[1.4.6]The-Construct (13+)| Direwolf Pack | Whitelist | 20 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

greenlimits

Jul 29, 2019
16x16_message_info.png
<20:06:00> Trying to resolve hostname phanes.typefrag.com
16x16_message_info.png
<20:06:01> Trying to connect to server on phanes.typefrag.com:4245
16x16_message_info.png
<20:06:01> Connection failed because the server reached its maximum amount of clients.

also is the server down

krasoft

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: krasoft
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Never
Experience with mods?: None. Will be learning as I play with wikis open on my 2nd monitor. Really interested in moving away from the vanilla gameplay I've been playing.
Will you use TS3?: Sure. Have mic, no problem using it.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple

Shurken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shurken
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: I don't remember, but when I looked myself up I was banned once on MCBouncer. Not sure what for though
Experience with mods?: BuildCraft, Forestry, IC2, and I'm starting to learn RedPower.
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: purple

Crafter_Ninja12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crafter_Ninja12
Country USA
Have you ever been beanned fro m a server before? No
Experience with mods?: loads of experience
Will you use ts3? not to sure maybe, don't have ts yet so
Answer to the secret question: purple

Kenneth Buchanan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Klbbuck
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes, however, it wasn't actually ME- my brother used to play on my account.... but now he has his own account to grief on...
Experience with mods?: IC2, BC2, Forestry, MystCraft, TC, and more I can't think of- Most of them about a year's worth of experience- except TC3 and MystCraft, of course.
Will you use TS3?: Yeah, sure!
Answer to the secret question?: Purple :D- Yeah, I read the rules :p

zombieslayer121

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zombieslayer121
have you ever been banned from a server before?: No i havnt... i usually leave a server before things get bad... but im hoping this one wont be bad
experience with mods: moderate... id say im better with redpower than anything else
will you use ts3?: yes, i am right now
answer to the secret question is purple

Kenneth Buchanan

Jul 29, 2019
Cronixia?
My friend margulisg didn't get whitelisted- was this purposeful? If so, I'd like to tell you that he has been banned from a server before, however, he was only banned for petty causes brought on by faulty admins...

Reactions: Griffin M.

Griffin M.

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: margulisg
have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes, when i just started playing minecraft over a year ago, I "stole" some wood from trees around the spawn area that i shouldn't have.
experience with mods: I have a strong understanding of the major mods and know a moderate amount of the rest.
will you use ts3?: If i can get my mic set up, definitely.
answer to the secret question: purple!

Logs117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Logs117
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: No
Will you use TS3?: If needed

dr_bleblo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:dr_bleblo
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: yes it was a hamachi server my pals and I made got banned for making a nuke factory (was ftb)
Experience with mods?:I have been playing ever since direwolf20 made his first LP (early of 1.8 a year or two i believe)
Will you use TS3?: yes i will be on very frequently not at first but once i get a team mate or get more comfortable with the server ill be in most likely everyday
More Info on me: I may be younger then most of the other players but you will never be able to tell I mostly prefer the the company on those older then me i find people my age immature and slightly distressing also i'm not the best speller in the world used spellchecker to spell many of the words in this application I really hope that you chose me to be a part of your server and thank you for hosting such an amazing modpack for all of us to enjoy
Even more info: If it is possible maybe you could have an age for the latest direwolf20 map's for the more mature people to team up and see what they can do in the 20 days till the next update

Lazuli7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TimeArchon
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: IC2, EE3, RP2, RailCraft, Portal/Gravity Gun, Buildcraft, Mystcraft, little bit of Thaumcraft (Only named off some of the larger ones, I know most of the pack pretty well)
Will you use TS3?: Maybe, it all really depends on where my Laptop is when I am playing on the server. And when I start to get to know the players on ther server better
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
I also happen to have a question. In the Rules section it says that quarries, turtles, and redpower frames must be kept in the mining age. What If I was going to use them in my builds, like a house that goes down to bedrock could I use a turtle or quarry to dig that out and then take it down?