1.4.6[MineCrack] RippleCraft [Whitelist][Nolag][Teamspeak][NewMap]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Bl00dsoul

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 22
2. IGN: Bl00dsoul
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 3 weeks (24/7)
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a base some where and make some cool machines, set up a quarry and a few tanks, haven't thought ahead any further.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have run my own vanilla server for some time, but time constrains mean I've had to give it up.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a friendly and chatty guy, that likes to participate in a welcoming community ... Get to know me ingame further?
9. Will you use Team speak?: I do not own a mic.

Valorous

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 24
2. IGN: Valorous
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: A month or two. I've played around with Tekkit prior to FTB for about 5 months.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Fiddle around with each mod. Create a community village(if no one is against it)
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes.
8. Tell us something about yourself: Well I've played games since I was young enough to hold a controller. I was an alpha tester of MC and beta tested multiple MMOs.
9. Will you use Team speak?: Sure!

MJC_Commander

Jul 29, 2019
Is the new server up?[DOUBLEPOST=1356751266][/DOUBLEPOST]old IP says im not whitelisted and new one appears to be still down[DOUBLEPOST=1356751373][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm all good

snipkilla5510

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:16
2. IGN:19david2
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 5 months now
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:have fun and help people if i can
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:i owned a minecraft server before but it never got far
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:not yet
8. Tell us something about yourself:i love to play minecraft most of my free time
9. Will you use Team speak?:never used teamspeak in my life

MadDogTen

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age: I'm 18 and Hawker is 20
2. IGN: 'maddogten' and '6hawker9'
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Since it Started, However I have been into mods for a quite before it.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Mine, Build, and have a good time.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Ya, Me and my Friend Hawker have hosted our own, Just didn't have the money to keep it going.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet, But I will soon.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I live in Californa and pretty much have been gaming all my life.
9. Will you use Team speak?: Yep, I will be on it when ever I am playing on the server.

Killer44

Jul 29, 2019
New
1. Age:16​
2. IGN: JewKiller44
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: I just started​
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:Have fun and Join my friend
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:Yes
8. Tell us something about yourself:i love to play minecraft​
9. Will you use Team speak?: I dont know what this is

KryoWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app
1. Age:20
2. IGN:kryowolf
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: a month or two now.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?:explore and mess around with what mods i havnt gotten to into yet.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:Not in a big server, no.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:No but I will soon.
8. Tell us something about yourself:Pretty easygoing, I enjoy hanging out and chatting with friends.
9. Will you use Team speak?: Probably, never used it before but I'd look into it.

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 15
2. IGN: HaVoC_aMz
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: About a month now.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build and learn more about the server.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes, I have, and have been very successful.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No I haven't.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I helped pioneer a successful server hosting company. 9. Will you use Team speak?: Eventually, I'm usually on Skype with other friends.

proninja9

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 13
2. IGN: proninja9
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: i just started :)
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Learn how to play FTB with a friend/
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes i have been mods on many server never owned a server though.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Im not sure if i register. If not could you send me link? thx
8. Tell us something about yourself: UMMMMMMMMMMMMM im very helpful.
9. Will you use Team speak?: If i have to then yes because i don't know how to use it i have it but dont know how to use it. xD

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 20
2. IGN: Wisdoms
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 4Mo+
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Create a base, establish myself, and make pretty things.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Staff/Support
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No, why would I- I just found this.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I'm not a Bear or a Narwal, and I've already been on your Teamspeak- just never made a real application.
9. Will you use Team speak?: I use teamspeak every day.

kallekulle

Jul 29, 2019
2. IGN: kallekulle
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: Quite a while now. How long I'm not sure.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Well, build, play, build some more, make auomatic stuff
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Owned: nope... Staff: yep
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Nope, if I enjoy the community I'll register.
8. Tell us something about yourself: Not much to say, I like to fish and hunt irl, and I play games in my spare time
9. Will you use Team speak?: Perhaps.

Also, sending in an app for my mate
2. IGN: mazse
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 1 week less than kallekulle (^)
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Live with kalle, help him, and build with him.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: No.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: No.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I dont know what to say, I dont play too often, but I sure enjoy playing fbt.
9. Will you use Team speak?: Nope

mikeypenny

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 16
2. IGN: mikeypenny
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: 3 months
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: play with my friends slotheruption and boombrshot and have fun
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I was a mod nine times on various different pvp servers in reg mc and then once on a tekkir server
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: yes i have
8. Tell us something about yourself: I'm friendly I like to build explore have fun make friends and help others!
9. Will you use Team speak?: Yes if neccesary!

FinnyDahFanny

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age, 16
2. IGN, FinnyDahFanny
3. How long have you been playing FTB Pack, Since it came out.4. What do you plan to do on the sever. Be helpful, Have fun, Help people out, And be nice :D
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server. I've owned 1 Server and I am currently an admin on 3 Servers.
6. Must Register Go to our website and register. Website info is below: http://gladiusgaming.webs.com/apps/profile/81571820/
7. Tell us something about yourself: I am nice, I like to play games, I am just a Casual Gamer :D
8. Will you use Team speak?: Possibly.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist app

2. IGN: motokazieracer

3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: for about 2 weeks

4. What do you plan to do on the server?: laren more about the pack with others, and make stuff that i think would look really cool and help others with their problems and/or questions if they have any

5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: yes, it is a tekkit server run by my friend

6. Have you registered on our website yet?: no, but im going to when im done filling out this app. :-)

8. Tell us something about yourself: im kind of shy :/ I can play for atleast 5 hrs a day or more if i want to, i race dirt bikes :p

9. Will you use Team speak?: yes, but i only have it on my laptop, not my comp. :-(

privacy8265

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14, usually playing with people of 18+
2. IGN: niels222222
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about 2 months, have played a lot of simmiliar eg. Tekkit and custom packs
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Build some stuff and then nuke it (minus the nuke it part), but generally build factorized stuff.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: Yes, I've been admin on multiple normal minecraft servers, but not a FTB one
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Yes (PartyCow)
8. Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 14 year old boy who enjoys playing modpacks in smp, and generally plays a lot of FTB and tf2
9. Will you use Team speak?: No, I prefer not to voicechat since I often get distracted, and types pretty fast, so doesn't see a need to voicechat

ripx666

Jul 29, 2019
We have 20+ people so we are going to be more picky on who we pick so give your application some thought.

alex3437

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age: 14
2. IGN: alex3437
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: I have been playing FTB for about 3-4 weeks.
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: I have an idea for a base that I am excited to carry out.
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?: I have been Admin on a couple of servers owned by my friend.
6. Have you registered on our website yet?: Not yet, but as soon as I finish writing this application, I will register.
8. Tell us something about yourself: I have a black belt in Jui Jitsu.
9. Will you use Team speak?: No, I do not have a mic for my computer sadly.

Andrew Janosi

Jul 29, 2019
1. Age:14
2. IGN:ajjanosi
3. How long have you been playing the FTB Pack?: about 2 or 3 weeks
4. What do you plan to do on the server?: Relax and play Minecraft fairly and respectfully
5. Have you ever owned or been a staff on a server?:Yes I have owned and ran a server before, sadly being 14 i could'nt continue paying for it
6. Have you registered on our website yet?:Yes i have my name on it is Andrew
8. Tell us something about yourself:I play Minecraft daily, I respect all staff when playing on servers as i am a moderator on a server I play on very frquently
9. Will you use Team speak?: I do not intend to, I may if the server requires it