[1.4.6]The-Construct (13+)| Direwolf Pack | Whitelist | 20 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

harvey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: harvey213
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: nope
Experience with mods?: very good understanding of thermal expansion, redpower, ee3 and industrialcraft 2
Will you use TS3?:probabally not :/
Answer to the secret question: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope
[DOUBLEPOST=1357251819][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: harvey213
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: nope
Experience with mods?: very good understanding of thermal expansion, redpower, ee3 and industrialcraft 2
Will you use TS3?
probabally not :/
Answer to the secret question: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope

Chunklemore

Jul 29, 2019
Also I'm getting a repeatable crash. I was flooding my input chest for a sorting system with shit so I could see what was sorted and wasn't. Attached is a copy of my crash report. I currently cannot play due to instantaneous crashing upon joining.

Crash Report

EDIT: I've since determined the issue, it was do to a texture issue. Upon switching to the default texture pack I fixed the bug. I'm leaving the message here in case someone else runs into this bug.

trishula55

Jul 29, 2019
My friends application
[Application]
IGN:Rcmoseman
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:nope
Experience with mods?:pretty good
Will you use TS3?:maybe
Answer to the secret question?:purple