to talk to you about mystcraft

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Latimew333​
Age&Location: 14, EST zone​
Have you ever been banned from a server: No​
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Been looking for a good server for a while now, this seems good​

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Hentear, Brandonk (Secondary for a Friend)
Age&Location: 14,EST
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) We want to find a server we can play on together and start out playing FTB.

DubbelFriz

Jul 29, 2019
Server seems to be bugged, need to fix it but don't see how.
i see i try every second and it went up once! :p if i can help add my on whatsapp, i msgd u yesterdaynight[DOUBLEPOST=1358203824][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Name: iiAtlas
Age&Location: 18 NYC
Have you ever been banned from a server: nope!
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I wan't to help people in the TMCraft community learn mods powerful like RedPower 2, and ComputerCraft, so that they can utilize them to their fullest. I am a programmer, and hope to share some of my knowledge with the community!
u should come on some time :D

kye97

Jul 29, 2019
TMCraft. i accidently put to many 0's in my warp now whenever i log in i get kicked for an illegal position. Is it possible for you to delete my server data so i spawn with nothing at the spawn?
IGN: Whitey97

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Lamp218
Age&Location: 16, born May of 1996, USA, specifically Tennessee.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No bans here.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been looking at playing on the Mindcrack mod pack for a few days now, and I love to play on servers. Playing alone is a boring concept to me. I don't cause trouble, don't grief, etc. I just go far out and build myself a compound complete with full automation.​
Thank you for your consideration, I hope to play with you soon!​

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Lamp218
Age&Location: 16, born May of 1996, USA, specifically Tennessee.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No bans here.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've been looking at playing on the Mindcrack mod pack for a few days now, and I love to play on servers. Playing alone is a boring concept to me. I don't cause trouble, don't grief, etc. I just go far out and build myself a compound complete with full automation.​
Thank you for your consideration, I hope to play with you soon!​
Whitelisted you :)

woo2005

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: woo2005
Age&Location: 16, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No i have not
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm just looking for a good community to play with, i like being social and getting/giving help.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: woo2005
Age&Location: 16, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No i have not
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm just looking for a good community to play with, i like being social and getting/giving help.
Whitelisted.

kye97

Jul 29, 2019
Is it possible to fix my problem with being kicked for an illegal possition?
IGN: Whitey97

Merlin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Rimato
Age&Location: 21, Ohio, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: Not in seriousness, hahaha.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I've heard great things about this server and want to give it a try, I really enjoy building and making things look awesome.

Ralas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: hosler223
Age&Location: 21, Ohio usa
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to play TMCraft: Discovered Ftb a few months ago, i have really enjoyed the mod so far, wanted to experiences the multiplier side now :) Was looking at the different servers, and was extremely happy that this server had some sort of protection mod :)

minecraftguy65

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: minecraftguy65
Age&Location: 18 years old. california USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I have found FTB a few months ago, i really enjoyed it, i would like to try out multiplier an meet new people an discover new things about FTB :)