1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sean Wilson

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 12
2. IGN: assasinboy00
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2 months(but i've played tekkit longer)
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build, give, and help the community and newcomers.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet but i will
7. Tell us something about yourself: i live in the usa and love building and playing in a small community, i also am very aware how most of the mods work.
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes

20brogan

Jul 29, 2019
Ripp, when you bring the server back up again can you go in the thaumcraft config and in
Code:
####################
# world_regeneration
#===================
# If a chunk is encountered that skipped TC worldgen, then the game will attempt to regenerate certain world features if they are set to true. CAUTION: Best used for worlds created before you added this mod, and only if you know what you are doing. Backups are advised.
####################

world_regeneration {
    B:amber_ore=false
    B:aura_nodes=false
    B:cinnibar_ore=false
    B:infused_stone=false

# This key is used to keep track of which chunk have been generated/regenerated. Changing it will cause the regeneration code to run again, so only change it if you want it to happen. Useful to regen only one world feature at a time.
    S:regen_key=DEFAULT
    B:structures=false
    B:trees=false
}

Set aura_nodes to true so that they can regenerate and we don't have to plant 5000 silver wood trees? (the world gen is at very bottom of the config)

Soltar74

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 38
2. IGN: Soltar74
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: A couple months.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a home base, help anyone who needs it. Have fun exploring all the mods and what can be done.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet but will do if accepted.
7. Tell us something about yourself: Been playing minecraft for a long time, feel like ive been missing out not playing SMP and want to give it a shot.
8. Will you use Team speak?: If need I can.

aljanobin78

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:20
2. IGN: aljanobin78
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about 1 month
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: very cool builds
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: no
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no
7. Tell us something about yourself: i just came prom tekkit becase i think i know almost every thing to know in it
so you can say that im experienced new to FTB

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
Are ChunkLoaders intended to be enabled for use? Because I've seen some around and that is a clear source of lag. :d

Simon Mattila

Jul 29, 2019
Yes they are intented to be enabled for use. Ripx har made it so that the user has to be online for them to function tho.

ItzMyPleasure

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: ItzMyPleasure
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 2 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a cool looking base and once I get settled help the other players out.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: I will if I get whitelisted seems kinda pointless otherwise...
7. Tell us something about yourself: I've been playing minecraft for quite some time now and was really into tekkit but I got bored of it and am now looking for a nice ftb server.

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN trixes

-Age 16

-minecraft experience: i started to play minecraft in beta actually and since that i always loved to build and design cool buildings.
I played much without mods but now i'm playing feed the beast, I love it so much becouse i never run out of things to do ;D.
Fact about me: im from sweden and love to team/build with others and i really wanna play with you guys. looking forward to see you!

I got some nice pictures of my buildings if that rec

Attachments

• 2012-12-29_23.31.18.png
    2012-12-29_23.31.18.png
    609.8 KB · Views: 83

AutisticPanther

Jul 29, 2019
THIS APP IS FOR 2 PEOPLE ME/ MY BROTHER
1. Age: 14/13
2. IGN: AutisticPanther / DiamondRanger
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since it came out
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build and just team with my brother
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No but I will when I join the server
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am a male who is 5,5
8. Will you use Team speak?: Yes :D

jdog12548

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:15
2. IGN: cornflakes69
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: well not long like a a month but im still getting to know what everything is.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I plan on making a factory, a town(make it look like people live their)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: i have been a server admin/mod and co owner i know how to handle things but i tend to get mad when i get griefed.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no i have not
7. Tell us something about yourself: i know i am 15 but i do tend to act older (as i am told by many) but i do tend to act younger as well. Remember i am still new to FTB MindCrack so i will need some help on how to set some things up but i can work around most things.
8. Will you use Team speak?: I haven't used TS for a while and i dont know how to to work it but i can try to get it to work.

Bob41599

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: Bob41599
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since Release
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I would like to go into the twilight forest and occupy one of the castles and the surrounding land.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes I am an Admin on the FTB International Server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No, but I will I was going to do that after posting this.
7. Tell us something about yourself:I am an advanced redstone engineer(Mostly redpower but not bad in vanilla.)
8. Will you use Team speak?: Maybe I don't like talking to people I don't know.