[1.4.6] TMCraft PvE Community Server[WL][Mindcrack]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: jumpfight5
Age&Location: 15, USA​
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I am going to be honest and say that I have been banned from one server. I just found out about the site MCBans today, and I realized that I got banned from a server called ObsidianCraft. This was back in May of last year, I can honestly say I've never seen it before and I don't remember going on this server in which I was supposedly "griefing wood". I don't want to toss the blame on someone, but it could have been because I was part of it's rival server (LC) and I played there. It could have also been a family member (my little brother, specifically), or it just could have been me. I honestly don't remember. http://mcbans.com/player/jumpfight5
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I have recently found out about FTB, and I have looked for servers that would whitelist me. I tried to join this one, but my internet messed up so my entire application was deleted. I want to join a whitelisted server because of the lack of grievers and spammers. I would also like to join because I have another friend who I am getting in to FTB, and I'd like to show him the ropes on a nice server with few banned items. This seems like a great place because the staff members seem to be active (according to these forums, lots of whitelist acceptances). He is not applying now because I want to get started, and get basic materials and a small house so we can expand and build and learn more later. I will probably be using ComputerCraft and Forestry the most, even though I am experienced with BC, RP, and IC. If anyone else on the server needs help, I could help them, but I don't like letting people live with me. Single player was getting boring too, and I'd like to have people to show my builds or my accomplishments as well.​

killkid3600

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name:killkid3600
Age&Location:11,Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here)Yes once from a tekkit server i just joined and saw spawn was griefed so they banned me.I Swear i have nothing to do with it anyways
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server)I need a nice server too play on so i can show off my floppy disks for computers and make some new friends.

ijsman99

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: ijsman99
Age&Location: 13 belgium
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) nope
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) i was looking for a good server and the description of the server was just perfect
i would love to join and have fun ps: are pranks allowed :)

NinjaKreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist applications:
Minecraft Name: NinjaKreeper
Age&Location: 14, MD.
Have you ever been banned from a server: No, I have not, and I have checked on MCBans and apparently I have 10 reputation, I have no clue what that means.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to join this server because I would love to learn about FTB in general. I have played Minecraft for over 3 years, ever since alpha, and there is really only so much you can do in this game, and I have simply gotten bored of it. I downloaded this mod pack and it is awesome! Although I am generally inexperienced with it, I know the basics and I am very willing to learn. Hopefully you can bare with me and teach me about these mods so I can build epic things with you! I also use skype, but I would like to get whitelisted first for I find that if I give out my skype on forums it just gets spammed.

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: HarvesterMine600
Age&Location: USA and 17 years old
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) nope If I don't like the regulations I simply leaves
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) Well to be able to play with others as a team and also Not be limited to creations. That's why I left KIC server they're already set Chunkloaders restrictions of not working while your's offline and limited to 10 chunks loaded at a time. If I want to loads more chunks and leaves my low lag causing automation setups working 24/7. I better be allowed to do so. I'm not those people who fires timers at 0.2 seconds, power loop (you actually lose power in the process), item looping, item spilling (I use RP2 automation methods), or production which goes on and the items are just being overproduced for no reason. I makes it so if the items are being produced faster than they're used the system will eventually jams the filters and halts production and slows down to proper production speeds. I also as compact I can makes it so the base isn't tubes ran for miles for long distance I'd use Ender chests good substitute for Teleprot pipes!

CaptainAnt12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _EkAVaT_
Have i ever been banned: No.
Why do i want to play on the server: I like FTB and i was hoping to find server with those rules. :)

Puregaming24

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Puregaming24
Age&Location: 16, UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I have been banned once before from PVP, but this way back in September of 2012. I thought the server was PvP.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want to hangout with friends while playing A very amazing game. I have been looking for a server to white list me so I can go on and learn about FTB and play it with a fun community.

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Rantz
Age&Location: 15, UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes by abusive admins and the sort. Never for griefing or stealing or anything of that nature.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to play on a ftb server because singleplayer is getting a little stale.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Rantz
Age&Location: 15, UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes by abusive admins and the sort. Never for griefing or stealing or anything of that nature.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I want to play on a ftb server because singleplayer is getting a little stale.
Whitelisted!

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Puregaming24
Age&Location: 16, UK
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) I have been banned once before from PVP, but this way back in September of 2012. I thought the server was PvP.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I want to hangout with friends while playing A very amazing game. I have been looking for a server to white list me so I can go on and learn about FTB and play it with a fun community.
whitelisted Welcome!

Damage276

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Damage276
Age&Location: 26 USA Rhode Island (East Coast)
i have never been banned, i am searching for the server i like that stays online and isnt down for days at a time. i also hosted my own FTB Mindecrack server, but with the recent update it is no longer working also it was a bit lonely.... i would like too join ur server becuase i noticed the title version 1.4.6 also would enjoy too play with others..

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Damage276
Age&Location: 26 USA Rhode Island (East Coast)
i have never been banned, i am searching for the server i like that stays online and isnt down for days at a time. i also hosted my own FTB Mindecrack server, but with the recent update it is no longer working also it was a bit lonely.... i would like too join ur server becuase i noticed the title version 1.4.6 also would enjoy too play with others..
Whitelisted!

drewmcd621

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: drewmcd621
Age&Location: 22, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I know a few people that play on this server and wanted to join up with them. I've played Tekkit before but not FTB/Mindcrack and wanted to give it a try.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: drewmcd621
Age&Location: 22, USA
Have you ever been banned from a server: (Honesty is key here) No
Why would you like to play TMCraft: (please be honest with us for the reason that you want to join our server) I know a few people that play on this server and wanted to join up with them. I've played Tekkit before but not FTB/Mindcrack and wanted to give it a try.
Whitelisted!

A_Derpy_Pig

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: A_Derpy_Pig
Age&Location: 12 and california
Have you ever been banned from a server: no i never have
Why would you like to play TMCraft: i like feed the beast and can't find a good server

wors3dandeath

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: wors3dandeath
Age&Location: 23, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope never.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a nice play to play these cool mods with other people. I've got some nice experience from playing SSP but I think it would be nice playing with other people as well.

TMCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: wors3dandeath
Age&Location: 23, Canada
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope never.
Why would you like to play TMCraft: I'm looking for a nice play to play these cool mods with other people. I've got some nice experience from playing SSP but I think it would be nice playing with other people as well.
Done, your in!