[1.4.6]The-Construct (13+)| Direwolf Pack | Whitelist | 20 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Zuroza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zuroza
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: I have plentiful experience with this pack except for forestry.
Will you use TS3?: Yeah I have no problems save for the times that I have to be quiet but even then I can listen in
Answer to the secret question?: Purple

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
whitelist updated to this point

IGN: TimeArchon
Experience with mods?: IC2, EE3, RP2, RailCraft, Portal/Gravity Gun, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, little bit of Thaumcraft (Only named off some of the larger ones, I know most of the pack pretty well)
Will you use TS3?: Maybe, it all really depends on where my Laptop is when I am playing on the server. And when I start to get to know the players on ther server better
I also happen to have a question. In the Rules section it says that quarries, turtles, and redpower frames must be kept in the mining age. What If I was going to use them in my builds, like a house that goes down to bedrock could I use a turtle or quarry to dig that out and then take it down?

as long as it isnt an eye sore, go for it. the reason for the rule is that I just don't want 100 quarries scattered around in the overworld

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
Good to know, cause Redpower Frames can be used for making doors, and moving platform type things. And turtles come in handy for lazy people.
Have you refreshed the whitelist, cause it says i am not whitelisted yet

kaptainklook

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Doofusman
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:Nope
Experience with mods?:I know all the mods like the back of my hand (except factorizaton)
Will you use TS3?:Yes I will
answer to secret question: purple

mdutcher

Jul 29, 2019
My friend also wants to play.
This is his information
IGN: jortw
Experience with mods?: I know a lot but i'm still learning the hard stuff :p
Will you use TS3?: I might
answer to secret question: purple

The_king_99

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:The_king_99
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:Not that i know of
Experience with mods?:Very good i used to play tekkit then i moved to FTB when it released im good with RP2
Will you use TS3?:maybe, i dont really know how to use it :p
Answer to the secret question?: purple

onedan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shamancs
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?: Yes, industrial craft 2, thaumcraft 3.
Will you use TS3?: yes

Chunklemore

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Ginger_Bread

US
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:
Yeah actually. I was banned from a server I have never been on. I was honeypotted on an IRC server that I frequent.
Experience with mods?:
I've played tekkit for a while. FTB is actually kept up to date, and doesn't contain EE, so it really appeals to me.
Will you use TS3?:
To be totally honest probably not, I have TS installed, but I'll probably be in skype with friends. If I need to get on the TS server I could.

Answer to the secret question?:
Purple

Fanaart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fanaart
Experience with mods?: Yes
Will you use TS3?: Yes!
Lol actually very smart of the secret asnwer in the ules so they have to read them:p

Zafum

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zafum

About a year ago, I was banned from a server I operated, just because I had made my own server. They thought my server was a ripoff.
Also one time I joined a public server, and they banned me on the spot, maybe for joining uninvited?

Experience with mods?:
I have a good amount of experience with most of the mods. I used to use Tekkit a lot, and most of the other mods I've used at one point or another.

Will you use TS3?:
Yes. I might not use it extensively though.

"purple"

MortalSebastican

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MortalSebastican
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No i haven't i hate breaking rules. ( Very stupid to break rules if you ask me )
Experience with mods?: Expirienced with all tekkit mods...
Will you use TS3?: I do like to chat sometimes but i don't know maybe i will maybe i won't. Depend's on my mood

freson01

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: freson01
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: ofcourse everybody has been banned before. but i have never been banned before on a whitelisted server.
Experience with mods?: i have experience with bC and IC and im learning to program and computercraft stuff.
Will you use TS3?: ofcourse just chatting with the people on the server
Answer to the secret question?: purple[DOUBLEPOST=1356969588][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: freson01
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: ofcourse everybody has been banned before. but i have never been banned before on a whitelisted server.
Experience with mods?: i have experience with bC and IC and im learning to program and computercraft stuff.
Will you use TS3?: ofcourse just chatting with the people on the server

i also have experience with the machine mods i like to make automatic stuff P.S. i like how 90% of the people on this thread sais they have never been banned before probably 50% of them i lieing cause everyone has done something bad before dont tell me you never got punished by you parents its total bullshit

asalt13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: asalt13
Age: 14 mistaken for 18 often and i'm as mature as my peers
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: nope
Experience with mods?: Most all, very experienced
Will you use TS3?: Of course! typing is annoying

My friend, 1726379897, and and I were hoping to play as soon as possible.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
going to start adding people to whitelist now, give me a minute[DOUBLEPOST=1356969875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good to know, cause Redpower Frames can be used for making doors, and moving platform type things. And turtles come in handy for lazy people.
Have you refreshed the whitelist, cause it says i am not whitelisted yet

is your name printed case-sensitive. I entered your name exactly like you typed it on here

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1726379897
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: i will admit, 2 times, one on a raid server that shut down because bad admins banned everyone and it stuck on MCbans and one from me and my friend getting into an argument a long time ago about a house i built..... (This was a little server with MCBans for some reason)
Experience with mods?: All The mods other than factorization i'm very good at. But factorization Stumps me a bit with Routers.
Will you use TS3?: yes
Additional Information : Sorry for my silly long and derpy username, its real :p[DOUBLEPOST=1356970104][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:
Ginger_Bread
US
Yeah actually. I was banned from a server I have never been on. I was honeypotted on an IRC server that I frequent.
Experience with mods?:
I've played tekkit for a while. FTB is actually kept up to date, and doesn't contain EE, so it really appeals to me.
Will you use TS3?:
To be totally honest probably not, I have TS installed, but I'll probably be in skype with friends. If I need to get on the TS server I could.
Purple
Actually Sir, It contains EE on EE 3, Which is well balanced and more difficuilt

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone up to this point that was accepted is added on whitelist according to the IGN you provided, your IGN is case-sensitive on my whitelist, make sure you spell it right.

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
Yea, my IGN is exactly as I typed it here. TimeArchon. Got it working, took a few hours after, but got it working.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kells117
Experience with mods?: Good experience with buildcraft and IC2 some experience with forestry, redpower and thermal expansion
Will you use TS3?: Yes but I have no mic Yet

julteee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
ohai1 (It's been awhile since I created it :p)
Germany
No
Experience with mods?:
Tekkit, FTB and other mods which aren't included in these modpacks
Will you use TS3?:
Yes
purple