1.4.6 Mod Updates

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
Is there somewhere a list of the mods that have been updated to 1.4.6? Are most of the 1.4.5 compatible for 1.4.6?

maylith

Jul 29, 2019
At a quick glance over at the minecraftfourms I see Forge, ExtrabiomesXL and Iron Chests have been updated to 1.4.6. Other mods that may or may not be apart of future packs have also been updated. Looks like this may be a quick update for most mods.

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke estimated that for most mods it will be "a matter of hours". Of course, one man's estimate may be off, but he usually has a good wire to the modders themselves.

Heck, even Redpower is ported already... for whatever that's worth :p

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke estimated that for most mods it will be "a matter of hours". Of course, one man's estimate may be off, but he usually has a good wire to the modders themselves.

Heck, even Redpower is ported already... for whatever that's worth :p
It's worth a couple of new bugs and the end of the world, apparently.

In vaguely related news, The Final Countdown is playing on youtube repeater in the office right now.

Reactions: Confidential1207

Bracye

Jul 29, 2019
Eloraam's tweet yesterday was awesome. I want to play 1.4.6 to find the Christmas stuff. Jeb tweeted about it. But I'm so used to playing with mods that I feel lost in vanilla.

b0bst3r you rock! Stack of uu-matter for you :)

Reactions: Confidential1207