1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

KewkyVictimThD

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 13
2. IGN: Leoofbender
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 0 seconds
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Play with friends
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm an artist.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

Marfil

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:17
2. IGN:Marfil
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:2 weeks
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Play with a friend named Axeboy_tf
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: nope
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am pretty good at FTB and minecraft

AJediIAm

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 29
2. IGN: AJediIAm
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: since the new 1.4.6 release. Lots of Tekkit before that.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build nice stuff, make some machines, add to the community
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: no, just local lan stuff.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: I like to rp in a community and build nice looking buildings. Minecraft is a great way to connect and relax.
8. Will you use Team speak?: probebly

CAsppe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Casppe
I have been playing FTB for 1 week and i liked it and wanna play more on a new server!
I plan on playing with my friend TRIXES and we will build farms,houses etc...
No i haven't been admin or any sort off staff!
I haven't registered on youre website, but i will do if i need to
I am from sweden i am not a griefer i hate ppl that ruin games but if i get griefed i can get mad but i won't grief back!
And i will use TS sometimes!

Sambug2000

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 12, though I am mature and I can handle myself likewise.
2. IGN: Sambug2000
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About a month, but I understand a lot.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I will team up if I can and help everyone if they don't understand something about a mod or help with a build.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I've been a moderator before yes, but the server shut down 2 months after.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes, and I plan to use it some.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I'm an aspiring architect with a love of nature that has a personality of never being sad or angry.
8. Will you use Team speak?: No, sorry.

captainofthetitanic

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: bpgames123
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2-3 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: build a railway for the patrons so they can transport their goods faster than buldcraft pipes or even walking.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I host my own private server that i run off my internet for my friends that I know only and have been mod on a couple servers before.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes, my name is captainofthetitanic
7. Tell us something about yourself: I love the seeing and the thought of big buisness henceforth I am going off to college to study buisness so maybe one day i can open a real steel mill
8. Will you use Team speak?: I'll most likely use teamspeak so i can chat through my voice instead of

Infertable

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:17
2. IGN:TheOnlyMystify
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?:4 months by now.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:Just help ppl out with some problems if they have any and not act like a douche (Pardon My French. :3)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:I've been a admin a couple of times.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:Ya, Its Theonlymystify
7. Tell us something about yourself:I live in Canada and i hate hockey :/ lol
8. Will you use Team speak?: Occasionally. My computer sometimes cant handle more than 1 thing :/ lol

Geoff

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 45
2. IGN: 4nik8ing
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2-3 weeks
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Like to do tech/community builds. Also I have a few creative builds I would like to explore.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Moderator on OzMinecraft.com
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes. http://gladiusgaming.webs.com/apps/profile/83685746/
7. Tell us something about yourself: Software engineer, father of 3 boys (all teenagers), buddies got me into minecraft this last year. Thought I wouldn't like it but now I'm on several hours every night.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes! Makes for a more social experience

**Please give us some time to check your applications If you want to get your Applications looked at faster Visit us on team speak and speak with one of staff members listed above.**

20Braeden

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 18
2. IGN: TheHungerGames20
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About two months.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Help others out and further my own knowledge of FTB
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I was a mod on one server and was the owner of a server for a while.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes - I'm 20braeden
7. Tell us something about yourself: I will play MC or FTB in my free time

Marfil

Jul 29, 2019
Hey admin! :D

Can u share my friend axeboy_tf's stuff with me? :)
- He is my real life friend and we wanna play some FTB together, but i can't place any Blocks near his house :/

scottishskippy

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: scottishskippy
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 7 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build with my friends
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes, on a normal Minecraft server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes
7. Tell us something about yourself: Im from Scotland and have played Minecraft since early alpha stages.
8. Will you use Team speak?: I use skype, but I have TeamSpeak.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
snowleapord killed me w/o my permission, he somehow got me into his plot, and killed me, i was sitting AFK in my base, and i some back, and i was dead, they are denying all of it, but i know what happened! i lost my iron sword, iron armor, diamond pickaxe with unbreaking 3 efficiency 4 silk touch 1 with high 400 hits left on it, i also lost redstone, tin, copper cable, and 2 diamonds

and yesterday someone stole from my ender chest some how, idk how they did it, but im willing it was snowlepard, or his brother, and they keep saying that i want to steal from others, i dont, i just want to have fun with others, not get killed for no reason! HELP!!

xavier

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 13
2. IGN:neji1245
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 1 month
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:play with bees and be random
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: staff yes own no
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no
7. Tell us something about yourself: I LIKE PIE, I AM COMPLETELY RANDOM,I AM VERY GOOD AT REDSTONE, IM LAZY (UNLESS) I WANT SOMTHING OR HAVE A GOAL,I LOVE TO WORK WITH REDPOWER AND BEES.
8. Will you use Team speak?:I fit is required :p

Ender

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age, 22
2. IGN, Endersc
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack, 2 months
4. What do you plan to do on the sever. design and build
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. nope
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: Registered

Robert Dalton

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
2. IGN: robertgdalton
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since the launcher came out.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Find a town or a group of players and contribute to them in someway
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet, if I get accepted I will
7. Tell us something about yourself: Been playing FTB mainly singleplayer, this will be first experience of multiplayer FTB

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
snowleapord killed me w/o my permission, he somehow got me into his plot, and killed me, i was sitting AFK in my base, and i some back, and i was dead, they are denying all of it, but i know what happened! i lost my iron sword, iron armor, diamond pickaxe with unbreaking 3 efficiency 4 silk touch 1 with high 400 hits left on it, i also lost redstone, tin, copper cable, and 2 diamonds

and yesterday someone stole from my ender chest some how, idk how they did it, but im willing it was snowlepard, or his brother, and they keep saying that i want to steal from others, i dont, i just want to have fun with others, not get killed for no reason! HELP!!
Idk was did I protect your plot or did you do it. Do you have SS next time please post this on our forums so you can be helped much quicker

GreatAndRandom

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN: gameswereus
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About a week.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Work on projects with other members and create a beautiful home that rivals my previous creations.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I've owned a couple.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes indeed.
7. Tell us something about yourself: I ride unicycles.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes.