[1.4.6]The-Construct (13+)| Direwolf Pack | Whitelist | 20 Slots | TS3

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

ParaPara

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ParadiseAsphyxia
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: Limited.. Thought perhaps a FTB server with knowledgeable people could fix that.
Will you use TS3?: If required, yes. I tend to be quiet though.
Answer to the secret question?: My favorite color is purple.

Bobodamonkey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bobodamonkey
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Never.
Experience with mods?: I have lots of experience with many of the mods including buildcraft, industrialcraft, and a bit of redpower (I know no programming, though.)
Will you use TS3?: I don't know, probably.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple

Liljonni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liljonni
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Can't say so but i have been playing FTB for a month now
Will you use TS3?: I would have to buy a mic first (which is no problem)

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone up to this point has been checked and added to the whitelist, server coming online tomorrow around 6-7GMT. Check the OP for more details.

ickli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ickli
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes but only due to a disagreement with a biased Admin
Experience with mods?: I ahve experience with the mods from tekkit. but am somewhat new to the others being added in the FTB pack. However i lvoe the adventure of learning new stuff!
Will you use TS3?: Yeah sure, I'm on TS3 every day with friends from planetside 2, i'll deffinately come on if others are on the server.

On an extra note , i'd liek to mention i have extensive experience in administrating servers and sorting out problems with servers. I'm a past admin of 6 servers but resigned since the servers went bust due to low funds. and have modded many others before hand. I'm experienced in administrating Tekkit servers not FTB. but i can't imagine there's much difference except for enforcing the rules to do with those extra mods ( e.g limited ages )

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: yosomith
Experience with mods?: I am relatively new to Tekkit/FTB but I'm loving what I am learning
Will you use TS3?: Yes I think I will
Answer to the secret question?: purple

Rulerxx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rulerxx
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No never, unless your talking about my friends servers, but thats allways as a joke, never on a real public server.
Experience with mods?: Very Experienced with most of them, except the new ones (TC3, EE3(Well theres nothing to know, except pstone))
Will you use TS3?: Yes, i love it
*wink* Theres something with this thread that attracts me to the color purple, yet i have no clue what it is. *wink*

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Latimew333
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: never
Experience with mods?:I know how to get started in most of the mods
Will you use TS3?: I will not actually speak, but I will listen to the channel

AzureSky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxAzureSkyxx
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope.
Experience with mods?:Have been following lets plays, reading wiki's and playing with mods for quite some time.
Will you use TS3?: I will log in nearly every day. I tend to try to help out often, and ts3 makes it easy to do. =D

Orcius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Orcius
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope
Experience with mods?: pretty good i think, almost seen all direwolf's vids...
Will you use TS3?: Not in the beginning, but once i feel comfortable yes.
Answer to the secret question?: purple

Dnick2

Jul 29, 2019
ign:dnick2
Have you ever been banned before:no
Expirince with mods:high expirince(except mffs)
Will you use ts3: yes
Answer to secret question:purple

2011raed

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 2011raed
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope
Experience with mods?: Old tekkit player
Will you use TS3?: Maybe ( since i don't own a mic right now )

Aqua

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aquaguy52
Experience with mods?: Some mods I know very well, some mods I didn't even know are in the pack
Will you use TS3?: On rare occasions when I don't have back round noise
Answer to the secret question?: puple

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Updated the OP with the TS3 channel with anyone that wants to join. Will be passworded with the password being listed in game after server launches.[DOUBLEPOST=1356882919][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: ickli
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes but only due to a disagreement with a biased Admin
Experience with mods?: I ahve experience with the mods from tekkit. but am somewhat new to the others being added in the FTB pack. However i lvoe the adventure of learning new stuff!
Will you use TS3?: Yeah sure, I'm on TS3 every day with friends from planetside 2, i'll deffinately come on if others are on the server.

On an extra note , i'd liek to mention i have extensive experience in administrating servers and sorting out problems with servers. I'm a past admin of 6 servers but resigned since the servers went bust due to low funds. and have modded many others before hand. I'm experienced in administrating Tekkit servers not FTB. but i can't imagine there's much difference except for enforcing the rules to do with those extra mods ( e.g limited ages )

Just curious, but I love planetside 2. What faction you play for? Please don't say Vanu.

SloppyJoeBurger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SloppyJoeBurger
Age: 13 (Though I've been told many times I sound and act older, keep that in mind)
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope, can't think of one time.
Experience with mods?: Extensive, I know many mods and all the ins and outs of them.
Will you use TS3?: I'm on TS3 every day, so most likely.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple, the most noble of colors.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
It keeps saying failed to connect to server. I am running version 3, and I made sure I put in the right address and password